What's new

Tonatiuh Rises Again

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
like i said in another thread YOU FUCKEM CATS GOT THEM BIG GROWS mucho props fellas
very nice i wish i had the rooom still and a 1000 watter lol

Lapides

Rosin Junky and Certified Worm Wrangler
Veteran
Hey Tona, thanks for the show as always brother!

How long did you take the MSS before you chopped her? I'm running a few myself and I'm just over 8 weeks with her. I don't know how prone she is to nanners, I haven't seen any on mine, but I will certainly keep an eye out. Hopefully someone else will chime in on that.

Good shit man.

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Tona...I'm inspired as 5LG mentioned..how could one not be when looking at your grow bro! The MSS looks to be heavier than I've seen...nice images and presentation..smiles..DD

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wassup everyone,thanks for the good words and birthday wishes too,i appreciate how kind you all are to me.really good people her at IC mag,much love and good vibes too all of you...

kal-sup buddy,yea bro shes a giver for sure,looks like just over 3 oz's from her lil ass.i cant wait to see what the next 2 bring they are really much bigger then she was!the buds are not extremely dense though,kinda like medium density,not fluff but not rox either.tasty,relaxing ,but not the strongest chik in the mama tent though by any means.
ty for the good vibes bro,peace-T-

stevius-:wave: lol was some funny shit yesterday bro,i was so high i couldnt hardly function lol...peace-T-

drdog-ty bro,feels good to hearthat coming from you bro...good to inspire those that have inspired you ya know?
:respect:
peace-T-

meta-lmao,you just gotta putur mak hand down yo :D
im sure that urs are doing great bro,i tagged up on ur thread and seems to be right on schedule to me,just seems like it takes forever :D..i will also be on a bean frenzy really soon.lookin for some gems to come in with 2010
peace my friend.-T-

chuckyou-wattup bro,ty for the props i always appreciate it man,its a labor of love no doubt.
F.U.C.K.E.M. 4 life yo,thats how i roll.
peace-T-

L-wattup pimpin,fasheezy yo,couple more weeks ill put the ebb and flow buckets up and then see what i can make happen with them.gonna be a fun ride lol.
peace yo-T-

lapi-i think it was right around 70sum days.i only saw 1-2 nanners.might have been too cold for her idk,wasnt pollen just shootin a blank but still dont want that shit in my op ya digg? i think imma run her a few more times tough cause i see none on the other 2 and shes a yielder like a mf....80sum day would prolly be better too.
peace-T-

meta-tagged

boston-sappenin maing.im enjoyin a blunt of it right now...pretty relaxing,tastes like FFA...dont kik like FFA though.still good bud,after i proper cure ill see where she stands on the get lifted scale.
peace-T-

kal-....eer bro....eer.... :joint:

peace-T-

Doobie-whats up brotha,good to have you chime in.ur pics and images are top notch so i really appreciate the compliment you give me bro.and ty for the compliment on the MSS as well,she is a giver thats for sure.
feels good to hear when i give anyone an inspirational nudge,ive been so inspired/motivated by these boards and learn so much...couldnt even imagine if i had never found IC and all my good friends here.
thanx again yo.
peace-T-

kaotic

We're Appalachian Americans, not hillbillys!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Happy birthday Tona. Hope you have a good one.

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
jip-ty bruh i appreciate it homie.
peace-T-

L-i know thats right yo.

hoos-right on bro,doin one right back with you now,peace-T-

kaotic and boston-thanx fellaz i appreciate the good vibes...got a few pics for the new page too,
peace-T-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

seasons greeting F.U.C.K.E.M. style !!!!!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

peace-T-

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Always fun coming back to this thread after a few days... bud shots galore and a green thumb that could light up times square. happy b-day as well man, glad to see things going so well for ya. such a sweet variety of strains and a killer space to let em all run wild. :respect: :joint:

C

cellardweller

never mind the hat, who gave teach the shiny apple on it?
:laughing:

good looking yule tree fucker!
Happy Bday and Happy Holidaze!

Latest posts

Latest posts