What's new

Tonatiuh Rises Again

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Looking good as hell T. That HP momma looks like sumthin Id see in japan. Your flowers are sweet as hell too man. Your killin it man, keep the great work up..:rasta:

K

kallenavndk

Tona tha sun god looking good ...So tell me how is the feeling when u walk around in that Dungeon of yours ??? Total Happyness ? How is the klima is there hot ? or comfy ? all them air tha plants make give ya a buzz????

Anyways im green on envy total stay safe n high my friend

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
Stellar T. Truly stellar! :rasta: Stay safe Bro & have a Happy Thanksgiving :joint:

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
love it to the bone! im a happy brother seeing that beautiful mum and it kids!

metamorf

Man, that cheese looks like it's going to yield like hell.
I did a cheese bush a while back and even though I can but aspire to your level of growing it looked kinda OK :)

Hope I didn't hijack your thread Ton, that Cheese is just SO good :)
Is that the exodus cut you're running? It kinda looks like it.

Keep it growing as I know you will!

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
happy thanksgiving everyone :joint:

im up early/late so i figured id drop an update right quick...

sneakin-thanks yo peace-T-

drdog-wattupper bro,ty...i tried to hit ya up i think but no response on ur end.
peace-T-

dok-wassup bro.ty for dropping in,and for the kind words.im tryin to make it happen in here bro.peace-T-

ras-yep shes a beast man i definetly recommend her bruh.
peace-T-

L~B- :joint:

norry-wattup brotha,fasheezy yo ty for the compliments maing...always appreciated.all are fed and feelin good,flipped some FFA tonight and the roomis at full speed :woohoo:
peace-T-

sublime-ty bro,im tryin tokeep the mamas in check,they will go crazy if you let them
ty for all the kind words.
peace-T-

surfr-ty bro.
peace-T-

kal-feelsgood walkin around in there bro,like my own little world.the climate is great and i can control it somewhat with the intake i put and the heater ducts that run thru it for the house...its workin out real nice.hehehe yea mon get me a contact just breathin deep LMAO.
peace champ.-T-

vin-ty my brother,you have a happy thanksgiving as well F.A.M.
peace-T-

esbe-:wave: ty my friend,i am loving her too.the kids are so well mannered :D
she will be here for a long long time.
peace bro.-T-

meta-great looking cheese my friend.not sure if the exodus cut cause im a pothead and i forget but they do look like theyhave a really similar growth pattern.i know i can find out though if i ask.
peace-T-

C-dubb-right?

ok heres a few pics...

had some fun tonight.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

room yesterday
picture.php

room today :woohoo: at full speed now,perpetual is in effect :joint:
flipped 12 ffa's
picture.php

im gonna need a new door with outswing now that the wall is up...
picture.php

and finaly some shots of the young cheese plants,looking so happy...my good friend tells me they are dancing when they look like this...
picture.php

picture.php

have a good holiday.
peace-T-

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
So you got 4k going?

I am about to get 4k rolling with 1200watts of CMH in there too.

Great looking work T, happy Turkey Day.

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Looks awesome bro

Yeah was sleeping, I think gf shut down my pc, so I have no idea, gotta hit me up earlier brother

have a great Thanksgiving man, working here

hoosierdaddy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Happy bird day to u2, Tbone!

I have been wanting to find some of that english cheese stuff. Looks like some fire skunk.
Until then, I will be doing some shantis shit. Hell its been ten years since I smoked any skunk bud. I don't sell weed, but my close circle of jerks love skunk weed. Hell, theyd gladly fork out $100 for a quarter sack of skunk than anything. The smell sells it.
I shake my head because I never got high off of weed smell...(shrug)
And I never found skunk to be devestating...although I have smoke some skunk that makes ya silly!

No shit...I have broke out a bud of some dutch shit, and a bud of mexican fire that smelled like ground pepper. Most every time the dutch shit is opted for.
Which is a good thing I think, as I fire up the mex bud by myself later. l0l....

Anywho...your shit looks tight.

250wscrogger

:respect: Good to see that you have the perpetual running in full effect again... That's how I'd like to do it when I have the space.

Happy Thanksgiving :party:

K

kallenavndk

happy thanksgiving everyone :joint:

im up early/late so i figured id drop an update right quick...

sneakin-thanks yo peace-T-

drdog-wattupper bro,ty...i tried to hit ya up i think but no response on ur end.
peace-T-

dok-wassup bro.ty for dropping in,and for the kind words.im tryin to make it happen in here bro.peace-T-

ras-yep shes a beast man i definetly recommend her bruh.
peace-T-

L~B- :joint:

norry-wattup brotha,fasheezy yo ty for the compliments maing...always appreciated.all are fed and feelin good,flipped some FFA tonight and the roomis at full speed :woohoo:
peace-T-

sublime-ty bro,im tryin tokeep the mamas in check,they will go crazy if you let them
ty for all the kind words.
peace-T-

surfr-ty bro.
peace-T-

kal-feelsgood walkin around in there bro,like my own little world.the climate is great and i can control it somewhat with the intake i put and the heater ducts that run thru it for the house...its workin out real nice.hehehe yea mon get me a contact just breathin deep LMAO.
peace champ.-T-

vin-ty my brother,you have a happy thanksgiving as well F.A.M.
peace-T-

esbe-:wave: ty my friend,i am loving her too.the kids are so well mannered :D
she will be here for a long long time.
peace bro.-T-

meta-great looking cheese my friend.not sure if the exodus cut cause im a pothead and i forget but they do look like theyhave a really similar growth pattern.i know i can find out though if i ask.
peace-T-

C-dubb-right?

ok heres a few pics...

had some fun tonight.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

room yesterday
picture.php

room today :woohoo: at full speed now,perpetual is in effect :joint:
flipped 12 ffa's
picture.php

im gonna need a new door with outswing now that the wall is up...
picture.php

and finaly some shots of the young cheese plants,looking so happy...my good friend tells me they are dancing when they look like this...
picture.php

picture.php

have a good holiday.
peace-T-

Sieht schön aus m8 happy Tg and Harvest brother T :yeahthats

Amazing grow 4 sure , first shot looks like my toilet after a night at the town :)

L~B

Freaking outstanding update dude!!!! That hash is what I'm talking about!! I dunno know why but mine always ends up in globs..Not like that fresh kill:yoinks: Happy turkey day!

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
Some fun indeed! Great pix Bro. Looks like all that hard work will start to pay off soon :rasta:

Latest posts

Latest posts