What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tom Hill Haze

Azure

THH x Colombian Gold clone out in the garden.
Pulled top over to keep low profile.
CG.jpg

cg2.jpg

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The Real Seed Company also has them. I have not used TLT, but TRSC I can recommend. I think Americans use the kwikseeds site. Also have many other hard to get landrace varieties (they aren't all extinct!)

only 1 has stock of DC seeds, Kwikseeds has none. Their seeds are not DC they freak chunk is also out of stock.. The place I mentioned is the only one with them. I have no clue who they are or if they are legit. The real seed company is not open for business anymore. I posted an inquiry in all THH threads. So far no one has DC seeds. Ill keep trying to source a good supply. It would be a tragic loss if this line was not around anymore.

Here are a few of my Cbanana x THH x A5hbx x Mac. #14 was culled. I'll run #15 again bottom 2. She got overwatered a bit. I was able to get her back on track. She should do better next run. Poping more seeds too. She looks dangerous already lol..
DSCN3740.JPG

DSCN3745.JPG

DSCN3744.JPG

DSCN3742.JPG

Last edited:

Tom Hill

Veteran
When I was 14 years old I had to take a job mowing lawns. Not because I needed the money but the boss was the only guy in town who had killer Thai bud. He would never sell to a minor but if you worked for him you could take part of your pay in Thai bud. I been chasing Thai ever since. For sure I focused on it in my selections. It's great to see some of you guys get one and understand what I been miserably failing to explain for decades.

Tom Hill

Veteran
And yeah I never up or downplayed it. Lieing is not my bag it really does not even cross my mind. I have other faults but lieing ain't one of them. Tried to tell you guys years ago lol sigh...

That original haze positronics description a few pages back was written by positronics not Sam. Mine was clearly written by Sam. But it does show in fact they carried original haze. Told you, fuckers lol.

Tom Hill

Veteran
"while is does not breed true for it's intoxicating properties, approximately 5% are incredibly cerebral"

That's what Sam said in his description I will never forget it. Finally in a Dutch scene at the time everybody talking "it's good smoke you will like" here was a man talking about homozygosity (breeding true) and cerebral (he got that straight out of Rob's mj botany) here was a guy who was speaking my language. Adam from thseeds (CIA - Cannabis in Amsterdam) was the only other guy circa '94 that did.

Tom Hill

Veteran
Look back a few pages to the first supposed positronic haze write up. That was how the Dutch did it at the time. That's not Sam. The description I had was from Sam. Only he could have written like that then it was decades before the rest of the world caught up.

Latest posts

Latest posts