What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tom Hill Haze

CharlesU Farley

a bit OT, but did you post any pics of your NL#5 @CharlesU Farley ? Couldn't find a gallery.. Just curious as you have been growing it for decades if I got it right..
:bandit:
I don't have _any_ specific numbered version of NL. What I've been working has been Sensi Seeds release of NL, which by the time I got it was from the number two staminate plant and the number 5 pistillate clone, instead of number two from seed.

See the history of Northern Lights by the guys who actually did it thread for the whole "dope opera" story (can't compare to the Haze history though :ROFLMAO:) but the bottom line is even _Nevil_ couldn't source number 5 after he got out of jail, so I just don't believe anybody has a true, logically verifiable number five, or any other specifically numbered version of NL for that matter.

It's all For Boomers, By Boomers, For Money.

Sorry the thread got jacked ya'll, nothing else about NL in this thread or participation by me... other than lurking, because I'm going to learn something.

And remember, I have not, am not, and will _never_ sell, trade or give away a fucking thing having to do with my work with NL. That's for my kids to do after I'm a dead motherfucker. o_O

I only dived in here because of TH, so I'll STFD and STFU now. ;)

Last edited:

acespicoli

Anything online is not private at all...Tor browser is made by CIA, if you think guys like those dont have back doors....good luck.
Same shit as crypto....every cent is tracked without any problems.
https://www.linuxfromscratch.org/

You wont see many people running encryption that is banned in your country.

still no hazes...
So to keep things on track let me ask this what is th origin of Haze, or even Colombian strains ?
is it hemp ? Maybe from African slaves? Lebanese immigrants? Spanish Conquistadors?
Or something else ?
I heard a story of African Moors had brought their favorite strains over and started growing them...
Then there is the story of cans filled with thai stick washing up on the beaches...

Anyone else have an idea to origins of THH from J or R
The Lumbo x Thai IBL ? I know Sam had the Haze and Rob had the Thai :thinking:

StickyBandit

You guys keep them in the fridge or freezer?

Edit: I have a little fridge in the shed just for seeds so it doesn't get opened all the time and let the cold out and the light in
I have the seed packs in plastic containers

Last edited:

funkyhorse

These are granddaughters from raco repro
They are all columnar phenos. Every picture is the top shot of a different plant
I have a couple more
THH (1).jpeg
THH (2).jpeg
THH (3).jpeg
THH (4).jpeg
THH (5).jpeg
THH (6).jpeg
THH (7).jpeg
THH (8).jpeg

acespicoli

I have many pictures of everyones keepers they all look like a single clone pretty much
One very specific pheno to look for the 5% and youd be surprised how Thai leaning
It reminds me of the Highland Laos going around now 🤷‍♂️
1714048940016.png

laos
1714049092545.png

Best haze keepers.... looking like this

Not my pics... should start some THH #7 :thinking:
1714050008133.png

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts