What's new

Tonatiuh Rises Again

C

cellardweller

:jawdrop:

what else is there to say man? that build up should be on the damn Bob Villa show..
:respect:

A

arcticsun

yea CD i'd say.. thats the type of room every little boy grows up dreaming of having one day :D

the construction looks so neat and well done and so does the grow, real tidy.

i feel like my setup could have been done by ---> :monkeyeat tbh :eek::

well done tonatiuh :wave:

Mr.Bill

That rooms really starting to come together real nice man. Thanks for flippin in a pic of the mothers. much respect.

metamorf

how the hell did I miss this thread?
And 34 pages of it, Thon I got some reading to do :)
Great looking rooms, nice construction work man!

How you liking the Cheese?

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Looks great T

Always puts a smile on my face to see you taking my advice

Back to work today, should be tired tonight

U

unta

Lookin like the new developments are coming along nicely. And the current flowers and clones look bomb. Can't wait to see the full setup flowing. You always have so many different plants and diff times and keep such a grasp on where they are in their cycle. Very organized.

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Ya man nice flowers for sure.. Dont hate on us hahaahaha. As Bill is sayin its hard to look at this when Im smokin DIRT!

hoosierdaddy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Keep after it, big dick!

Hope you don't mind if I drop a little bud luv in your thread, T.
picture.php

I wish I could get the macro thang figured out. This bitch has vibrant purple running through her big ass tric stalks.
Herimufukinjuana friends. (One of Gov elect Galbraith's favorite indicas I understand)

Just went through all 34 pages....:yoinks: that bubba looks amazing... makes me think of getting some for the next run

good luck man ima stay posted on this one :joint:

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
L~B-ty homie,im slowly but surely gettin rollin right again.peace-t-

C-dubb-ty brother....lol bob villa,idk about that but its the best i can do.8).peace-T-

arctic-wattup bro,thanks for the compliments...im tryin,im thinkin i might take the build pics and share them in a thread in the grow rooms design and equipment thread when its done and get a lil more detailed in the steps i took...if i can do this anyone can man honestly.
peace-T-

osecret-ty man.peace-T-

mr.bill-wattup bro,ty i think its comin along decent too,no doubt bro ask and you shall recieve on the pics bro...i try to keep it interesting you know this,yhey are taking a good shape again alreay too so i get a pic of that in a couple as well...peace-T-

met-yo yo ty for the good vibes bro...im lovin the cheese holmz i been growin her out for a few now and shes always a good ass smoke...right around weeks 5-6 she always get these crazy lookin leaves but ill figure that out soon enough...idk if she beggin for more nutes or if its just a trait of her because for the most part the leafs stay healthy but theres these crazy lookin ones as well...ill get a pic soon yo.peace-T-

dr.dog-wattup my friend,yea maing i always take the advice you guys give man...i figure,....why you gonna waste time typing to tell me something wrong?ur my friend so i know you have my best interest in mind when you give advice...and ty.
peace-T-

philthy-fasheezy bro ty for the kind words,stop in anytime...:joint:
peace-T-

vin-:wave: :friends:
thanks F.A.M. im tryin to keep it movin around here and stay busy yo...gotta stay ahead right now so veg is always ready to fill flower....flip another cycle the 28th :woohoo:
peace-T-

unta-wattuppers :wave: ty for the compliments my friend.i try to stay as organised as i can bro,easiest way to stay on top of everyting for me.soon well be at full speed ahead.
peace-T-

sublime-wattup youngblood,man im not tryin to hate,there aint a hater bone in my body 8)
just sharin a bud with ya the only way i can...peace-T-

hoos-dude thats a beautiful looking bud,real nice.thankx for sharin it,when you get themmacros figured out drop me another bro.
peace-T-

scoot-ty homie,im tryin to make it do what it do.
peace-T-

southpaw-LMAO,i had to google search and see who is norm abrams lol not quite but close :muahaha:
peace-T-

ras-:joint:

:party:

:friends:

ty bro.
peace-T-

weezybleezy-wattup yo.ty,if you can run her next run i highly recommend it bro,bomb ass smoke fasheezy
peace-T-

stevius-wattup holmie good to see ya....as always yo ty for the good vibes...always motivating to know theres peeps supportin the show.
peace-T-

everyone,i wanna say thank you for being so supportive in the new spot yo,it wasnt easy and i know it was slow for a while there...im glad ou guys stuck with me thru the slow times,well be rollin at hps lightspeed soon...peace-T-

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Can't even put into words the shit you pull off T....Seriously organized and skilled at yer craft bro...I wanna see some Domina:joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts