What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tom Hill Haze

harvestreaper

Veteran
So basically inbred Thunk? (Unless it's house -made by Posi, from Sam Stock. Could be a different Thai in that case, or just a different order, Thunk is [Thai/Hz] x Sk, right?)
the hybrid mix is only my opinion of course ..diffrent stock to thunk i believe from posi ,,ive grown and inbred thunk i think is completly diffrent ,.,i have a thh female that was the most thai pheno ive kept for another run whos near indentical to my mango laos has that mango ish aroma to

Nexus7

Tom himself says he selects for "large" heads in the line and that his posi Haze can sometimes be a little prone to mold.

Also a few growers suggest the THH prefers a drier medium.

I think there's enough info there to make conclusions about it's tropical Sativa origins.

herbgreen

Veteran
The resin and power in it could have purely from selection

It might reflect something way back in its origins

What ever it was...... that was another selection

way back then anything with power was kept...most things were not powerful @ all

Thai

That may be the answer to the question of power......And selected for resin

Tom Hill

Veteran
Maybe I should go away more often because every single time I am away we are blessed with an appearance from Mr. Tom Hill.

I see you've been into the ol sog destroyer! How does it compare?

I hope you are digging out and digging the weeds good Sir.
It does not compare at all man. Haze is in a completely different league and charlie brother that destroyer has skunk 1 in it lol.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi Tom Hill … another night in paradise
F61A1F9B-E99C-46C2-B5EE-F6CC8184A4D9.jpeg

Tom Hill

Veteran
That reminds me while I am here. Modern canna wisdom has shit ass backwards as usual. Narrow in on the come down. I only smoke cerebral broadleaf in the morning and after I am feeling refreshed ready to commence with my day. Sally brown is reserved for afternoon have you pacing back and forth looking for the keys in your hand then crashing hard your day is done. Green in the morning - brown in the afternoon*

Redrum92

That reminds me while I am here. Modern canna wisdom has shit ass backwards as usual. Narrow in on the come down. I only smoke cerebral broadleaf in the morning and after I am feeling refreshed ready to commence with my day. Sally brown is reserved for afternoon have you pacing back and forth looking for the keys in your hand then crashing hard your day is done. Green in the morning - brown in the afternoon*

Interesting- you categorize by color?

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The unsaid shit rolls out like this. The environmental triggers that run purple also cuts off macro cannabinoid activity. The gold is not susceptible to the same.

The Corinto Purple I have has all the activity I can fookin handle. I agree most purple strains lack but not this. GDP is another that is great and not lacking at all. The Corinto is stronger than the Gold Colombian for sure. Bit bettter effect imo too.

Keep on keeping it real Tom and I hope to see you in a cage match with some of these mofos.

Latest posts

Latest posts