What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tom Hill Haze

LostTribe

Premium user
Hope that old Bastard Tom Hill wrecking havoc somewhere these days, give 'em hell good Sir!

This is the most amazing herb I've ever had the pleasure of toking in all my days! You just strap in for lift off and about 4 hours later you feel like you just walked out of the clouds. This looks alot like the first run of her but she was much healthier this time. .8ec coco led ph 6.0. Still quite long 16-17w.

THH mint pheno
thh.JPG
thh1.JPG
thh3.JPG
thh4.JPG

Just look at the headz on that long tall Sally!
Cheers!
LT

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
... can tell...
the last "repro" of the legendary Tom Hill Haze...
got 3 Packs in total... 2 from Panik ... the other my own...
those where the last seeds that where sold and made in Spain by raco...
after finding out how amazing that haze line was ...
and finding out that all info was deleted here too... no Tom no trace and not many seeds left...
I'll decided to make a seed run and Panic supported me with two packs...
the seed run worked out very well ... and I'll returned the half for free !
no money involved ... was only to save the line and give others a chance to try ...
because I'll was fallen in love with the THH...
also shared it privately more than 100 times with all who where interested back than... ;-)
still have the best as cut's ... same with the OHz...
View attachment 18071687

here some pic's from the seed making...
View attachment 18071694 View attachment 18071695 View attachment 18071696 View attachment 18071697 View attachment 18071698 View attachment 18071699

View attachment 18071700 View attachment 18071701 View attachment 18071702 View attachment 18071703 View attachment 18071704

my absolute fav THH ... not the best yielder.. and 16 weeks + but the high ... was what drove me to make this seed run... everyone should be able to experience that ... was my thought
View attachment 18071705 View attachment 18071706 View attachment 18071707 View attachment 18071708 View attachment 18071710

the half already harvested... the remaining are the longer flowering ... eg 16 weeks ... got 2 weeks extra to produce the best seeds ...
View attachment 18071693
wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

my fav ... 16 week... more lime green...
View attachment 18071689
purple THH on young OHz
View attachment 18071690

and here the OHz to compare...
View attachment 18071691 View attachment 18071692

that was April 2019 ... when I'll finished the THH seed run and startet the next with the OHz...
also to save the line and share it for free...
but lately I'll see other posting my images and information from a private place here ... to make it look like that was there work... that sucks...
spend lot of money and time to make this possible... but still get punished for it...

haze = Curse & Blessing

Tom Hill
hope you can give us your final haze love sooner than later...
you see there is a huge demand :)

all the best
M.:smoker:
So perhaps I have some of those seeds you made, or maybe some of the ones like what you got from Panicz to make them. Which do I run next, ICMag OHz or THH?

Nexus7

How do I tell if my THHs are done?

Outdoors, over 100 days from 1st pistils and only two weeks to go until winter solstice ...

Temps 19/6c and dry last week. 20/11c this week and heavy rains and not much sun either.

I'm happy with the size of the buds, just needs to ripen but they keep pushing new pistils and stacking new calyxes.

Do they ever stop doing this with the new pistils & calyx?

Any tricks for ripening this interesting strain?

RandyCalifornia

Well endowed member
Veteran
How do I tell if my THHs are done?

Outdoors, over 100 days from 1st pistils and only two weeks to go until winter solstice ...

Temps 19/6c and dry last week. 20/11c this week and heavy rains and not much sun either.

I'm happy with the size of the buds, just needs to ripen but they keep pushing new pistils and stacking new calyxes.

Do they ever stop doing this with the new pistils & calyx?

Any tricks for ripening this interesting strain?
Most Haze will always look like they want to keep throwing a few flowers, but You have to decide if the plant still has uphill, you don't want to have it go into downhill mode and degrade. Optimum is to catch is at the peak of the hill. That's where you build your skill.

RandyCalifornia

Well endowed member
Veteran
Looks like it could keep going but the weather(cool nights) are starting to hold it back.
That's why indoors it looks like this when finished.
IMG_3264.jpeg

It can go flowering longer and make the dreadlocks. Outdoors when night temps start getting cooler it slows the plant down till it eventually starts to degrade.

Last edited: