What's new

Tonatiuh Rises Again

K

kallenavndk

Sticky cheese Tman great job they are almost done soon u wont smoke youngsters :) .....glad to hear you take it slow and easy goodwibes and weekend karma to u

K

kallenavndk

Cant have a New page whitout this great shots :santa1:
sup fellaz...

D-wattup man,yea feelin better today...tghe FFA is abusive og x mass super skunk homie.
peace-T-

trichy-:friends: :joint:
:wave:

kal-yea bro,doin a lil better today,tryin to take it easy though ill f around and do too much and be payin for it tomorrow.
peace-T-

drdog-....coming right up...
peace brother-T-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

room,the FFA in the front,you can see they stretched up real nice.hard to get a better shot ill get one another time.
picture.php

heres the whites,1 bubba right in the center,you can see her.
picture.php

heres the bubba
picture.php

the cheese group thats about 10-12 days away from done to my eyes.
picture.php

picture.php

some cheese shots
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

some dry cheese buds i been smokin on,i chopped a couple branches like 2 weeks young but i needed a lil smoke.and its actualy really relaxing considering its a lil oung.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

hope the update was good enough for the wait,peace-T-

hoosierdaddy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sargentos aint got shit on you, cheese man!
Keep blowing em out big dog!

Hope your feelin better, champ. eeeeasy on the percs yo...

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
had to do the same thing...cut a cheese early at 7 weeks aprox and quick dryed it in 3 days....then smoked it and was pleasantly surprised with the high...taste was just as i rememberd....but now i'm looking forward to some mature buds though ;)

heres some cheese buds taken on the 26 th last month... bout 7 weeks in :)
picture.php

Lapides

Rosin Junky and Certified Worm Wrangler
Veteran
I should just have my standard reply to this thread on my clipboard so I can copy and paste: Awesome shit as always brother!!

I'm hoping my Cheese comes out as nice as yours!
:smoweed:

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
CF-thanks big bruh,im tryin to stay on top of them the best i can yo.
peace-T-

che-fasho bro ty...like i said too,i was real pleased wit the high even early....real relaxing.

philthy-ty brother.
peace-T-

seismic-wattup bro...ty man,i been feelin better for sure,tried to do a lil too much earlier and i think im payin for it now,but it had to be done so eh...whatever...got a few more ics for ya today as well.
peace-T-

ido-sup yo,ty im thinkin they need about 7-10 more days and i can axe the rest.
peace-T-

sublime-ty youngblood.peace-T-

kal-ty for droppin in my friend...yes they almost done,and ty for redroppin my pics too i hate when the page flips and everyone dont get a chance to see the pics,never know someone may see somethin in there that i miss ya know?
peace my brother.-T-

hoos-sappenin bruh,ty for the good vibes yo...yea feelin a lil better,almost fell out today,tryin to pretend im healed all the way up wasnt too cool but i made it thru ok ;Dgot a few pics too for ya maing.peace-T-

stevius-thanks man ,i appreciate the good vibes homie...im tryin to stay on top of them but its a lil difficult right now...got them in check i think though.
peace-T-

Core-wattup my brother,yep i was also really pleasently surprised with how the taste and the high was there even r=early after a fast dry,i tried to tell the drdog but i think he didnt believe me,glad you did the same thing so you could verify that i wasnt on some bs
thanks for sharing the pic bro.
peace-T-

boston-sup bro,yep been wanting to change the swing of that door but with the way it is right now i gotta use whats there till i can get out and get the new one.
ill make sure to share ot when i switch it up...thinkin about a sliding door even maybe.we'll see.
peace-T-

250-ty maing,im sure you can get urs to d the same yo just gotta work with her and get her dialed,i still have a lil work to do with her myself,right around weeks 3-4-5 ya gotta feed her like crazy i think,im gonna see with the next ones if i was right.
peace-T-

L~B-wattupper yo,ty bro,im tryin to make it do what it do...you know the routine maing shit is never quite done ...
peace-T-

lapi-wattup maing.thanks bro,i appreciate the kind words holmz.
peace-T-

drdog-sup bro,did ya see cores post?i told ya it was tasty as a mf right off the dry line...
anyways just was glad he could second opinion that for me.
and ty bro for the compliments on the pics,i have a few more for the page today...
peace-T-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~pics~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
heres veg and mamas
picture.php

veg side,jtr's on outside pre 98's in center
picture.php

heres the work from today...emptied the ez,got 60/60, gotta love this thing,happy brothers are on the other shelf in the 2nd pic,on the way left...
picture.php

picture.php

room
picture.php

ffa almost done stretchin...i hope hehehehe
picture.php

picture.php

here goes some cheese these were flipped on 10/26 ,..f'n bush yo,ya think i might get 3 zips a peice from this?
still like 4 1/2 weeks to go...
picture.php

nugs from that plant^^^^

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

here goes a cheese thats about done,these were flipped much smaller then the other cycle was...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

and here goes a big ass bubba leaf,thought you might like to see.
picture.php

peace-T-

L

LowGrow

Hey man whats up props to the new grow space. Thats not a locust m8 its a cicada and I have those massive wasps too (live near the woods?) I didn't know they killed cicadas tho man crazy shit that thing musta been like 6 inches long.... a 4 inch one landed on my friends arm he freaked the fuck out was hilarious.

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
i couldnt sleep so i figured id come here to see what u had in store for us.... WOW nicee oasis man, you must army crawl around to water those girls..This shot really stood out for me, you did a good job capturing the plant with this shot.. All the rest are banging too of course. Keep up the good work brothah.. :rasta:

picture.php

hazy

Veteran
Big bubba leaf! Oh yeah!
Nice pics on the last few pages. Checking out your veg and mom spot. Shit looks super healthy in there. You got things seriously dialed in .

metamorf

had to do the same thing...cut a cheese early at 7 weeks aprox and quick dryed it in 3 days....then smoked it and was pleasantly surprised with the high...taste was just as i rememberd....but now i'm looking forward to some mature buds though ;)

heres some cheese buds taken on the 26 th last month... bout 7 weeks in :)
picture.php

Nice CORe, NICE :)

metamorf

damn nice update Thon!
those are some sweet looking plants, obviously well grown with little to no deficiencies.. I like how the cheese is turning out and yeah, it could be chopped soon but I've also seen those foxtails just going on and on and on :)

Fatass-looking bubba ya got there, I'd like to get my hands on some cuts of that shiat for sure...

Great job, looking forward to seeing more green!

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
Hells yeah Tona..status quo for F.U.C.K.E.M.....kudos bro'..............................

Latest posts

Latest posts