What's new

Toke's Guerrilla Madness

badbeans

Expecting rain from tomorrow into next week so I had to move everything into the tent. Here's a few pics.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Really nice grow Jay Toker.! A successful guerrilla grow in the books.

Be sure to follow up with your yield and smoke reports

bb:canabis:

After all this looks like there might not be much of a harvest. All GG3 have contracted cobweb mold. Nice to know it can kill both the harvest of buds and mushrooms. The tent had a leak somewhere and there's water everywhere. I'm fuckin pissed. All this work for almost nothing. So far about 80% of the BDxGG3 have made it. But there's not much bud on those either 1/2 to an ounce if that. bunch of god damn larf.
That sucks. Maybe pick up some syringe filters and make some hash?

RudeDog

Veteran
Sorry to hear about the mold mate....Got a few spots here and there meself.

I think it has been a particually damp year for northern outdoor growers.

Claude Hopper

Old Skool Rulz
Veteran
Better some than none. I know Last year was a nearly complete washout because I had to move.

Believe me, you have my sympathy and I understand. It was a bumper crop for me this year but last year I had no crop because of a move. I was reduced to digging for roaches and then to smoking thinned seedlings before my first Vertigo flowered.

two heads

Veteran
Sorry to hear about the mold jay. You might want to go back for those moldy branches though. You can safely make ice (aka bubble) hash from moldy bud.