What's new

Toakers 1200w Tent

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
Looking good toaker cant wait for a update! those ladies must be beasting now.

much love brotherman
-NEG978-

Mt Toaker

Thanks NE, they are still lookin good. . . Just been lazy with the cam, it'll happen soon. . . I really want to start puttin up flower shots is whats keeping me less driven. Gotta get them in new pots.

Mt Toaker

Ok so I'm gonna update. . . Transplanting and training today, this is one of many breaks. . . hmmm. . . Anyhow, you can see how much I'm training, got antsy and busted out the DSLR I just got. Its a Cannon EOS Rebel T4i and I've never used SLR before soooo, here they are.

Here's how they started. . . They are getting pretty tall for the 1g pots. I probably waited too long but had issues getting soil then ended up changing everything, got Mega Worm from Vital Earth, the Earth Juice line, grow, bloom, catalyst, meta-k, and their hi-brix, got some Kelpak too, the promix I got was some bulk stuff from my buddy that I doubt I'll ever use again. After getting into it I found some root matter and even a couple small sticks so I think I'm going to just buy the better stuff next round, live and learn.
picture.php

Here is how they are when I'm done training them.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Mt Toaker

picture.php

And I took a macro shot for the hell of it, next time I'll use a backdrop but its the first time on the DSLR and using macro period

EllieGrows

Veteran
Yeah that discount peat isnt too bad unless of course you count the hours of sifting involved, its better in my experience to use fresh promix each run. Looks like you are off to a good start, just make sure to bubble your earthjuice, control the temperature of the water, and stir like crazy. Looks like your plants might be a tad overwatered, with this mix I let my medium get a little drier than with more heavy mixes. I like to do training right after I water cause they are more flexible. Do you have a humidifier?

Mt Toaker

Yeah I need a better one, I use a chinsy $20 vix vaporizer plus I think its shot cuz last time I filled it I saw no vapor. . . I noticed some rusting on the leaves. . . Any idea? I still need to buy a PH meter. . . So it could easily be that.

R

recent guest

Yeah I need a better one, I use a chinsy $20 vix vaporizer plus I think I noticed some rusting on the leaves. . . Any idea? I still need to buy a PH meter. . . So it could easily be that.

Ca Deficiency? Looking really good though, nice example of LST

EllieGrows

Veteran
Yeah I need a better one, I use a chinsy $20 vix vaporizer plus I think its shot cuz last time I filled it I saw no vapor. . . I noticed some rusting on the leaves. . . Any idea? I still need to buy a PH meter. . . So it could easily be that.

I have a trimeter but most of the time I opt to use drops for the tea, im testing it multiple times throughout the aeration which rules out some of the unreliability of the drops. The EJ has its own colour sometimes ill pour it out onto some panda paper to get a better idea of the colour. I use a whole house humidifier, 6 gallon capicity but you must regularly disinfect and clean it and the filter (get a couple so you can swap em out). I predict the 'rusting' will resolve because of the transplant but without close up pictures its hard to say. Have you hit em with any preventative bug stuff?

Mt Toaker

Ellie no but I've been thinking about it. I have been in my buddies garden that has mites in it, however I have been careful not to go into my garden after that and to wash my cloths as soon as I get home. Mites scare me. . . I have seen no signs of the critters, especially after a VERY thorough inspection today. I spent about an hour going over each plant while I trained them.

I busted out the camera to take some pics of the sour raspberry I've been smoking, the strain is a clone only by Sunsimulator. Its tasty, very complex flavor, Piney mostly although some tokes will taste like liquorice, some like gummy bears. I've gotten an array of flavors off of the sr.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
that SR looks dank as fuck toaker!! those ladies are gonna be beast in the new few weeks. doin good man cant wait to see these ladies in full bloom. :tiphat:

EllieGrows

Veteran
I use spinosad (monterey home and garden spray is spino + whetting agent) three times preventative throughout a run . Its a fermented bacterium and works differently than many other pesticides, with arguably zero stress on the plants. You can use stronger stuff if you actually see bugs but the best thing to do is be preventative and stay the heck away from peoples gardens who have mites.

There are other 'cultural' methods that you can adopt to be preventative. Some bugs travel by falling from one plant to the next (so if you have the space and the light is right make it so that they aren't touching). Spraying water and mechanically shaking/moving the plants can also dislodge bugs and their offspring. Make sure you store your unused soil bags sealed tightly so that they don't dry out and kill microbe populations but also to make sure nothing gets in there and ends up in your garden.

Your sour rasberry looks killer! Im glad I got a pack of those seeds. Cant wait to see your girls bounce back from their bondage! puffpuff

Last edited:
R

recent guest

Ellie you sound pretty knowledgable. Yet another circumstance where the post count does not quite match up with the experience? :tiphat:

EDIT: ...yes, 'tiphat', but i wish there were a 'kisshand' smiley :) ...Bear

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Plants are looking great MT! Can't wait to see them explode with buds!

Latest posts

Latest posts