What's new

Timothy Treadwell AKA The Grizzly Man Autopsy Photos

Timothy Treadwell AKA The Grizzly Man Autopsy Photos

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

h^2 O

they went out Neolithic style. Clan of the Cave bear shit. Like Ernest meets Grizzly, of Ernest Scared Stupid Fame.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
in that documentary there's a scene that his girlfriend (Amie Huguenard) must've filmed from on shore, Timothy & a grizzly were both in the water when that idiot reached out to touch the bears snout, what a fuckin' idiot! all of his rantings about how park & wildlife services were not protecting the bears etc....... a psychotic megalomaniac, got what he deserved but too bad poor Amie had to die too.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just found this synopsis online.......

Timothy Treadwell
AKA Timothy William Dexter

Born: 29-Apr-1957
Birthplace: Long Island, NY
Died: 5-Oct-2003
Location of death: Katmai National Park, AK
Cause of death: Accident - Misc
Remains: Cremated, Portions scattered in Katmai National Park, AK

Race or Ethnicity: White
Sexual orientation: Straight

Nationality: United States
Executive summary: Consumed by bears

Remains: Cremated, Portions scattered in Katmai National Park, AK
my favorite line "Portions scattered.......", yeah, as bear shit.

L

LolaGal

Well, from what I heard, ole Timmy was split up several ways after cremation! Some people scattered their ashes, some kept them.

Poor Amy. She should have ran!

iGro4Me

The Hopeful Protagonist
Veteran
Tim's foolish disregard for his own safety, and over confidence dealing with bears in the past, luck really, not to mention his mistake of placing anthropomorphic values on bears, and disregarding established federal guidelines when photographing and camping with brown bears contributed to both Tim and Amie's death. Grizzly bears are wild animals and should always be treated as such, wild and unpredictable. Not a pet, or lovable cuddly bear.
Tim would often tell listeners about the time he calmly defused a dangerous encounter with a bear, by talking softly to it. When the confrontation was over, he claimed to have laid down and napped next to the sleeping bear. Likewise, in a 1994 interview when he was asked whether he was ever afraid of the bears, he responded with saying "They wouldn't hurt me".

Never heard of the cat, but with a quick cursory search I quickly learned he wasn't the brightest bulb, or at the very least wasn't wrapped all too tight.

Who wants the "crime" scene photos ?

Watch at your own peril.....link

C

Classyathome

Well, from what I heard, ole Timmy was split up several ways after cremation!

From what I remember, he was split up several ways BEFORE cremation, too...

Gallows humour, yes - but he was a dumbass.

Petting freakin' wild carnivores like that - amazed he lived as long as he did.

L

LolaGal

I grow for Me: You are so BAD! LOL. That was hilarious. I'm on dialup, so Utube is not my fave for downloading. That was the ONLY Utube video I'd ever seen before! Hilarious. What does John West say to the bear? "Oh look, it's an ..... eagle?" Surely that was a guy in a bear suit, but that was so realistic! Thanks for the laugh.

Funniest video ever...lol

iGro4Me

The Hopeful Protagonist
Veteran
I grow for Me: You are so BAD! LOL. That was hilarious. I'm on dialup, so Utube is not my fave for downloading. That was the ONLY Utube video I'd ever seen before! Hilarious. What does John West say to the bear? "Oh look, it's an ..... eagle?" Surely that was a guy in a bear suit, but that was so realistic! Thanks for the laugh.

Funniest video ever...lol

:D

Just glad I could oblige. :joint:

Justa6655321

Veteran
Running from a Grizzly is the worst thing you can do. That's probably what she did. Hit the bear with the pan and then she tried to run. That brought out the predatory instinct and the bear ran her down and killed her. They can even climb trees and swim faster and better than humans.

What the dumb woman should have done was run from that fucking idiot when he asked her to go with in the first place. What the fuck was she thinking.

You can fight a black bear but the only thing you can do against a brown bear is play dead and how it doesnt kill you.

L

LolaGal

Nope, no way I'd get that close to a bear, but I miss his crazy film footage...heehee. It was fun to watch and see when he would get eaten. I knew from the start he would be eaten, just a matter of time!

See, I think Amy should've threw some Salt on ole Timmy, to make him tastier, then ran! :D Her only chance to get away would have been while he was being eaten.

From what H20 said, she stayed in the tent? and said They're still out there, or something similar, indicating to me she stayed in the tent a while before being lured out by Tim's agonized screams of pain. Then she got her frying pan! AND she was scared of those bears! You could see it in the documentary.

