What's new

Tom Hill Haze

harvestreaper

Veteran
S too lol. Think he gunna find a few plants in 20,000 and fix traits. Nevil was also a proponent of that. It is complete horseshit it don't work like that it's just bullshit egos. The maths are just too complex, the definition of quantitative traits is that they are ever variable. The reason they are ever variable is because the maths are absolutely fuct 😂
it comes from a background in breeding animals brother ,,filial degeneration an all that shite ,,what your saying is perfectly logical but if i had the opportunity id just have to prove it to myself you understand lol and not fix just mayb e up the percent even to 6 lol

Tom Hill

Veteran
Let's just do some quick maths shall we? Ok let's start with trichome field density x trichome head size x chemotype. Now go into chemotype it's all this x that x10. Oh man. It's a googolplex an order of magnitude it's completely fucked. You are just never gunna fix it all outside of silencing crossovers in a double haploid scheme ie reverse breeding. You sure as fuck ain't getting there with 50,000 plants conventional breeding man.

Tom Hill

Veteran
it comes from a background in breeding animals brother ,,filial degeneration an all that shite ,,what your saying is perfectly logical but if i had the opportunity id just have to prove it to myself you understand lol and not fix just mayb e up the percent even to 6 lol
What kind of animals you breed? Some bs dogs to look like this or that for some clown kennel club or do you need animal to work like this or that to hunt to have x character. There is a huge difference between the two breeding drug type cannabis to get you high is like breeding a terrier to kill a fox.

harvestreaper

Veteran
Let's just do some quick maths shall we? Ok let's start with trichome field density x trichome head size x chemotype. Now go into chemotype it's all this x that x10. Oh man. It's a googolplex an order of magnitude it's completely fucked. You are just never gunna fix it all outside of silencing crossovers in a double haploid scheme ie reverse breeding. You sure as fuck ain't getting there with 50,000 plants conventional breeding man.
im gonna go walk a dog an see if i can proccess that lol

harvestreaper

Veteran
What kind of animals you breed? Some bs dogs to look like this or that for some clown kennel club or do you need animal to work like this or that to hunt to have x character. There is a huge difference between the two breeding drug type cannabis to get you high is like breeding a terrier to kill a fox.
well i wouldnt like to go into detail here but lets say working functional provable outcomes

Tom Hill

Veteran
Yeah man anybody can breed a tomato to look like this or that fuck even taste like this or that. But jimminy Christ on toast breed this plant to make me feel like this or that when smoked?. If you think you can do that you are either a fucking liar or you do not understand the subject matter take your pick.

Tom Hill

Veteran
I just sold one to some broad in China year kinda sold out but hey 5k. She don't belong in our club, she don't breed dog for effect. Neither do most folk today breed ball tripping grass.

Tom Hill

Veteran
It's up to you what you guys do but I don't feed dogs that don't work or plants that don't get me high. That's nonsense.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230417-031228~2.png
    Screenshot_20230417-031228~2.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 157
  • Screenshot_20230417-032932~2.png
    Screenshot_20230417-032932~2.png
    462 KB · Views: 154

Latest posts

Latest posts