What's new

Toke's Guerrilla Madness

hamstring

Veteran
Jay
Either I forgot or didn’t know you were from Maine. I lived there when i was younger for a couple of years I was about 45 min from the Canadian border 90 minutes from Bangor.

The plants look real good and the area looks so similar to mine here in the Midwest. You mentioned rippers and I am surprised because the part of Main I was in was so isolated but I know rippers are everywhere just wishful thinking on my part. Strain choices rock cant beat UDG for great genetics. I hope to see more pics and hell yes too many is better than too few.

If you already haven’t you may want to consider doubling up on any non-fem seedlings to ensure 1 female per hole. I haven't seen too much yield reduction using this method. Especially since GG shows early and doesn’t get huge in the first place.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Beautiful country and a pretty cannabis plant just adds to it. Yea, on a guerrilla grow gotta go solo. Sorry for your losses and best luck for this years crop.

blackone

Veteran
Gotta love trekking through nature:) Have to get ready for unpleasant surprises when you chose to take the paths that aren't paths at all;p
Got me subscribed for this thread - good luck with your season.

Fellow Mainer checking in. Good luck this year! The raised bed is pretty cool but if it was mine I would be worried about it sticking out too much. Maybe some paint or camo netting? Even pushing some of the surrounding bushes up against the sides of it would help.

badbeans

BAD news =( Just finished planting the river swamp. On to the bad part as the last plant was being planted I stepped on another plant. Took a closer look and it's marijuana smells like a vegging plant even had a rock wool cub at the bottom so that spot is fucked. Can't do anything about it I don't have any way of transporting 3g bags at the moment.

Whoever planted it did know what they were doing. It was just set on top of the mossy soil. Didn't even did a proper hole to set the cube in. Oh well.... There's no use it getting all bent outa shape over a few plants. Got a bit more thinking to do till next time. peace.

I guess it happens like that sometimes. You picked the spot cuz you thought it was secure, and looks like someone else thought the same. Get your plants out of there ASAP if you can and don't look back bro. Find a new spot and keep it growin'

good luck

bb:canabis:

Maina

Veteran
Hello my friend and fellow Mainer.Its to bad What happend.But being in southern maine kinda sucks .There is alot of people.You realy need to try going to google earth to find the best way out there spots my friend.No trails ATV or snow slead.No water that has fish in it.=fisherman Very shallow ponds like 1-3 feet the water gets to hot for fish.Shallow streams that move slow threw cat tails 1 foot of water or less to warm for fish.You have alot of sept. bow hunters in southern maine ,so alot of deer around your area not good,Hunters.Ahhh land owners,is the land owned by a outof stater who never comes around or is it a paper company who has foresters all over there land.You can find this out by going to the town office and looking at the tax maps of the land .this will tell you who the owner is and if they are from out of state,and if the tax bill goes to there out of state home.Bear hunters lease land alot of it and they are in the woods from july 30 till sept 30 and they are looking hard for people baiting on there lease.Bear baiters never bait in the evening befor sunset so if they are around go then.Google earth is your best bet to find a great spot.You can see every little spot.And if you have a compas and GPS even better.Good luck.I pride my self on finding way outthere spots:tiphat:

Maina

Veteran
oh yea the bird shit is good stuff I used it befor .Some of the plants are yellow they are not geting the bird shit in them .Did you add compest or worm shit?if not there is nothing living in the soil to break down the bird shit and feed it back to the plant.Did you add domomite lime?you will need it big time they need the cal/mag and dolomite stays at 6.5 always.
My outdoor babys from last year in maine:tiphat:
048.jpg

010-10-1-1-1.jpg