What's new

Tleaf joins in!

Former Guest

Just like the movies; not enough ball and nanner pics :cry: what's a girl to do? I keep a male in my bedroom just hoping he'll drop his nut but they're so tiny! Lol

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
Manager up at my club says you'll get mold and pm if you water your plants three times a day in coco lol I guess we have more to learn here on ic lmfao.....

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
That depends on whether they need it or not - temp, rh, air exchange/circulation - container breathability.
If I had watered my yogis any less than 3x day, they woulda died - I wish I could have done it 4x. I bet Id have to water GG 3x if I was running a 600.

J

johndoe123

Hey tleaf looking proper around here!

Just so ya don't feel left out LLB my male Chemdog DD :biggrin:
picture.php
picture.php

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
That depends on whether they need it or not - temp, rh, air exchange/circulation - container breathability.
If I had watered my yogis any less than 3x day, they woulda died - I wish I could have done it 4x. I bet Id have to water GG 3x if I was running a 600.
Yea I tried to explain the fact that the roots had to be proper but she still didn't understand that it's an inert medium that could be watered regularly and kept moist and that by letting the coco dry it builds salt yada yada
Hey tleaf looking proper around here!

Just so ya don't feel left out LLB my male Chemdog DD :biggrin:
View Image View Image

Fat ass colas of balls yuck lol looking good John doe. Okay today is day 53 on the flowering girls and they'll go to 56 I'll snap pics of the harvest then I'm ditching this thread and starting a new one for 2015 new genetics / setup and all that good stuff:tiphat:

J

johndoe123

Oh man it really would be hard to say.... Bout every 3-5 days I would lay him over a poster board and give him a tap. If I had to guess I would say at least a half ounce over his life. Enough to make more seeds than I'll ever use!

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
Thanks, shits bad, I'm just glad I grow and can have the money ...I'll count my blessings and keep it going.

Latest posts

Latest posts