What's new

Tonatiuh Rises Again

K

kallenavndk

they was bangin yo,got me on full smokin a fatty of the JTR and feelin good.
heres the pics i was talkin about...

fresh clones
picture.php

moms after the trim,ill post a pic of them in a few days after they fill in lil bit too.
picture.php

the room
picture.php

heres the whites i flipped the other day,canopy nice and even...
picture.php

picture.php

cheese,left side...these are at like 32 days
picture.php

right side,at like 16 days i think.these are only 8 bushes...gettin so huge.i hope all thee nugz form real nice for me.
picture.php

heres the size of them
picture.php

heres them MSS's.the week or so pics first..
picture.php

and them today
picture.php

lil MSS flower
picture.php

construction...still need to finish the moldong up,it will be stained and 45'd at the edges.

but you can get the jist
picture.php

closed
picture.php

open,there will also be a pocket door behind this one,you can see the frame for it in the background....and i have a vent cover for that intake fan as well
picture.php

its gettin there,not quite done yet...
peace-T-

Tona champ the room/dungeon looking good, well always did but now ya almost finish ? or do u have some new things u will build? Damn u work like donkey my friend its awesome happy smokin brother T

hazy

Veteran
That room is the bee's knees Tonatiuh. You make that pegboard on the outside so you can hang shit on the wall?
I had to look it up, cause I don't always know what's up, but man my mac hand is strong and steady. I got your back just in case you need any help slapping them bitches in line. Make em put out.:pimp3:

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
FUUUUUUUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i just made this long ass response to everyone but the fuckin thing said i have to resign in to post it and it got deleted,i think this some bs yo it happens all the time i usualy copy and then paste my post if it takes a while but c'mon man dont the powers that be know we be high and forget to do stupid ass shit like that?
anyways thank you all for the kind words...i have pics but really dont feel like posting all them again right now,ill get back later yo.
peace-T-

Mr.Bill

That happened to me just the other day T, so I know how you feel man. Spent forever typing up a formulated answer for someone, made sure to cross my T's and dot my I's and bam you need to login in. Like wtf. So yeah. Looking forward to the update bro.

Strainbrain

Chairman of the Joint Chiefs
Veteran
Doh, T. Hate that shit. Don't worry bout it, we all can fill in one day's worth of pics with our imaginations.

Every time I try to imagine your colas, though, I end up picturing the Matterhorn. Is that normal?

-s

Che

Veteran
It happens to the best of us. I've lost a few really long posts that way too. it's always when you're trying to put together a big update, flipping through windows/tabs/applications/smoking a bowl... then all of a sudden you're logged out, or accidentally close the window :wallbash: It would be cool if Skip could implement an "Auto-Save Draft" feature for when you're composing larger posts.

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
jeesh you guys aint playin it take for ever to get the post up then it gets deleted cause i tried to do a good update...kinda sux right?

ok well lets try this again...

bostondutch-...yamean! :joint:
peace-T-

meltingpot-domina right around the corner bro,i think imma have to ro do a mama of her or up-pot the one i have the leafs are lookin crazy on her...
i have some in cups tho to get a new mama and throw a few into flower.
peace-T-

C-dubb-you know wattup yo,anytime ur ready.
peace-T-

kallen-brither,thanks for noticing homie,i been busy trying to get everything right in order.
im sure there is plenty off building i will still do in there but its coming together lovely.
i do have some more to do with it but its mostly cosmetic now.
peace-T-

hazy-wattup bro,yep to hangthings on the wall,tools and whatever camo ya know?
lol i know ur mak hand steady my friend,i think i can keep them in check tho...if i need any help with a wild one ill let ya know lol.
peace-T-

trichy-:wave:
im glad ur enjoying the show my friend.
peace-T-

hoos-lol no doubt,had to make it work yo hehehe.
peace-T-

bobbystainless-right on brother thanks maing...good to see ya,
peace-T-

krush-no doubt yo gotta do what it do...2 speeds stop and fast,and i aint gonna stop anytime soon.
peace-T-

weld-ty bro,i try.
peace-T-

B/R-ty my brother,im lookin forward to seing what you have up ur sleeve.
peace-T-

mr.bill-right?sux ballz but oh well whattaya gonna do?...smoke another few and try again:D
peace-T-

strain-lol idk if it is normal but ill take the compliment yo.
i have the pics coming right up.
peace-T-

che-no doubt bro,exacty how it went down.
imma try this update thing again...
peace-T-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ok heres the mamas after a few daysbushing back out
picture.php

looks like imma need to up-pot or make a new black domina mama,the leaves are lookin trippy.got some in cups so no sweat.
picture.php

heres the veg side,the FFA's that get flipped tomorrow...FFA's in the 3 gallon bags and the 1 gallon pots are jack the rippers and pre 98 bubbas
picture.php

couple FFA's
picture.php

and heres a jack the ripper,3 more weeks to veg still,they will get a uppot this week too.
picture.php

ok this you gonna want to see...its the happy brother mama and the cuts i took from her...5 days ago and they have roots already,the momis bad ass again full as can be ready to give me more cuts as soon as i want.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

room
picture.php

ok heres the cheese that was flipped on 10/26 they are bushes,the biggest cheese plants i have grown to date...they are bushes,im hoping that they do really well for me,because there are only 8 in the group.i didnt have a good sized object to show size comparison but i made due...here is one of the smaller ones in the doorway,this is a regular sized door and it takes the whole space.and is just as round.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

see only 8 plants here 2 mss and 6 cheese. :woot:
picture.php

ok some bud shots on the closest ones to being done.estimated chop dec 14th...idk we will see how close it is to there.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

and the snowcap...needed more phos i think,im tryin to gte her whwre she is in better shape tho...
but ill get her next time,i have 12 rooting now.
picture.php

hope ur enjoyin the show.i will get better bud shots but its gettin tight in there right now.
its a good thing though.
peace-T-

S

Seismic

Hell yeah, looking great T, nice and frosty up in here. 5 Days!? That's awesome bro, congrats:joint:

doktoren

Lookin so mouthwatering Tonatiuh!

Love ya mother room! And the flowering bitches look sooooooooo sweet dude!!

Danks for the great pics

Doktoren

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Tona, that HB mom is no joke huh, looks like a nice one to have in the arsenal. And them flowering ladies look sweet.

noreaga

dude i got this badboy tagged up and everytime i see an update i have to hold back from even posting because i know i always say the same thing! the garden is lookin f.u.c.k.i.n official with a capital O.. hope you give them a nice thanksgiving feeding cause im sure there gonna show thanks come harvey time:joint:
stay high t
nor

Latest posts

Latest posts