What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tonatiuh Rises Again

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Hey brother

back in town, just checking things out...

Can't wait to see you rocking it hard again

C

cellardweller

yeah right..wtf TOna get a damn puter!!! we miss you f.u.c.k.e.r.!!

hazy

Veteran
I'm going to wait till you get your computer fixed before I post and i'm just going to keep on lurking.

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks everyone for hangin with a mf and being on my ass about gettin a pc or steppin on the gas peddal where its spose to be gettin fixed at.my cam aint here or id get a few pics up for you guys,im gonna carry the chip with me next time and get some updates up atleast....peace-T-

C

cellardweller

ya just in time for T to disappear again! :laughing:
whats the word on that 'puter T??

W

WeldFlash420

Hey Tona, thinking about you man, hope all is well on your end and things get heated up in this thread again...peace and shine on broham!

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Yo Tona its been awhile just coming by to see wats upp... Ill be by soon to see this new oasis I know it wont disappoint... :rasta:

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
yo yo yo wattup fellaz,borrowed me a pc today,gonna load up like 25 shots right now,idk how to check them that great on here so some may not be up to my usual quality...no shots of the new room yet,electrical just got done yesterday,should be fired up by monday though.i would say sun.but i got chit to do tomorrow yo...brb with some pics maing...peace-T-

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
here goes the tent,day 16...they are lookin real nice to me even though they are a lil on the short side...all plants have mad tops and there are only 16 in here and they have it lookin nice and full...all are agent oranges,in the album they say bobo but that from sometgin else...
as far as the room is goin ,i had to wait till the electrician had a chance to knock it out....i have mad clones goin though so it will be full asap when its done...i know im a lazy bastage heheheh:)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

random shots all A.O except a bubba and a jtr ill try to point them out,idk how to label pics on here yo...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

bubba
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

A.O stackin real nicely
picture.php

two A.O's and a jtr to the far right
picture.php

top views
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

some buildin stuff
picture.php

brb with mama tent pics....

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
mama tent

mama tent

ok so heres the mama/clone tent...as soon as the room is built the 4x8 tent will be my veg/mama tent and the 4x4 will be for seeds and shit...as i go the set up will grow like a mf you know me,i just gotta start a lil slower then expected...

mamas ans clones,all clones are cheese except 4 MSS's ans 1 G-13x mikado i was gifted from a friend recently...
picture.php

picture.php

hey Core and Karma,check out the two in the front row,they are my happy brother,and pcr revised mamas.they wer alot bigger but i had to trim them down for the move and they are still snappin back...
picture.php

thats all for now fellaz,i hope you enjoy...gonna go see wattup in chat for a while.peace-T-

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
looking awesome brother

Everything looks like it is taking off here