What's new

Tonatiuh Rises Again

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lowgro-wattup maing,yea i found out what it was after that,locust cicada they seem just about the same to me...luckily either one is very people aggresive or id be kinda sketched out lol...prolly could put them wasps on a leash they so damn big,ha.
peace bro-T-

sublime-ty bro for the compliment glad ya liked that shot.i got bored today and snapped a few more.peace-T-

drdog-my brotha,wattup maing.thanks man im tryin to get it done still and be slow mo at the same time...damn near passed out cuppin all them cuts last night.not gonna try to overdo it any more after that yo....you know me though,i aint bout to sit here and watch shit go bad either so i do what i gotta do.
peace-T-

vin-thats what we do yo !!!! F.U.C.K.E.M.!!!!
peace brother.-T-

metamorf-wattup maing.ty for all the kind words yo.yea i think the cheese is really just about done,the leafs are pretty much all goin and they aint gonna get much fatter then they are right now.was lookin at them thru the scope today and they are gettin pretty amber.might chop tomorrow if im bored idk yet,depends how im feeling.
peace-T-

Money-wattup brother,sheeeeet holmz im just tryin to keep up with you
... F.U.C.K.E.M. settin the stat quo out here as a whole.
one love F.A.M.
peace-T-

ok here we go with some pics.

1st some MSS shots these are like at 4 weeks,same age as the cheese bush i showed yesterday
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

some snowcap,bout 8 1/2 weeks
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

and these are all of the cheese im thinkin of choppin tomorrow,what ya think yo?i think they aint gonna do much more myself,would like to hear ur opinions though fasho...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

well,what ya think?i tried to get some good pics so you could give a good opinion.
hope you enjoyed the shots.
peace-T-

metamorf

clearly chop time bro, you'll be seeing quite a bit of amber on those buds methinks.
great job, makes me long for that cheese goodness again :) I really think you should do some dry-sift on the trim and a little buddage, I've never tasted hash that tasty

Che

Veteran
Tona mad respect for you brother and you know it.. if you were well I'd say choppity chop but fuck bro, relax man give them some plain water if anything at all - and then roll a spliff, no stress. You'll be stronger in a week, and the smoke will be too.... no need to be trimmin your ass off when you could be maxin on the couch playin PS3 torqued on meds

-Che

K

kallenavndk

damn tona so big n fat buds , realy tasty and great growing ....

noreaga

everything is lookin official tishal brother, that snocap is gonna be some shieeeeeeet...im runnin outta compliments! stop doin it so hardbody t!

nor

S

Seismic

Hell yeah T, looking great and doing it big bro!:smokeit: Take care dude. Btw, did you get my message on the bubba?

C

cellardweller

LMFAO!!!!! omg too funny hoosier!!

Tone whats up brother..I know it's been a bit, but doesn't look like it slowed ya down any! rocking that shit man..the stardawg looks deliscious!! mmm mmmmm!
wait..did I just say stardawg? lol..I meant the SNOWCAP! yeah..you kin tell I made another batch..:bashhead: :laughing:

so did ya cut the cheese??
peace brother.
~dubs

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
meta-wattupper,ty for the kind words.yea they camedown today,all but the one mss i didnt think she is quite ready yet.i will be making bubble from the trim prolly here in a couple days.

che-ty bro,i feel ya maing....but i got schedule to keep and if i wait to long i wont be able toflip the jack the rippers when i plan to...tomorrow i will stake the FFA's and then flip the jtr on the 10th.
couldnt help it maing i need smoke for me b day too :D
peace-T-

boston-:respect: yo goodlookinout homie.
peace-T-

scoot-fasheezy bruh had to be done.
peace-T-

L~B-fasho maing i try to keep it poppin off homie,thankyou for the good vibes.
peace-T-

norry-:D hehehe cant stop wont stop my brother....F.U.C.K.E.M. stilo all day erry day.
peace-T-

seis.thanks maing,yo i dont think i did get the message on the bubba my man could you resend?thanks,peace.-T-

C-dubb-wattup stranger :D lol stardog made me think i had a new strain i didnt know about hehehe...umm yup cut the cheese pics below...good to see you my brother.
peace-T-

everyone will enjoy this video im pretty positive.its been my theme song all week.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uLQOYtpZsA

picture.php

picture.php

snowcap,shoulda took it another week but fuckit yo,i have 12 in the wings.
picture.php

picture.php

cheese
picture.php

picture.php

meat locker,looks like it will be just ove a lb or so.
picture.php

picture.php

ill get the pics up when i chop the MSS prolly atleast 2 weeks i think,we shall see.
peace-T-

C

cellardweller

lmfao..."weed is gettin strongr every two weeks!" this shits called death nikka.. lololololol..
too funny man..ya know T, I feel kinda bad about not coming into the thread as much as I used to, but who needs a thread when I gots the real deal on the hotline? you know what I'm sayin?..
life is short..enjoy that shit!
:friends:

ps, thats one helluva pile o cheese! :)

yea i gotta say im really diggn that cheese. i can smell it threw the screen :tree:

how is the mss its still the one i got my eye on :D

love the video

member that shit i gave you last week niggah that shit was nuthen...

this shit right hurrr nigga this shit right hurrrrrr .... still havent had the chance to meet kat williams but once i do i need to burn an L with him

S

Seismic

Awesome harvest T, looking dank as usual:pie: Even when your not feeling well, your'e still doing a kickass job.