What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tight Woman

L

LadyCropSitter

I had to remove your posts guys. Some girls on the board get offended by women being referred to as b#####'s......

How silly of them not to know Ja Rule has such class, lol.....

They only call us beotch's cause they don't know our names individually.:tiphat:

mdk ktm

Damn this shit hits close to home, my girl was awesome until we broke up. She must have told her new boyfriend, and as she was leaving him to get back with me...... Guess what happened. Popo walkin out the door with my beautiful crop and all my shit 2 weeks before harvest.... Its a damn shame and I still have terrible anxiety and depression when I think about that day. I fuckin hate snitches and cops. It feels like my heart is ripped out of my chest knowing I cant grow for a very long time, and may be in a cell for an even longer time.

never trust a battch. my bro just broke up with his dumbass girlfriend, who i thought was a cool girl. but turns out shes blabbing to her parents that she dumped him because he grew. so if shes telling her parents that whats to stop her from telling the cops.

fucking shady ass females. if you are a grower..you should get used to "fuck em and duck em"...use hotels or their house never your house/grow.

I could jus see it now Browndirt brings a nice lady over to his crib she sees your yard and says "oh my god".LOL

Ive been with my girl for 6+ years we have been through alot. We both smoke and she "knows". I support her $ so she knows not to fuck up or she will be outa my life. I trust her not to tell even if it was murder. But if we both happened to be jailed im not sure she could stand the pressure of the swindling piggies.

Best to keep it secret if ya can :)

ibjamming

Veteran
I think i'm crazy and I trust myself :):)
She gets a pass because I say she does. My grow my time :):)
Everyone who grows runs the risk of their significant other slipping up,running on at the mouth etc.It's part of the game.If I thought she would do it on purpose I would not be growing. :)

Fine...it's YOUR decision. But if you ask me...girls don't get a pass just because they're girls. If they're in the game...they take the rewards and the risk. I'm nobody's fucking martyr!

Damn this shit hits close to home, my girl was awesome until we broke up. She must have told her new boyfriend, and as she was leaving him to get back with me...... Guess what happened. Popo walkin out the door with my beautiful crop and all my shit 2 weeks before harvest.... Its a damn shame and I still have terrible anxiety and depression when I think about that day. I fuckin hate snitches and cops. It feels like my heart is ripped out of my chest knowing I cant grow for a very long time, and may be in a cell for an even longer time.

never trust a battch. my bro just broke up with his dumbass girlfriend, who i thought was a cool girl. but turns out shes blabbing to her parents that she dumped him because he grew. so if shes telling her parents that whats to stop her from telling the cops.

fucking shady ass females. if you are a grower..you should get used to "fuck em and duck em"...use hotels or their house never your house/grow.

ANYONE will turn on ANYONE in a minute! (OK...replace it with MOST)

I could jus see it now Browndirt brings a nice lady over to his crib she sees your yard and says "oh my god".LOL

Ive been with my girl for 6+ years we have been through alot. We both smoke and she "knows". I support her $ so she knows not to fuck up or she will be outa my life. I trust her not to tell even if it was murder. But if we both happened to be jailed im not sure she could stand the pressure of the swindling piggies.

Best to keep it secret if ya can :)

Dude...just like you...she's always open for a "bigger, better deal". Trust nobody my friend. For you, it's a nice pair of titties and a beautiful ass...for her, it's someone with a thicker wallet. You think of things...so does she. She'll roll over on you if it means her ass. ANYONE can be broken...made to talk...some people are easier...MUCH easier to break than others.

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Id take the fall any day for my wife ... simply because I love her. If you really love them why wouldnt you protect them ? Not because shes a girl ... simply because I love and care about her atleast as much as myself.

cashmunny

When you said a "tight woman" I thought you were talking about the vageen.

Don't have kids that's all I can say. Hotdog down a hallway.

geopolitical

Vladimir Demikhov Fanboy
Veteran
She grows. The wife's completely capable of taking care of any plant in the house from seed to sex to trim to cure. Mostly though we trade off, she enjoys trimming in a way I find a little disturbing and I quite enjoy playing with dirt.

Baba Ku

Veteran
The enjoyment from trim tends to be a bit disturbing...I completely concur.
That is cash money keeper material right there, geo. Nicely done. You take care of that one.