What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tom Hill Haze

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
35C5E26F-D124-4991-BB41-E381C89E27C4.jpeg

Tom Hill

Veteran
The Corinto Purple I have has all the activity I can fookin handle. I agree most purple strains lack but not this. GDP is another that is great and not lacking at all. The Corinto is stronger than the Gold Colombian for sure. Bit bettter effect imo too.

Keep on keeping it real Tom and I hope to see you in a cage match with some of these mofos.
Normally* I walk away from this kinda shit going on here you know. My father actually made a point on his death bed to tell me. When a man wrongs you, you have 2 moves. Walk away, or fucking end it for real, nothing is worth the in-between moves. Those moves have shit coming back to haunt you. But here I am going against all that shit busting kneecaps etc. It's a douchebag tactic I am not particularly proud of but then I swimming in this douchebag pool you gotta roll with the punches man.

Tom Hill

Veteran
Don't touch Jimmy! Or try to give him any fake Rasta impasta hugs or any of that shit. It's not like I laying some new shit on anybody, it's just many been swimming in the cesspool so long that the actual truth is shocking to you. What can I say man I too near the end to play them other reindeer games.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
I’ll be keeping an eye on those Nobody! May have to snag a pack if I can find one hopefully to tide me over. Hoping my bratchney_yarblakos alter ego gets hooked up through the IG with the newest “release in making“ from Tom direct.

I’ve got 5 old Tom’s Haze been in the seed cellar for a while now. Last time I tried to sprout the first half of pack, I only ended up with three and two were females. Leaned a little more in the mex space…so I’m all in for a deep search for Thai leaning keepers. That’s why it wouldn’t kill me to spring for another pack of the Cicada stuff to keep me in a few more plants to select from for this summers ride till a new supply from the current snow grow. Man that’s been an adventure to keep eyes on.

Regarding the talk of purple vs green. Count me firmly in the electric green camp. Nothing wrong with the purple leaning hazes…but the effects are muddy and more introspective imo. The green is where you go to ride the electric wave. The purple makes for damn purty’ pot, but the green jar always empty’s well before it.

Tom Hill

Veteran
And yeah back to my eye twitch for a minute. Can we stop the paper towel shit already it's nothing more than a leftover sponge spouting 1970s tech we do that with no other seed known to man it really needs to go away man. I guess because you pay so much you all want to love them to death. Well, it's a mistake, put em in dirt, don't waste energy, yourn nor the seed.

Tom Hill

Veteran
Anyway here it is. The actual plant of Thai that Rob traced line for a sketch in mj botany from them slide deals we grew up with in grade school. I guess he did that in Sams hoop. It's kinda broad right but it is an actual tracing of a young plant. This Sam would have called golden Buddha - later to be called chocolate Thai - he gave his haze bros in '76. One liked it, other still hung up on his dieing Lumbo line, and Sam came to Amsterdam with both. You know which one I ended up with. Anytime you ready Sam just tell folks lol.

Attachments

• IMG_20230327_162828.jpg
    IMG_20230327_162828.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 124

Tom Hill

Veteran
Here is the seed from that same Thai plant. Further I will put it in color and say the basal end was red tinged. How do I know? Because I grew the same shit thats how lol. I not some wannabe liar I was actual there guys.

Attachments

• IMG_20230327_171211.jpg
    IMG_20230327_171211.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 105