What's new

Tio Calina...Unclefishstick gets hazy! A5Haze s1 and Amnesia Haze x A5Haze s1

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The a5 Haze S1?damn she is taking her sweet ass time isn’t she
8 weeks before it even started to flower!

Unc ...Along time ago I had some super silver haze Phenos that just went on and on and on ...and on ...I finally got fed up ...and I felt they were unfinish-able...It takes a lot of patience to grow ... so you’re doing a good service And using valuable space
karma puts out lots of fire so i will happily admit i hope to get more seeds to test in the future,and nothing says i will honor my commitment and produce a thread like hanging on for a long ass run like these!

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
I.m getting the feeling it has some thing to do with light spectrum, as i only seen 2 grows with this late flower start and both are under leds. I expect it may need a lot of red to kick in faster.

Here is one thats flipped at 420 so around 30 days now, it is on 13/11 light from cut not the seedplant itself, under HPS.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200519-213407_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20200519-213407_Instagram.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think Unc should go to 14 hours dark & 10 hours light...my humble Opinion

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I.m getting the feeling it has so.thing to do with light spectrum, as i only seen 2 grows with this late flower start and both are under leds. I expect it may need a lot of red to kick in faster.

Here is one at flipped at 420 so around 30 days it is on 13/11 light from cut not seedplant under HPS.

View Image
i have clones about to go into a different space,still leds but with far red chips so hopefully they will kick into flower quicker...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great that be the perfect test to see.

with seed run plants i think it's good to run them at least twice,once from the actual seed plant and then from clones.the amnesia cross will also get run in the same tent,and the leds in that space also have more blue chips which seems to really pop the resin..

THC123

Veteran
Ok, can't wait to see the difference. I might buy a few sp250's in the future cuz of the uv and Ir.

I like how plants just don't stretch with these quantum boards, n matter how far the light is. Shit I even literally have a few moms that have been in the shades for 2 weeks due to lack of space. They literally get zero direct light as they are located on a shelft, on their side, only shadow.

Normally they would stretch like crazy but they just keep on growing with short internodes, weird, but nice you don't get that with old leds or HPS.

LostTribe

Premium user
I.m getting the feeling it has some thing to do with light spectrum, as i only seen 2 grows with this late flower start and both are under leds. I expect it may need a lot of red to kick in faster.

Here is one thats flipped at 420 so around 30 days now, it is on 13/11 light from cut not the seedplant itself, under HPS.

View Image

I completely agree. I was considering this over the last week as Unc's and mine were under HLG's mine was a 3500k knock off. My long one was at 80 days and had barely started to flower(11/13). I put the other under hps a week ago and hoping that will get it going, now at 58 days on that one. Both are BH7 x A5. I started a few more A5's and bought another pack for safe keeping. I will update my thread next week with any news regarding if the move to hps helped.

Best Everyone
LT

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i already have the second round in flower...under a mars hydro ts3000 this time...

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
had the space,had the plants...plus i wanted to make sure karma got full value out of these...and at least the amnesia cross should be done before xmas!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
alrighty...10 weeks in now...once the a5haze s1 started to flower they seem to be doing so in earnest,seems like typical long thin haze buds so far...but it's still early in this adventure!

screwed up and didn't get pics of the most advanced in flower pheno...but hey,there's at least a couple weeks left!

picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php
[/FONT]