What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tom Hill Haze

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
A true thumbprint would be a random amount stuck to a finger. I gave heard of people eating 1 mg of raw as a measured thumbprint. Which is 1000 ug or approximately 10 decent hits. Not the 300+ ug strong ones Owsley used to make.

Rgd

Veteran
There is nothing heroic about it at all. It is around 5 or 6 grams with most cubensis that will give you a fully immersive experience. Where you are no longer only kinda tripping.
ate ounces or fresh Hongos at one time near La Honda Colombia

found some ate them..then found the big patch

then walked[stumbled] back the 20 km town

had maybe 20 layers of kaleidoscope’s blocking my vision for I don't know how long..

couldn’t even see for the swirling

that was1977..

trippy I guess..but nothing like bumping Into Mescalito one night..

ketamine might be too much for me now

Last edited:

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ate ounces or fresh Hongos at one time in Colombia

found some ate them..then found the big patch

then walked[stumbled] back the 20 km town

had maybe 20 layers of kaleidoscope’s blocking my vision for I don't know how long..

couldn’t even see for the swirling

that was1977..

trippy I guess..but nothing like bumping Into Mescalito one night..

ketamine might be too much for me now
This is what I found out from eating extra large doses of mushrooms it comes out extremely strong and the onset can put you in a position where you can’t even walk…Not for lack of trying and then after while it’s moves out and you reach your peak and then maybe you could wander around

led05

Chasing The Present
This is what I found out from eating extra large doses of mushrooms it comes out extremely strong and the onset can put you in a position where you can’t even walk…Not for lack of trying and then after while it’s moves out and you reach your peak and then maybe you could wander around
IME Different animal fresh vs dried, fresh ones always felt muddier in the buzz, less high flying, dry always seemed cleaner, better overall…

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
The most I have eaten is a little over 20 grams. Part was extract and about 10 grams penis envy. It got weird. But I do not think I tripped any harder than a 5 to 7 gram trip. My legs didn't work as good and I sweated like crazy. But as far as the psychedelic part goes I didn't see much difference.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The most I have eaten is a little over 20 grams. Part was extract and about 10 grams penis envy. It got weird. But I do not think I tripped any harder than a 5 to 7 gram trip. My legs didn't work as good and I sweated like crazy. But as far as the psychedelic part goes I didn't see much difference.
I can certainly identify with the sweating and having no legs but I find it weird that you didn’t notice any difference in the level of the trip

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I can certainly identify with the sweating and having no legs but I find it weird that you didn’t notice any difference in the level of the trip
That was my only time eating more than 10 grams. But I have eaten 5 to 10 several times. It is possible that the extract had a similar effect to lemon tek and somehow diminished the overall potency.

Usually when I shroom I lay on my back with eyes closed. And watch the show. On small amounts the show is static and comes and goes in waves. Over 5 grams pretty much puts it in clear view. I'm sure I'll try again. But it didn't seem like eating more changes the show. It just fixes the static and waves.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Tom is owed a cheque or a fat bag of seeds , where the money or seeds or response from person owing seeds/money.

This industry Breeders get ripped off all the time as once we send the seeds overseas all we can do is wait for cheque, some ( luckily not all) ripp the seeds or fabricate story's to cover non payment or return of seeds)

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
#2 & #4
3DCB996E-4F7E-4C61-8645-1850A0A22621.jpeg
969C0858-8B05-4793-B2DA-5413BB209324.jpeg
B6B08D4C-F6B8-4097-8178-E70E4663730A.jpeg
9C43FA1B-6E85-487D-BE1A-5F04D9CF4530.jpeg
0D55A570-948E-4683-A16A-CD67F9DD6AC2.jpeg
65735C45-8DB4-448C-BF30-A6BC5315ACD2.jpeg
7A2BE21C-2E35-4AC0-944C-77235EC17075.jpeg