Timothy Treadwell AKA The Grizzly Man Autopsy Photos

Timothy Treadwell AKA The Grizzly Man Autopsy Photos

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ROJO145

Veteran
alaska bear attacks is on discovery channel right now too
Seen it,it appears bear attacks are on the rise,more so than any other time.It also appears its because they are attracted by all the fucking garbage the slobs in alaska seem to throw werever they want.I'll say it again,alaskas a fucking hole,were drunkin abandon thrive!Did ya see how they live,piles a fricken garbage everywere,I guess you are allowed your own personal dump as soon as ya move there.

ClearBarbedFunk

lost in the Haze
ICMag Donor
Veteran
seen the show years ago, i cant believe the forest service let the guy go on for years, wasnt it like 12 years he hung with the bears.

if ya watched the show, the bear that killed him had a problem with him since he was a cub. they never got along at all. once that bear matured, he had had enough of his baby talk and finished it.

he wasnt doin anything of note as far as actually studin the bears, imo he was actually stirrin um up.

ive come across Black bears here in the rockies many times in the bush, and they turn and hual ass as soon as they relize its a human there lookin at.

black bears up north are a bit different, as they get bigger, eat larger prey, and have a bit more aggression then those here in the lower 48. my boss years ago took a few of us up to his gold claim in alaska, never seen so many bears in a short amount of time as i did there, was a everyday occurance. you didnt go 20 feet to crap without a 12 guage loaded with slugs. hell i slept with mine.

grizz are a whole nother can of worms, very unpredictable, and tough as hell. they fear nothin, and at the top of the food chain in a natural world.

as for Tim and his girl, sad, all of us know not to feed the bears,

CBF

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Seen it,it appears bear attacks are on the rise,more so than any other time.It also appears its because they are attracted by all the fucking garbage the slobs in alaska seem to throw werever they want.I'll say it again,alaskas a fucking hole,were drunkin abandon thrive!Did ya see how they live,piles a fricken garbage everywere,I guess you are allowed your own personal dump as soon as ya move there.

---hahahaha your such an asshole, i cant tell yet if i like you or cant stand you.:joint:

L

LolaGal

yeah the people closely involved (family and authorities) who've listened to the audio all agree that in the beginning she's like "it's still out there?" and then a few minutes later is when Timothy is heard saying "get out here! i'm getting killed out here!." Then she's supposed to be heard saying "play dead" or he says "playing dead isn't working" and that's when he ends up telling her to go..like "run! get out of here!" Then you hear the whacking of the pan and then I guess the rest is history.

This is the stuff I wanted to know! This is the first I've heard of this! Very interesting!

come on Alaskans, leak this stuff! Where's the paper trail? Pretty Please......

Moldy Dreads

Veteran
This is the stuff I wanted to know! This is the first I've heard of this! Very interesting!

come on Alaskans, leak this stuff! Where's the paper trail? Pretty Please......

You are the typical American that the rest of the world perplexes about...everyone else has these types of attractions to naked bodies and sex and pleasure, yet Americans love gore, death and misery...kinda crazy..Carry on...LOL a girl

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
You are the typical American that the rest of the world perplexes about...everyone else has these types of attractions to naked bodies and sex and pleasure, yet Americans love gore, death and misery...kinda crazy..Carry on...LOL a girl

----some of us are worse, we like naked, miserable, gory sex!

L

LolaGal

I watched ole Timothy Treadwell play with bears for 10 years on TV. Now you deny me the pleasure of knowing exactly how they finally ate him?

Every show I watched, Timmy said " Now these bears are my friends, they won't hurt me, I have to show them I'll stand my ground, and they will back off."

Now I don't think finding out exactly what happened is a horrible attraction to blood and gore. The being eaten part ain't exactly what I want to know, nor do I want to hear the tape to get a thrill out of hearing somebody being eaten.

It's kinda like going to a strip club, after a while of looking at naked girls, don't you wanna touch one? Timothy is the stripper, and I was teased for 10 years with his demise on every episode. Now I'm a vampire, cause I wanna know what happened?

If Timothy were here, he'd say, release the photos and tapes! Why do you think he turned on that camera right before they got eaten? He hadn't even put on his shoes yet. Now, if I turn on a camera, and don't have time to take off the lens cap, what would that seem to tell us? Now, I've got a bear in camp, I think I'll turn on this video camera to record him wallowing in the campsite? Nope, I think he turned on the camera, cause he knew it was the end, and he wanted it recorded for us to see and hear.

ROJO145

Veteran
LOL...persistance,Nah,no one wants to deny you the pleasure of knowing how they ate him Lola.It just doesnt really get any deeper than this.First he was slapped ,bite,and mauled by a bear....It was bloody,screams for help and cries of pain.The bear stood there,on 4 paws and scratched and bite chunks of living flesh of the man until he bled out,the bear continued to eat.A couple more came to the frenzy and did the same thing to his girlfriend,after both humans were dispatched,the bears tore them to pieces like we do eating a chicken,the parts they didnt eat were covered in a cache like bears do for eating later.....thats really about it.I wish there was video for you,maybe it would satisfy your desire to "see" but sadly there is not.I wish there was more to the tale than that,but its a pretty standard affair getting attacked an eaten by any animal,theres screams,theres blood,lotta please god stuff and then they die.Grab you a nice raw bloody rack a ribs tonite and tear into it,same thing.
Tims dead,no tape but maybe youll get lucky and steve irwins wife will release the tape when he pulled the barb from his heart!!Theres always hope no......

L

LolaGal

Oh, Yeah! Let's hope Steve's death tape is released too! I wanna see that! He really shouldn't have pulled out that barb...he might've made if he didn't do that. Anybody got a copy? :D

ROJO145

Veteran
You guys and gals remember the "faces of death" series?Pretty gorey shit,there mite be a torrent floating around,or how bout googlin snuff,theres a pretty graphic vid of some soldiers cutting a poor kids head off,mite quench your thirst for gore!

L

LolaGal

sorry, don't wanna see strangers die. Only beloved TV personalities. :D

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
bout 99% of that shit on faces of death is FAKE as for the guy who played with bears it reminds me of the saying if you play with fire youre gonna get burnt same with timmy if you play with the bear your gonna get ate same with mr irwin... but at least they died doing what they love..I got a feeling tims death was abit more painful than steve's...
R.I.P Steve Irwin and Timothy Treadwell some may say they were crazy i just say they had balls made of steel...

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
LOL...persistance,Nah,no one wants to deny you the pleasure of knowing how they ate him Lola.It just doesnt really get any deeper than this.First he was slapped ,bite,and mauled by a bear....It was bloody,screams for help and cries of pain.The bear stood there,on 4 paws and scratched and bite chunks of living flesh of the man until he bled out,the bear continued to eat.A couple more came to the frenzy and did the same thing to his girlfriend,after both humans were dispatched,the bears tore them to pieces like we do eating a chicken,the parts they didnt eat were covered in a cache like bears do for eating later.....thats really about it.I wish there was video for you,maybe it would satisfy your desire to "see" but sadly there is not.I wish there was more to the tale than that,but its a pretty standard affair getting attacked an eaten by any animal,theres screams,theres blood,lotta please god stuff and then they die.Grab you a nice raw bloody rack a ribs tonite and tear into it,same thing.
Tims dead,no tape but maybe youll get lucky and steve irwins wife will release the tape when he pulled the barb from his heart!!Theres always hope no......
---ok, maybe im startin to like you.....

sirgrassalot

Domesticator of Cannabis
Veteran
I watched a guy on TV last week who was in a small cage filming some bears . The Grizzly's were in there natural habitat & he laid out 5-6 snacks for to get the bears to come over. He was wanting to know what they go for. Well the salmon was taken first, once they noticed after having a wif of a blueberry muffin, that bear dropped the salmon as a larger bear came over to him. I forget the rest of the order but Trail Mix was last, go figure all those natural nuts & seeds they go for sweets before them. They also had a dummy outside the cage. Bears love to pounce on their victims, have you seen this, it's like they're giving extreme heart resuscitation. They push all their weight on you with their front paws. Then they ripped the crap out of it taken it away from others.

For the black bears they used a car & left some food inside the locked vehicle. Once the bears open the car via pulling down a closed window they jumped in ate all the food then began tasting every part of the interior. The cars interior was shredded in no time at all.

I heard a woman tell a bit of her story of when a black bear attacked her husband on a hike. They fought the bear off eventually but it was a tough go. Even after the man shoved a pen in the bears eye it did not stop attacking.

ROJO145

Veteran
If it was the bonehead in the plexiglass box I seen it.People keep pushin the envelope and tradgedy will surely happen again.
And of course bears love sweets,didnt forget pooh bear did ya?Hand in the honey jar all the time,easy to lure.
Be in bear country,hang treestand,40 yards away set up a scent bomb(soup can fulla holes with a rag soaked in anise oil),twenty yards away dump some day old donuts and smear the tree with marshmellow fluff(bearhunters best friend),get back in the tree and wait him out,bears are like ghosts in the woods,silent and invisible.Black bears I'm talkin.....works every time.
You have never felt exitement before until your pullin string on a bear,I could only imagine what a brown would be like.I have a couple penis bones I keep from kills,around camp when ya get a bear the drinks all get stirred with the swizzle stick!!

L

LolaGal

RoJo, you're giving me a hard time for being bloodthirsty, and you're killing bears and using their penises for a swizzle stick....now who's the barbarian? LOL...you crack me up! Talk about gory! Yuck, no drink for me! :bongsmi:

sirgrassalot

Domesticator of Cannabis
Veteran
Rojo, I think it was the Plexiglas box, the bears could have flipped it over if they put some effort into it. That was the guys concern. Yeah Winnie the Pooh, Canadian eH. He better be wearing his rubber boots these days.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
now rojo, why would the guy in the plexiglass box be a bonehead. that is so disrespectful i fell like saying fuck a few times. he is such an honorable person doing soooo much for the bears, we should all be so lucky and blah blah blah......:joint:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts