What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tight Woman

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
mine is golden, a drunkards dream if there ever was.
i really dread the thought of putting her through getting tossed...she would be alright but i would suffer great guilt from that, even if i were taking responsibility for it happening.
it would haunt me.

JWP

One thing is fo sho.. People change..

Keep it to yourself now and you wont have to burry her in the woods or feed her to the pigs later :tiphat:

Haps

stone fool
Veteran
After thirty years, my wife, who toked with me on our first date, gave me the choice to leave forever, or go to jail, and she had the cop shop punched into the phone as she locked my ass out. Thirty years I paid for that witch, she inherited some money, and I was obsolete.

And I gotta be nice to her, because it is the best thing for my kids.

Women and girls are marvelous, until you convert them to wives, then the expiration clock starts and they eventually turn sour.
H

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i would trust my wife completely, but i wouldnt expect her to get into trouble for what is, at the end of the day, my hobby - especially as it would complicate her career.

we have a plan, if we get busted she pleads ignorance of the grow (which is in the loft, my kids know nothing) she has a small square of low grade hash to produce if she gets blood tested to explain away thc in her blood, and would also avoid any supply issues for me (yes you can get done for supplying your missus with weed lol)

i would plead guilty to the grow and say it was mine, and mine alone.

VG

B

BOSCO

What are the telltale signs that she is "tight" should the chips go down?

There are no tell tale signs for women or men.

The day you start to think people are "tight" is the day a lot of people have lived (behind bars) to regret.

Loyalties can easily change when family/kids/property is threatened or relationships fall apart.

Baba Ku

Veteran
Wondering if your old lady will roll on you is the red flag.
There has to be absolutely no doubt in you mind, and if there is doubt you need to immediately fix the situation so there is no more doubt. When you are confident in how most all situations will go down, then act accordingly.
Other than that, take your chances.

I trust my old lady, or she wouldn't know about my grow. If I didn't trust her, she wouldn't be my old lady. It is just that simple.
Now, this applies to all things...not just cannabis growing...all things.
Anything less and the relationship is going nowhere...it may take time, but it is going nowhere. 19 years of trust, and sharing, and raising each others kids.
Good times are not much of a test...let the bad times call the score.

ibjamming

Veteran
No one can answer that question except you.We all doubt our "significant Others"The question (in my mind) is,is it worth the end result?My woman is a bipolar batshit crazy fun loving retard.I "think" if push comes to shove she will have my back.BUT.....I will take FULL RESPONSIBILITY if shit goes down here.It's my grow it's my time.I weighed the odds way before I put "HER" into the mix and am fully prepared for the outcome.Her fault or not.

She's "crazy" and you keep her? I wouldn't trust ANYONE I thought was crazy...

Does she participate? Does she smoke the buds? Then she's just as involved as you are. Why does she get a pass? Because she's a girl???

I bet they wouldn't know what that meant?

Is it really that big of a deal? Sometimes we just have to be respectful for the sake of the women.....

Why? aren't we ALL equal? Why the special treatment? I guess we're NOT all equal than... That's why I asked earlier for the "guy forum" where ANYTHING goes.

One thing is fo sho.. People change..

Keep it to yourself now and you wont have to burry her in the woods or feed her to the pigs later :tiphat:

Yup...BEST thing. Why invite a potential problem?

After thirty years, my wife, who toked with me on our first date, gave me the choice to leave forever, or go to jail, and she had the cop shop punched into the phone as she locked my ass out. Thirty years I paid for that witch, she inherited some money, and I was obsolete.

And I gotta be nice to her, because it is the best thing for my kids.

Women and girls are marvelous, until you convert them to wives, then the expiration clock starts and they eventually turn sour.
H

Yup...women PRETEND to be so "civilized"...they're just WAY better at hiding their greed...

Should have known to rent instead of buy...

There are no tell tale signs for women or men.

The day you start to think people are "tight" is the day a lot of people have lived (behind bars) to regret.

Loyalties can easily change when family/kids/property is threatened or relationships fall apart.

Yup...tell nobody! Or let them know...if I go...YOU go too! Mutually assured destruction...it works on countries AND individuals!

Wondering if your old lady will roll on you is the red flag.
There has to be absolutely no doubt in you mind, and if there is doubt you need to immediately fix the situation so there is no more doubt. When you are confident in how most all situations will go down, then act accordingly.
Other than that, take your chances.

I trust my old lady, or she wouldn't know about my grow. If I didn't trust her, she wouldn't be my old lady. It is just that simple.
Now, this applies to all things...not just cannabis growing...all things.
Anything less and the relationship is going nowhere...it may take time, but it is going nowhere. 19 years of trust, and sharing, and raising each others kids.
Good times are not much of a test...let the bad times call the score.

Even still...they need to know that NOBODY can find out or we ALL go down! I'm not taking the wrap alone when all were involved...just to save the "girl". We're ALL equal now...remember? One for all and all for one...you get the rewards...you'll TAKE the risk right along with me.

But that was then...I'm legal now...so it's all moot to me. I worry about the neighborhood kids more than the cops. I know they "sniff" around the houses...peeking in backyards...just hoping to stumble across a grow.

Trust nobody!

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
I won't sexually discriminate with business partners. But I never guessed anybody would hang their old-lady out to dry, especially if and when she's not complicit. Even if the old-lady enjoys puffing. That doesn't make her a player.

Sometimes one can't spare their mate from legal trouble but that's another animal.

Classic Seeds

Veteran
if you have doubts ?your with the wrong person,you need to sit down and talk about it and exsplain most people get in trouble by not taking the 5th and telling them to piss off.all you can do is the right thing by doing nothing .nobody should say anything that is your lawyers job if it comes to that

first off, don't pick the wrong one:)

be kind and treat them with respect

open honesty trumps controlled deception

if they know, it helps to discuss potential negatives

give them the choice of being affected (I feel kinda sorry for chicks who live with a grow against their wishes.)

You'll rarely know who's gonna flip with the law. It depends on how much trouble you get her in and how aggressive the interrogation.

DB must have raided my brain, bcause I was about to say pretty much the same. I have a wife of 6 years, nothing comes between us.

I will add: There will be a point in time when the relationship has reached a certain part of your mind, and you will be asking yourself whether or not she is the one. When you run into that, and you are sure it is a safe time & place, lay your cards on the table. At this point, let her decide to roll with it, or not. Either way, she'll have more respect for you because of your honesty.

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
My Baby does not smoke....we are in it 13 years deep...when I am out in the Desert growing, she is taking care of the plants on the Home Front--
For all the ppl who say "Tell Nobody"...remember....
One and One, don't make Two...One and One make One!!:)

I bet they wouldn't know what that meant?

Is it really that big of a deal? Sometimes we just have to be respectful for the sake of the women.....

No worries. It just cracks me up that a woman can call another woman that and she's disrespecting just her, but if a man uses it derogatory or not we are disrespecting all females. Lol.

bobcat1963

Parker Schnobel
Veteran
She's "crazy" and you keep her? I wouldn't trust ANYONE I thought was crazy...

Does she participate? Does she smoke the buds? Then she's just as involved as you are. Why does she get a pass? Because she's a girl???

I think i'm crazy and I trust myself :):)
She gets a pass because I say she does. My grow my time :):)
Everyone who grows runs the risk of their significant other slipping up,running on at the mouth etc.It's part of the game.If I thought she would do it on purpose I would not be growing. :)

L

LadyCropSitter

But on a serious note, I wouldn't tell any girlfriend about a grow op.

Why add more angles to the game? Just one more thing to worry...

At what point would you tell her? It almost seems like an impossible task to keep it from your significant other. Too much work all the lying.

I think if you let her be involved you would be surprised how down she is. Give her some seeds to pop or something to let her feel like she's part of it. My man has told more people about our grow than I ever will. It's a bit of a Taboo in our community, so I don't want my sisters or friends to know. It seems like anyone that finds out turns into a professional extortionist and thinks their smoke is free.