legal medical grower got my card & paper work 2 pr
Veteran
DAMN T u doin them some justice how u feelin over there
peace

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
how did you know what i wanted for x mas dear bro?

picture.php

Sleepy

Veteran
wow, tona!!

i'm loving the colors and the variety!

awesome xmas tree, too!!

hehehe

have a great christmas!!!

peace.

K

kallenavndk

Tona word that picture is a great example of that a picture tells more then thousand word , really buffed whit feelings in that one ....

Btw nice big update

Stay safe n high

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
Great pic up-date Tona. Those 3 gallon grow bags? That MSS is the bomb! :rasta:

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Beautiful shots man. One hellofva great update.. MAD respect to that kickass room.. Have a great Christmas if I dont catch up with you before then.. Take it easy brotha an have a good time with your family...:joint:

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wattup gang,merry Christmas to everyone,i hope the holidays are treating you all good.thought id drop a little update since i wont be havin much time the next couple days will be all about my kids,ill be lurkin when i can though hehehe...
well heres the deal in the rooms.evrything is doing well i flipped 12 pre 98 bubbas tonight,ill let them go crazy for a couple/few days and the get the popcorn bs off of them.the FFA stetch went a little crazy and the canopy got a little bit uneven,i hate when that happens there is all the rotating of plants to deal with a little later in flower now...the whites an the one bubba have about 17 days to go according to schedule will be at day 70 then,they are lookin fuckin fantastic too,the whites have some serious serious budz goin...about the only thing im unhappy with at the moment is i let myself run out of chnky perlite like a dumb ass,so now i cant do any transplanting into 3 gallon bags until i get some in a few days.i can do my one gallon pots though so ill get them done atleast.i think it might throw my scedule off by a week here in the future but i will be set on stash by then so whatever...i got pics,they aint the best but they will give ya the visual on what i just explained above.

seis-thanks yo
peace -T-

L-wattup bro,yup im likin the pre way better this time i think.im glad i dint let her go nowhere she is somethin special,i got plans for her.
i do have a.o but what is bk?i can figure what ur talkin about maing.
peace-T-

hoos-wattupper ...right on man im glad you enjoyed the update.you too man you and urs have a merry christmas.i got a few more pics tonight too so...enjoy hehehe.
peace-T-

greenthumb-ty,and no no pests other then the occasional gnats thank god.if you take good care and try to be extra clean..change clothes always before entering ur grow,never wear the clothes that youve been outside in,in there shoes or anyhting,change all that shit first.sweep up ur floors,dont let trash accumulate this all helps to keep bugs at bey bro.
peace-T-

B/R-ty bro,always a pleasure to have you in man.
peace-T-

drdog-feliz navida to you too cardnalito.i hope the season bring you a fat ass harvest for the bring the new yr in with a bang type shit yo.good wishes to you and urs.
peace--T-

scoot-ty bro,feelin good,about 90% back on my feet,ready to bring the new yr in with a mf bang brotha.ty for asking.peace-T-

anima-wassup bro,good to see you.ty for the good vibes :respect: bro.
im tryin,im tryin..i just wanna be the best i can be ya know.
peace-T-

esbe-hey my friend,hows it goin...merry christmas from my side of the pond to urs.i know what ya wanted cause ur my brother .ty fordroppin in,as always is good to have you.
peace-T-

sleepy-hey bro how ya doin?...ty for the compliments glad you like the tree.the winter temps do bring out the nice colors,it doesnt get overly cold as long as the intake is off during lights off but it does get just nice enough to get the hues poppin.
merry christmas.peace-T-

kallen-fasho bro,and you can read all the names on the wall hes standing by if you was closer to it.ty for the compliments on it,the print is called "reflections" you might be able to find it online and print it or order one even,peace-T-

vin-wattup brotha,hope everything is goin good for ya on the holiday season...yep 3 gallon bags,the mss is the bomb,really stinky to trim though man its gonna need to be a remodeling goin on in my work area because i need to seal it up and get the filters rollin in there too,not only the drying room..peace-T-

sublime-wattup lil brotha,ty for the good vibes.good holiday wishes right back to you and urs man.enjoy ur family an kick back and enjoy some budz,peace-T-

osecret-wattup bro...yo,ty for the high compliment,i try to be the best pops i can for them...try to be understanding about them teen yrs. and all that...they do know how to push the buttons though lol,i wouldnt haveit any other way.peace-T-

jip-imma get a pic up of both trophys,the one from you and the one of dog,so that everyone knows you guys kept ur word on the series...good bet,cant wait till next yr,i miss the look of ur siggy with the yankees statement on there hahahahaha...merry christmas yo.peace-T-

keeper-FASHEEZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont give a F.U.C.K. .... weed...
have a good holiday man.peace-T-

i know i know,ur all like "damn T enough typin get to the pics already!"well here ya go...

room
picture.php

room from corner to corner,i just thought it was a cool lookin pic,cant see the sides or right in front of me but still kinda cool
picture.php

ffa canopy a lil wild
picture.php

jack the rippers
picture.php

pre 98 bubbas just flipped today,i really need the door with the outswing fast eh?!?
picture.php

some white shots,3 weeks left,they should be huge by then,anyone that grows her knows these nugs are really gettin rock hard right now,and will just get better...lookin for a healthy pull here.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

bubba
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

the 2 mss's hangin out
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

peace-T-

Che

Veteran
Killin it Tona, that bubba is jus stunning man!

Happy Holidays, glad to see this place hasn't missed a beat
-Che

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Great update T....Love the colors on that bubba! Lookin like u starting off the new year strong. keep up the great show man and heres wishing u and your fam a safe and happy holidaze :joint: peace

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Looks awesome brother

Great work bro

What can I say that has not already been said

Latest posts

Latest posts