What's new

Toakers 1200w Tent

Toaker, that is a good deal for that size of a tent. I have a 2x2x5 grow lab tent that I paid $200 for. I wish I knew about this one before I purchased that one. Anyway, eerything you got there is looking good. Do you plan on filling the other side of the tent?

Mt Toaker

Yes, when plants get bigger, plus I have these clones of Sour Raspberry. So they will be joining the ladies when they get roots. I'll post an update tomorrow or later tonight. They are looking good, I think my soil was a little hot for a couple of the little girls and looked like they were a bit stressed from the transplant too maybe, but they are all coming back strong and looking very healthy. Hit them with a mycrolife tea i just kinda threw together and it worked great.

g0dzilla

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice bro. Looking forward to this run im searching through a handful of sour ras beans myself.

Mt Toaker

Here is the update
picture.php

Fly by Night

Like a Wing
Veteran
Yo homie already on your way to gettin sticky! I ran the same set as you, and decided to try vert, esp w a stretch like sour d...grow it how u like it and you're gonna be pleased! Peace homie

R

recent guest

Nice root development there. Mine are a couple of weeks behind yours, but per your experience I have put some soil on the stem of one of my Destroyers because it was stretching a bit. No problem. Thanks!

Mt Toaker

Glad to hear that Bear! I am transplanting some of the Sour Raspberry clones today and will be updating tomorrow. Just watered and hit the plants with a microlife tea. They are thirsty now, by tomorrow the plants should look very happy.

Mt Toaker

Ok, here is that update!

Well 7 of my 10 clones took root so far, transplanted them yesterday and I turned down 1 of the 600's to 300 and have them sitting in a dome under that to keep RH real high while they adjust. But check out the roots on this one! By far the most root development of any cut. All these clones are Sour Raspberry by Sunsimulator.

picture.php

here is the group shot of the clones transplanted. Nothing too exciting happening yet but they should be taking off soon. I've been told these SR's are a vigorous plant.

picture.php

And here are the SD IBL. You can tell the on in the middle on the right is definitely a stout momma(fingers crossed). I've been bending the tops over on these and accidentally snapped off the top of one but I hear SD IBL tops well so no worries. . . Plus I got it in some peat cloning.

picture.php

Thanks for stopping in every one! Hope you guys all like what you see. Any questions or comments are welcome! I'm very enthusiastic and open to constructive criticism if needed, you can never learn it all...

Mt Toaker

All of em except the one on the top right and the sour ras clones don't look as good as they could. I think the SR will come around and is just dealing with the hot soil and their small stature. . . When they get bigger they will thrive.

Mt Toaker

Here is a quick update. . . the Sour Ras are ready to trans still waiting for Black Gold from the store. . . Its the supplier who is backed up and there are only a few suppliers in the area so I might try running something different on these plants as far as a feeding regiment. Not sure we shall see what I can come up with. Here is a picture of them though. . . Starting to bush out nicely, one is kind of spindly in the back as you can see. . . I should move that, right after I'm done posting this.

picture.php

T

Tarus Bulbar

The key to dankness are healthy plants!!!
Those are going to be GREAT!!!
Cheers

Mt Toaker

Thanks Greenadian, I think they are looking good. I think the soil mix needs a little alteration but not much. This is, after all, my first run with either of these strains and my first run with this tent in this grow space so everything is still getting dialed in. . . I need a few more basic pieces of equipment I'm hoping to purchase now that this Holiday season is about done, one being a basic digital thermometer.