What's new

Tom Hill Haze

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Tom Hill said: In order to have the best wine the vine must suffer
If anyone has eyeache looking at my tortured plants, please dont look at them. Tortured plants certainly teach plenty and faster than lab plants. This is a very good lesson from Master Tom

This is from @Huesos thread

It would be interesting to have Atreyu thinkings about it, he probably bets on Deep Chunk but I dont think so, Deep Chunk would have been dominant
@Raco
What do you think?

I had the luck to grow this Ancestral Skunk. I grew the Skunk x haze fro Cultivator Choice and it is a very resinous indica which cannot be grown in my environment. So for me the skunk in this release was the indica pheno

This is Ancestral Skunk sativa pheno. I think something coming from this line is in the mix.
View attachment 18798994 View attachment 18798992
In the backrosses of Seedsman Haze I had a carnival of phenotypes I didnt expect. Most plants didnt look as expected
About the Punto Rojo fate at end of 80s, a reminder from Mama Coca.

If you are seeing a leaf size Zamal in any Punto Rojo tag, it is obviously hybridized stock paraquat resistant weed. From this hybridized stock, males are not reliable. If you need to find one in 20, males are not going to be very reliable in those hybridized lines released from Colombia. Their new Corinto purple has 8 phenos and I bet they will find more. It is like modern paraguayan weed, a phenotype carnival of hybridized glyphosate resistant stock. The stock of the 80s is dead
Feliz Reyes everybody

hahaha be sure Tom grows his haze properly. yeah when you cant grow plant to its full potential, you cant discover its character at all. so you cant even select properly. and you are not able to grow plants properly, it is visible, it is alway visible love and care and how plants like you. your plants dont like you. so it is hilarious you give breeding advices. crazy bullshit.

now everybody understands your opinions on toms haze LOL or on any genetics LOL

Last edited:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
toms haze, red colombian pheno... oh wait it is typical skunkhaze LOL hahahaha

picture.php

TheDarkStorm

Generations are not as important as the breeding done on the lines.

I would be curious to know, if Tom did use the under the counter version of Positronics OH too, that he did report. As it makes a huge difference if you use Positronics OH, that was Haze19 x (according to Sam) one OH male selected from seed. Or an OH line with larger genepool.

Nevertheless, he did report last year I believe, he does regret not having done an open pollination first with his seeds. May be what he will do now.

While Seedsman OH was Sams OH, where he reported many years ago, all the colors are gone, but that he tried to preserve all the genes. What that did mean, we are seeing it since few years.

If the purple was already there(it was actually mauve)I wonder why possi used ther purple thai with the single haze cut they had to use... to make purple haze...?

JohnnyChicago

If the purple was already there(it was actually mauve)

Mauve or magenta?

I wonder why possi used ther purple thai with the single haze cut they had to use... to make purple haze...?

Because it is easier ?

I haven't seen any "Purple Haze" seeds when I was in the Positronics shop.
My old friends Positronics Thais in 1995/96 indoors were red. Not purple.
And my 3 Posis Hazes in december 1995 under the snow were green.

OHxTHH
purplegollithh.jpg

Attachments

• prplehaze.jpg
    prplehaze.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 54
Last edited:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
there are many colors in THH. but I prefer those green ones, or almost green. although colorful roobeer pheno I like too. but colorful phenos are not trippy and much less clear... and relaxing yeah, not couch lock :D but very warm euphoric. trippy ones are cold euphoria.

HAWAIIAN GAS(HWI/MolokaiFrost x green thai pheno of Toms haze)

full

LostTribe

Premium user
DSC08471.JPG

Thh mint x F13
DSC08455.JPG

The old Flying Dutchman description found in CC 2005
DSC08457.JPG

Feeling a bit naughty snuck into the hazey jar again oops
DSC08458.JPG

DSC08460.JPG

DSC08461.JPG

It looks way better in person. Next to any of the og or cookies these trichomes are like skyscrapers in comparison. The smoke is delightful!

g0dzilla

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Was gifted some mindblower x tomhillgaze beans. Any info or pics would be awesome. Super stoked after reading last couple of pages.
Since Maha has a temp ban, I got you covered on the details. They are s1 of my favorite mindblower haze from him.

Mindblower is from Hawaii and believed to be paki/Thai . The male is "Mr. shine" , Maha's selection of Tom Hill Haze.

I made s1's and hybrids with it because I believe it's going to electrify anything it touches. Structure is pretty much everything I want in a haze hybrid. You can root it and flip it immediately as it has really nice stretch during the transition.

The profile was musky metal sour slight citrus and tropical fruit and the high was very intense with all cerebral effects. My favorite jar of a previous harvest. I'm holding this one really close in my little library of moms.

I have not tested those but am growing some of the hybrids now.

Let me know what else need bro.

Attachments

• IMG_20230109_070231.jpg
    IMG_20230109_070231.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 74

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
View attachment 18799842
Thh mint x F13
View attachment 18799843
The old Flying Dutchman description found in CC 2005
View attachment 18799844
Feeling a bit naughty snuck into the hazey jar again oops
View attachment 18799846
View attachment 18799847

View attachment 18799848

It looks way better in person. Next to any of the og or cookies these trichomes are like skyscrapers in comparison. The smoke is delightful!
My OHz is building trics up nicely. Those pics got moved to the OHz grow diary.

Last edited:

PlasmaTube

Jahaze

subiendo el humo
Veteran
Tropical Boogie (Kona gold x Tom Hill hz) by @MAHA KALA. Four went in and 4 came up. One of the sprouts has what appears to be a second tap root growing out. Not sure if I should cut the new growth, carefully bend it and bury in the soil, or just let nature take over and see what happens. I have a humidity dome over her at the moment to get the root from drying out. Anyone ever see this before...suggestions?

20230113_080225.jpg
20230113_080242.jpg
20230113_080257.jpg

g0dzilla

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Tropical Boogie (Kona gold x Tom Hill hz) by @MAHA KALA. Four went in and 4 came up. One of the sprouts has what appears to be a second tap root growing out. Not sure if I should cut the new growth, carefully bend it and bury in the soil, or just let nature take over and see what happens. I have a humidity dome over her at the moment to get the root from drying out. Anyone ever see this before...suggestions?

View attachment 18801342 View attachment 18801343 View attachment 18801344
I had a Hawaiian gas from Maha do something similar. But the second tap root was below the soil. You can likely be very careful and get a 5th seedling if you want