What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tom Hill Haze

Tom Hill

Veteran
No, Tom, you are tripping. It's in his thread. Again he selected the best of THH he had for remaking the line.

You got many people here ready to buy from you. Embrace it.
I ain't tripping for shit you are avoiding numbers. He selected the best of how many give us maths or go home? I trying hard as I can to keep my inbox empty lol. What you would do, I'll likely do the opposite.

regseeds

I ain't tripping for shit you are avoiding numbers. He selected the best of how many give us maths or go home? I trying hard as I can to keep my inbox empty lol. What you would do, I'll likely do the opposite.
I like you. I find your "jingles." comedy funny as hell.

You don't even want to be slightly objective about how to MadMac remade the line. Ok, we can move on.

Tom Hill

Veteran
That is reality. In my life there has been no money in seed. I do it for myself. Gypsy will sooner get into bed with resdog than me. There just is no percentage in it for me. Cosmic googoo come at me from that angle too but really and truly I do not want to know the most of you. I beg your pardon, but you can all kiss my ass and go to hell.

Tom Hill

Veteran
I don't care so much about the money guys I am fine so to speak. Plenty folk here know who I am, from Ellie to hillie from babba to gypsy to even chimera. These fuckers all know who I am and what I am about and I kinda felt betrayed a bit, hurt, that is all. I gunna do what I gunna do about it. This all just on the fly it's not like I give it much thought lol

Tom Hill

Veteran
Tom, I’ve been appreciating your photos,
would you be able to post photos of your selections as you go vs your culls?
Would be really helpful for anyone that gets the good fortune of growing out your haze.
I am super liberal during open pollination. I do not cull anything. Early plants I cut back so they don't have a large effect. Runts I allow because they have little effect. The idea of open pollination is this: although this plant is not the best it must be included, his grandfather was awesome and so was her grandmother, these two must come together for the line to reach it's maximum potential 3 generations from now.

Tom Hill

Veteran
S too lol. Think he gunna find a few plants in 20,000 and fix traits. Nevil was also a proponent of that. It is complete horseshit it don't work like that it's just bullshit egos. The maths are just too complex, the definition of quantitative traits is that they are ever variable. The reason they are ever variable is because the maths are absolutely fuct 😂

da kine

No, Tom, you are tripping. It's in his thread. Again he selected the best of THH he had for remaking the line.

You got many people here ready to buy from you. Embrace it.
I don't believe at 2 bucks a pop that anybody is seriously entertaining a get rich scheme. We can all do the math. What I appreciate is the due diligence and genetics that are going to come forth in fruition from it. That is priceless.