What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tom Hill Haze

LostTribe

Premium user
Finally got around to pulling the last of the seed from the THH had to check through the Haze Collection. I have more than I had expected and more then I could ever need. That being said its been over a year and some was left out and some was in a freezer for a bit so I am going to do a quick germ test and will report back.

These came to me via Chimera/Breeders retail so not sure if they were from Tom or some that Chi had worked through. I'd hate for extras to go to waste.

I smoked some of the year+ cured Mint and after 3 hours another wave about took me out a few minutes ago. I went from feeling it had passed to overwhelmed a bit. This is the highest quality sativa I have experienced. It has a positivity to it each time that really brightens the experience.
DSC08385.JPG
DSC08388.JPG
DSC08390.JPG

midwestkid

Veteran
I took down a few hazes a couple weeks back.

I'm still looking for the one but I feel like I'm getting closer.

Got an Ohaze that is dreamy and has some positivity in it but you can still sit down after consuming. It feels like you're in a Haze.

Then I had 3 THH. The first one to finish had me excited, but it ended up being edgy and aggressive with a crash at the end.

Number 3 was the first THH I've finished that seemed similar to the Ohaze line but it was so clear headed it didn't feel like I had smoked. And threw a couple nanners.

THH 2 was the wheat style plant and it smells almost like burnt wiring or hot plastic.
Longest flowering of THH I had.
It has some go go in it.
Hoping it gets better with a cure

I'm keeping the Ohaze and THH2 for another go while I keep sampling the flower.

Getting closer, but I still don't think I've struck gold. Maybe copper.

Attachments

• 20220624_105042.jpg
    20220624_105042.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 111
  • 20220624_105115.jpg
    20220624_105115.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 106
  • 20220624_105828.jpg
    20220624_105828.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 104
  • 20220624_105104.jpg
    20220624_105104.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 114

harvestreaper

Veteran
I took down a few hazes a couple weeks back.

I'm still looking for the one but I feel like I'm getting closer.

Got an Ohaze that is dreamy and has some positivity in it but you can still sit down after consuming. It feels like you're in a Haze.

Then I had 3 THH. The first one to finish had me excited, but it ended up being edgy and aggressive with a crash at the end.

Number 3 was the first THH I've finished that seemed similar to the Ohaze line but it was so clear headed it didn't feel like I had smoked. And threw a couple nanners.

THH 2 was the wheat style plant and it smells almost like burnt wiring or hot plastic.
Longest flowering of THH I had.
It has some go go in it.
Hoping it gets better with a cure

I'm keeping the Ohaze and THH2 for another go while I keep sampling the flower.

Getting closer, but I still don't think I've struck gold. Maybe copper.
the edgey and agressive could be taken to early or not cured long enuff ,,,as i sometimes get that in both circumstances ,, rush dried sativas i get it to

LostTribe

Premium user
Anybody stateside still got a few more packs of the THH and some real old school Cindy to just for the cause and true preservation you know. The way it should be just pay it forward all one can ask you know...

Been keeping this one to make sure they have a chance at Preservation. The larger the population the better IMHO.

DSC08392.JPG

:ying:
LT

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
How you going about germing these? Not knocking just asking. I still have a pack thats been kept proper.

I got 2 packs same white pack as you have.. I tried a few different ways. Some soaked, none poped tails this is what I normally do. After 2 days I cracked all that needed it. Still no tails. Others soaked than PT only 1 seed had a tail but I had to remove the shell myself. I put all seeds into soil, hoping for the best. I miscounted and have 5 seeds left. Out of 15, only 1 seed might grow. I'm pretty good at getting seeds to germ. I go way above what's normally done. How old are these seeds?

LostTribe

Premium user
Acquired from BR via Chi about 2-3 years ago freebies with the pack of the Tom Hill Haze. The THH looked strongly to have 1 DC in there accidently and Chi stated that was likely due to both varieties being packaged at the same time. So hard to say but all but one of the THH germed just fine. Been in dark fridge ever since.

LostTribe

Premium user
I dug into my personal stash and sent BR a bunch of packs of the Original TH Haze, produced by Tom in Spain (New Old Stock- not a reproduction).

These are the last of the last that will hit the market until I get a chance to dig into the population in earnest, which could be a while.

Once these are gone, thats the last of the TH originals.

Take advantage or forever hold your peace.
A few pages back. Direct from Tom's hands. edit: Well the THH were but I think BR said the freebie DC actually came from someone else.

Heres the one that looked like a mix up I didnt have anything but haze growing so I culled it vs keep it under the canopy...
picture.php

Last edited:

jackspratt61

I got 2 packs same white pack as you have.. I tried a few different ways. Some soaked, none poped tails this is what I normally do. After 2 days I cracked all that needed it. Still no tails. Others soaked than PT only 1 seed had a tail but I had to remove the shell myself. I put all seeds into soil, hoping for the best. I miscounted and have 5 seeds left. Out of 15, only 1 seed might grow. I'm pretty good at getting seeds to germ. I go way above what's normally done. How old are these seeds?
Kept refrigerated too. Must be old.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
I checked all the seedbanks and only 1 The Landrace Team said they had some DC seeds. Does anyone know of these guys?.
The Real Seed Company also has them. I have not used TLT, but TRSC I can recommend. I think Americans use the kwikseeds site. Also have many other hard to get landrace varieties (they aren't all extinct!)

Latest posts

Latest posts