Moldy Dreads

Veteran
Go for the eyes. Jam your thumb in somewhere.

Naw, you have it all wrong man, do like chuck :

chuck.gif

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
first of all, i enjoyed the shows. second, he did nothing for bears , at all, other then possible diservices. he was fulfilling a personal, damaging, fantasy alot of us have about 'connecting' with wild animals. It cannot happen in the wild, not with grizzlies. the ONLY reason he did not get eaten sooner is they had enough to eat at the time. i grew up around bears, all my life, been bluff charged twice by bears in remote alaska(both blackies). i knew from the start if he continued what he was doing, he would die. period. his actions in dealing with bears were irresponsible and if one person who ever saw him interacting w bears ever follows his examples, they will end up dead too. period.
--when dealing with griz' in alaska, bring a gun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 44 mag minimum. 300 mag does the job nicely.
---and a girlfriend? cmon, why dont they just say friend? i believe he knew more about bears then he did women. not that it matters in the slightest, but cmon now.......

Moldy Dreads

Veteran
---and a girlfriend? cmon, why dont they just say friend? i believe he knew more about bears then he did women. not that it matters in the slightest, but cmon now......

Well he sure did get some fur burger before the fur made a burger out of him...

Molson

You can fight a black bear but the only thing you can do against a brown bear is play dead and how it doesnt kill you.

Unless it's trying to eat you, then you're fucked. Best advice in bear country: Go with someone who runs slower than you. :joint:

His girl friend either had a bunch of marbles rolling around upstairs, or none at all.

He was messing with a ticking time bomb and it finally went off...

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah but dont they have authority to search people to make sure no firearms enter the park? I mean they can fine you for keeping ur tent in the same spot. Also, I bet even if you had to use a pistol to save yourself from being eaten - you'd face federal firearms charges for having and discharging a firearm in the park. Plus, I bet a few bears are tagged and they keep tabs on who's in the park and where - so if they stumble upon a bear with a dude's shorts in its teeth and bullet in its head they'll go looking for anyone in the area and probably have the authority to detain and totally search you. Either it sucks. I say go with the spear idea.

Treadwell and his girl were so fucking dumb, they would have still died if they gun. I bet that bear had indigestion.

If I I had to use my gun in the park then I would imeadiatly find a park ranger, and report it like a man, and stand behind my decision. As long as you show you are a compitent, sane, adult, and you were defending your life you probably wont get into to much trouble. The second amendment can help you out still a little. I would rather be in a little trouble than dead, or injured out in the forest. I am at the top of the food chain, not bears. Also a park ranger can search you at any time in the park. They dont need a warrant.

L

LolaGal

Well, the way I heard it his galpal Amie, and Timothy were lovers, but she had soured on his life with the bears, and planned to leave him for good when the plane came to take them both home.

They were late getting back, the regular bears Timmy knew were gone into hibernation, etc, and this let scraggly dying mean starving bears into territory the nice bears had left.

Nothing around to eat, but Filet O' Idiot....lol. Sorry Timothy......

Moldy Dreads

Veteran
They were late getting back, the regular bears Timmy knew were gone into hibernation, etc, and this let scraggly dying mean starving bears into territory the nice bears had left.
LMAO, funny ass theory there...how about the trainer who got killed a couple years ago in Cali by a famous friendly moviestar grizzly?

There is no other explanation other than you cannot tame WILD animals ever, never.You can train them, but not tame them.

There is a difference between wild animals and "Domesticated" animals. Just because they were born in captivity even, doesn't make them domesticated. Some people fail to understand this concept. Grizzlies are man eaters..just like great whites.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^^^^^ and that is why bears will continue to kill people! they arent pets, they are not wild, they are BEARS! haha......the reason black bears count the most human attacks is cuz they are small, cuddly, and cute(relatively speaking, of course)....til they are eating your ass. people in the parks in the lower 48 continue to try to feed them and get close, take pics. people, they are f'ing bears!!!!!
-----i remember working for an exploratory geology company in REMOTE alaska. fish and game was sending out a bear expert, as we had alot of workers from the lower 48. helicopter lands on the ridge, i go to meet the "bear officer" and i had to undoe her harness for her. she had no arms.---on her first DAY working in alaska, she was attacked by a griz, he chewed one of her arms off, then left her to rot(as they tend to do) she woke up, keyed her radio to get help, the bear heard it, came back, chewed her other arm off. she still works in alaska, still works around bears, but i will never forget her answer when one of the idiots in camp asked her if she was scared of bears----" what the fuck do you think?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts