What's new

Tom Hill Haze

IndicaFarmer

Tom Hill Haze pheno 25

Tom Hill Haze pheno 25

picture.php
picture.php

Hope you dont mind more pics of this beauty, she deserves it.

Description on the previous page ;)
Pure artistry, I bow to your excellence in breeding and growing. Truly personal head stash for private home use!

IndicaFarmer

Here is Pheno 27, also interesting and very different girl from the others. She did not stretch like crazy, instead made a compact bush with long elongated buds that are tougher then the rest. She was done sooner in week 14 and the smell was sharp citrus, sweet and sour. The taste is the same as the smell and very pronounced, love it! The high is euphoric, happy, sociable and talkative, its not the strongest from the bunch but definitely one of the most pleasant hazes to smoke while enjoying the evening in pub, drinking and so on. She was not overpowering like some other Hazes, but still must be judged again after cure. Well just a thought about this Haze line, i really dont understand where are those junk plants Tom spoke about. All the plants i have are good quality sativas, great smell, taste and high i was really expecting something different from the breeder information hehe.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
I love the long spear shaped look of the buds, how they go all the way out along the limb. Elegant and refined!

Digger102

thanks guys, glad you like them

@window

I start with smaller pots 3.6l with home made soil, EWC and guano, put them on blumat system and top-dress with EWC, put some mulch and let them go in vertical system with 400W Ceramic Metal Halid for around 50 days of flower on 11/13 straight away and from clones of course. It would be very hard to flower the seedplants due to the ungodly stretch. Some plants ended up around 1.5m tal from just 15 cm clone!
After 50 days, I transplant all plants to the same fresh soil, this time 6l pots and the same story, topdress with EWC and guano, mulch and blumats. Let them few days to adapt and set the lights to 10.5/13.5 and thats it.
Sound easy, but there might be (and were) problems, some plants are more sensitive then others, but overall this is very easy system for long flowering sativas. Little bit more time consuming, but better control is to give them bottled nutes, easy doses..The last thing is to set the lights to 10/14 last 3-4 weeks to let them know the finish of their journey is close. So this is how i do it.

Looking forward for your pics and reports! As for all others growing this magnificent seed line. I will try to bring pics of THH 24. This one is a looker hehe
Good morning Elanius, thanks for sharing the details of how you grow. What type of guano do you top dress with? And did you happen to do a THH repro with your THH #25 female?

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I dont care about A or C haze, for me the best of haze world are toms hybrids. this is surreal, mix of toms haze, oaxacan79, big sur holyweed:

fetch

yes, I still think that.

this looks like f13haze, but it is not. it is juicy fruit pheno of blue genetic mix crossed with toms haze male. very toms haze dominant.. so the smoke satisfies me and hit those important parts of brain heheh

full

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
hahaha I think that PNW has many jewels. but these are good :D

I think elanius would say more about it. he said he found fuely one in his blueberry x toms haze too. this f13haze is really gassy/fuel on exhale. I am familiar with diesel and diesel crosses and it is very similar. just f13haze is more sweet. full thick smoke. super tasty and aftertaste is so cool, citric cologne fulfill my mouth. kushy coffee too LOL most hazes doesn't taste like this, even sour diesel x nevilles haze was not so gassy/fuel. very remarkable imo. and good to know this potential of f13. now I fully understand why IqTyq crossed f13 with riri diesel cut, it gives sense now.
yes, but unfortunately after 3 months of sitting in jars, that spectacular fuely taste cured out, and also effect got less energetic. but still it was great smoke.

I hope that with dieself13(fuel/chocolate/menthol) I get more fuely taste, and it will be as energetic as elanius f13haze. plus of df13haze is that it doesn't contain mutants. vigor of df13haze is enormous.

full

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Hi Maha, is the CG72 similar to this description?
I didn't try it, but from what I read from jahgreenlabel, the effect is stoney. physical relaxation feelings are present too... clear cerebral euphoric stone...

it is matter of preference. some found colombians to be unique, some found it boring...

let quote TomHill on it:

Tom Hill said:
Folk can remember it anyway they like but for me Colombian was a bit like a fine cerebral ghani with a bzzzzz auditory in the background. Thai absolutely blew it out of the water. It just cut way deeper into your soul.

Last edited:

Digger102

I didn't try it, but from what I read from jahgreenlabel, the effect is stoney. physical relaxation feelings are present too... clear cerebral euphoric stone...

it is matter of preference. some found colombians to be unique, some found it boring...

let quote TomHill on it:
I'll do a lot better once I understand the terminology. WHats the difference between stoned and physical relaxation? And while I'm at it, what does livery mean?

Digger102

Your speculation might still be on the right track. I always imagined Lebanese blonde hashplants as a possible gene donor in latin America but it's all speculation of course.
According to what I was told about some Michoacan beans I acquired, your guess is spot on. Lebanese was crossed to the nld Michoacan to make a faster flower for export.

Digger102

the best way to understand it would be to grow let say 50 seeds of 90s haze or old timer haze next to 50 seeds of toms haze :D much better than words

I dont understand last question?
In some of the flavor descriptions I saw the word livery used. Now that I ginally ask about it, I havent seen it used in post regularly. If I run across it again I’ll tag you

F2F

In some of the flavor descriptions I saw the word livery used. Now that I ginally ask about it, I havent seen it used in post regularly. If I run across it again I’ll tag you
maybe referencing a meaty smell/taste (?), as in liver, body organ of mammals. Most references I’ve seen were haze hybrids I believe. I’ve experienced, not a fan of these terps tbh.

Peace
F2F

Latest posts

Latest posts