What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tio Calina...Unclefishstick gets hazy! A5Haze s1 and Amnesia Haze x A5Haze s1

Bmac1

Veteran
Didnt realize I wasnt tagging along. Plants look great unc and crazy how the S1 hasn't started to flower. You are in for a marathon it seems.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Didnt realize I wasnt tagging along. Plants look great unc and crazy how the S1 hasn't started to flower. You are in for a marathon it seems.

kind of nerve racking waiting for them to finally flower but still 9+ weeks left assuming a 16 week run...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
alrighty,a couple days late this week,but i really really think that maybe perhaps possibly the a5haze s1 are finally starting to flower!!!

also my calendar might be off by a week...it seems to be right,but since i'm always high it's hard to say...

at any rate,the a5haze s1...a bit droopy as usual since it was watering day when i took the pics,boosted them up on water so hopefully moving forward i can dial that in better...also dealing with summer temps for a few days...also working on that...

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
now the amnesia haze x a5haze s1...

pics taken on day 50 of 12/12...seem to be rocking along,i'm thinking these could start to maybe be ready in a 12 week-ish range...maybe...pretty much just stacking at this point,potentially some big buds on these...

picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]

picture.php
[/FONT]

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php
[/FONT]

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
what will be the keeper i think...not only the biggest buds but the frostiest...
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]

picture.php

[/FONT]

picture.php
[/FONT]

og.naj

Crazy delay with the A5 s1 50days and just show some pistils, that's a slow start, he he

Your a5amnesia looks very good. Nice job

THC123

Veteran
Looking nice UFS!!!

Those a5, even though they are just starting to flower, do seem to do ok stretch wise (or are the pics misleading?)

Are the smells on the amnesiax a5 developping? Getting some lemony smells already?

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Crazy delay with the A5 s1 50days and just show some pistils, that's a slow start, he he

Your a5amnesia looks very good. Nice job
nail biting for sure!

Looking nice UFS!!!

Those a5, even though they are just starting to flower, do seem to do ok stretch wise (or are the pics misleading?)

Are the smells on the amnesiax a5 developping? Getting some lemony smells already?
leds i think are keeping the a5 short...the amnesia smells more spicy to me at this point

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
I thought I'd been subbed all along, my bad! Looks like I popped in at the right time though, just starting to flower! Super glad you're finding pistils, although I'm guessing these were fem. seed... I couldn't imagine waiting 50 days to end up seeing a nutsack!
Great job as always Unc! I'm now committed to a more reasonable 70 days of flower with you, lol!

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
That's nuts, I've never grown anything that long. Is it worth way more coin for the longer flowerers, or just super awesome headstash?
I find myself looking at my watch and tapping my foot waiting for 12 weekers, lol!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just have to see...probably not worth lots more,but that all depends on how it comes out...could be too racy or trippy for both the older clients and the youngsters..the only time i've had weed returned it was along flowering strain and people actually complained it was too strong to smoke...got all noid,heart racing...

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
I have to be careful with that kind of stuff myself, one toke over the line and I'm uncomfortably high. I have to be doing a project or risk a coronary it seems, lol! One or two tokes of stuff like that in the A. M. is perfect, as long as I limit my coffee intake.

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Right? Bike riding, hiking or rowing. I feel if I'm expending the extra energy, I'm less likely to feel anxious. You kind of get a robotic rhythm going on, and the work seems to fly by as you think about other things.

Latest posts

Latest posts