flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nev meets Tom …
8F20D47F-9F16-404D-AD5F-3D604693F3EB.jpeg
4088CF7B-A724-4CD0-8383-90F384C274DC.jpeg

KidCharlemagne

Yeah nah yeah musical interlude. I fucking hate this term your hill haze lol. Wanker Todd McCormic tried to pin it on me show me where I ever said tom hill haze . That is 100"% you bitches I never said that and I fucking hate it. I supposed to be some accidental score at Positronics and you fuckers got me all Tom hill hazed up man fuck you 😂

Your stuff has always been marked Positronics in my stock. That was a cool period in time and a cool brand, I like getting to write it down. Same with 15 & 18 instead of the other names. Folks have made entire serious legends up in their heads that are some incredible fantasy, in comparison to the reality of hearing you talk about coming up with the PTK name.

harvestreaper

Veteran
Actually. I met nev when he started talking shit about Sam. I was over there, alone while you all sat on your hands. Giving nev shit like musolini
From the balcony bing bang boom bitch. Where were you guys?
what year would that be ??think i hit dam in 83 first time first thing that happened we ended up robbing some would be robbers thought we was soft ass yank tourists lol

KidCharlemagne

Have we really gotten to a point where we're posting graphic photos of injured dogs to try to one-up another forum poster? I'm no candyass, I'm no stranger to death or injury in humans and animals, but it's not necessary, especially in this forum.

It's one thing to take a cold attitude towards working dogs and animals that they have a role to function and are not pets. It's another to embrace being callous towards their suffering or their neglect to try to showboat your masculinity, or to suggest that people who *feed their dogs* are somehow the epitome of softness. I try to ignore the interpersonal squabbling that goes on, but this is getting beyond fucked. Keep your seeds, Tom.

Latest posts

Latest posts