What's new

Tom Hill Haze

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I´d love to grow these out! That oldschool Haze mix with the Trichome boost from the Mac sounds like a winner!

Peace
Ace

If you are in the USA you are more than welcome to try some.

I also made a small lot of OH x NH x (Gorilla butter F2 X A5hbx x Mac)

These are my males
Gorilla butter F2 X A5hbx x Mac
THH x A5hbx x Mac
(C.banana x THH x A5hbx x Mac) x (White Larry F8)
A5hbx x Mac

The A5h s1 will get hit with those males

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is the Tom Hill Haze thread.

Not the "oh look I made a bunch of bunk kiddie polly hybrid crap" thread.
If your going to cause drama you dont belong in here, I'm prob twice your age.. Trust me, I make quality that would blow your doors off. You have never grown anything I've made so how the hell would you even know lol.. I'll help you out and add you to ignore.

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That's a perfect example of Cancel culture. Just another kid looking for attention. Anyway, here's my NH x OH from @MadMac I pollinated the lowers with THH x P41 male. She's looking sweet.
DSCN5782.JPG

Last edited:

BuckeyeGreen

That's a perfect example of Cancel culture. Just another kid looking for attention. Anyway, here's my NH x OH I pollinated with THH x P41 male. She's looking sweet.
View attachment 18801411
Honestly I don’t think it’s cancel culture at all. He wasn’t trying to get you kicked off the site. I get what he was saying. So many of these threads get so far afield from the topic of the thread that you forget what the thread was about.
What he was trying to say was to stay on the topic of the thread. He did it kind of crudely, insultingly and rudely but I get his point.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cancel Culture is when someone posts on Social media trying to ostracize in which someone is thrust out of social media or a group. Ostracism is trying to get someone excluded from society or a group. So ya that's Cancel Culture. No one has to like what others are doing based on their preference but there's absolutely no reason for that post.. Did I include some males that did not have THH sure. I was responding to @AceHaze

My original post about that cross shows nothing but love from many. It only takes 1 to burn the house down.

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
LOL, Tom says to outcross haze all the time. Its were the real keepers will be found. My sig has a direct quote from him.. There are plenty of posts in this thread unrelated to THH. I guess it was just my post that is the issue. As we all know Haze topics seems to bring out the worst in people.

Last edited:

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I plan open pollenate my thh so I will have a supply of pure thh in seed form to grow and share.

I also plan to hybridize it with everything and start growing out crosses looking for special plants. With an emphasis on more convenient modern nld type plants while hopefully holding onto as much of the special qualities as possible.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Tropical Boogie (Kona gold x Tom Hill hz) by @MAHA KALA. Four went in and 4 came up. One of the sprouts has what appears to be a second tap root growing out. Not sure if I should cut the new growth, carefully bend it and bury in the soil, or just let nature take over and see what happens. I have a humidity dome over her at the moment to get the root from drying out. Anyone ever see this before...suggestions?

View attachment 18801342 View attachment 18801343 View attachment 18801344
I think you have twins, separate it and put in soil and you have a new plant! Congratulations!

Jahaze

subiendo el humo
Veteran
I think you have twins, separate it and put in soil and you have a new plant! Congratulations!
thanks @pipeline I tried to separate them but they seemed fused together and not easily separated. for fear of damaging both I buried the other end in the soil yesterday and today it started making its way into the ground. I attempted to pull them apart again but its not having it. I just may wait until they are hardier and try again otherwise I'll have a single stemmed plant with two separate root shoots.

20230114_122153.jpg
20230114_122136.jpg

goingrey

thanks @pipeline I tried to separate them but they seemed fused together and not easily separated. for fear of damaging both I buried the other end in the soil yesterday and today it started making its way into the ground. I attempted to pull them apart again but its not having it. I just may wait until they are hardier and try again otherwise I'll have a single stemmed plant with two separate root shoots.

View attachment 18801781 View attachment 18801782
Wow, conjoined twins. Never seen that before.