esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
checking in and looking forward! everythings looking very promising

Claude Hopper

Old Skool Rulz
Veteran
The problem is I don't have a car only a bike and frame backpack. Which makes getting to good spots a hell of a lot more difficult then for most.

You can do it, toker! I'm sure there is a spot nearby, and a bike is the way to find it! Swift, silent sneaky! Go anywhere, park anywhere and nobody sees you. People just flat out ignore bikes.

Mr Jay

Veteran
I had a great garden last year that I did by bike, soil and all. When you put that much effort in it's just that much more worth it in the end.

krk

Jay, those yellow plants have the classic look of being drowned... if they were pull them and replace with something else...they wont grow. grow on the GG look great...they will explode with growth soon, already you can see how there taking off.

Fat Tone

You should cover the soil you put out with some native soil.it'll keep the critters from digging in the dirt and adday camouflage.

krk

Thats not a bug problem yet...just keep your eye on it. Thats not enough damage to use Sevin powder yet... They will overgrow that hopper damage.