What's new

Toke's Guerrilla Madness

KanadianKronik

i was thinking i read i read somewhere that sunshine degrades the THC.

I think i seen in the grow bible that you want it to be a cool place (not to cold), a dark place (as dark as possible), and im not 100% sure on this one but i think it may have said to aim for like 40 or even 55 % humidity, but i may be mistaken as to me i would think the less the better(dont want mold), also a fan running but not moveing to much air as you want the plants to dry nicely,not be forced to dry as they will be more harsh. ... I also seen on this site someone had writen up about drying in a frost free freezer or something like that, think it was under harvesting and processing buds or what ever it is called.

Pic number 5 is the top of that plant (still leaning). It's doing wonderful, when it fell over the canopy opened up a lot for the other smaller plants.

A little food for thought for anyone growing semi auto's next year. In preparation for rain it maybe a good idea to top plants around july to deter from having one main cola. I've lost a good zip of bud to mold this year already from GG3's. Though it has been unseasonably rainy. So next year the idea is to top 1-3 weeks before budding kicks in to prevent one large top. Does that make sense? More medium size buds instead instead of large top cola's. In the last pic to the right you can see the first plant that got mold. The top side buds are nice size now with no mold at all.

I top every plant I have...

badbeans

Pic number 5 is the top of that plant (still leaning). It's doing wonderful, when it fell over the canopy opened up a lot for the other smaller plants.

A little food for thought for anyone growing semi auto's next year. In preparation for rain it maybe a good idea to top plants around july to deter from having one main cola. I've lost a good zip of bud to mold this year already from GG3's. Though it has been unseasonably rainy. So next year the idea is to top 1-3 weeks before budding kicks in to prevent one large top. Does that make sense? More medium size buds instead instead of large top cola's. In the last pic to the right you can see the first plant that got mold. The top side buds are nice size now with no mold at all.

Keep up the good work Jay, and bring them in when they are ready. Looking great!

bb:canabis:

skullznroses

that aint nothing but 10 cent lovin
Veteran
Light frost might not kill those plants... I once blew snow off a sativa in New England bro. I've been getting frost talk here too, and Im nervous but holding the line with my outdoor. Good Luck

KanadianKronik

looking good man, so have you harvested all your plants? cant wait to here some weights and see some nice buds! Im still looking at a min of about just under 3 weeks
-kk

jay-toker

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts