What's new

Ticals 2000w 4x8 tent, multi strain grow show

TicalionStalion

for some dumb reason, since I cut them at all different time, I didnt keep track of yield...but it had to be right around 2 #s give or take.

TicalionStalion

so Im gonna pick this thread back up as my grow log. what was supposed to be my last run got severely attacked by thrips, burnt by azamax, and still covered in bugs...I was also battling a heat problem so I said fuck this and scrapped almost everything except the 2 strains I cant get back from my buddies, the JO and LVPK, the main focus on this grow.

so anyway I took 2 of these soon to be garbage plants (or so I thought) and threw them out back to see if good ol mother nature would pull thru and bring these babies back so I could atleast get some decent cuts off them...well it did alot more than that lol.

so I decided I was going to utilize mother nature to do all my vegging for me, since somehow Im bug and burn free outdoors, and wasnt inside. I will add Iv no pest stripped and fogged to holy hell, so the thrip bastards should be totally gone inside and I will keep a HS no pest strip in there at all times just for good measure.

anyway these 2 have turned to monsters!! MONSTERS! (compared to what they looked like when i literally threw them outside) and this is all pre stretch! The shorter one is the LVPK which Im expecting to yield atleast a good 4-5zs, and the tall gigantic one is my best yielder, the Jackie-O, plan to get about a half P off her atleast. I plan on putting these 2 giants into the tent tomorrow, one under each 1k for now, both in 7 gal smart pots, SS#4, worm castings, AN nutes, and a TON of benies. time to get them bloomin!

the 18 small girls are some rooted jackie cuts Im gonna veg outside for another few weeks and try and get em taller and re pot into 3 gal smart pots. then fill in the spaces in the tent with those...but I plan on the 2 big plants taking up about 3/4 of the 4x8 tent once all stretched and in full bloom.

wish me luck everyone! if ur new to the thread check out the last few pages for the last harvest. stick around cuz Ill be updating with maad pics. heres what Iv been blabbin about...all destined for the 4x8 hydro hut silver.

Attachments

• new start 2.jpg
    new start 2.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 10
  • new start 1.jpg
    new start 1.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 8
  • new start 8.jpg
    new start 8.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 10
  • new start 7.jpg
    new start 7.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 9
  • new start 6.jpg
    new start 6.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 9
  • new start 5.jpg
    new start 5.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 9
  • new start 4.jpg
    new start 4.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 12
  • new start 3.jpg
    new start 3.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 8

coonword

whats up ticals your last run was beautiful! i had a spider mite infest and i used hotshots and that killed them in like two days i only had to use them once...i cant send pms yet but i did add a few pics to my album u should check them out let me know what u think...i have a few monsters myself ill have to send some pics soon.

coonword

i read more into the rules i have to be a memeber for 7 days and have to have 50 post before i can send you a pm...by any chance u ever check out the album i put up? ill prolly add a few more recent pics too.

TicalionStalion

round 2 run in the tent, upgraded to all 8 inch air cooled...2 blockbuster 8s. new strain along w some oldies (BDSSH, ECSD)...DNA sour kush "headband" ...veges like a fuckin champ, lets see how she does! pics as soon as I locate the camera! :joint:

-=KwarE=-

Re: Ticals 2000w 4x8 tent, multi strain grow show

Sick grow I like your strain selection. All overgrow era strains... Bet we knew each other.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

TicalionStalion

yes sir, the gems from the OG days. Im really shocked that more ppl dont run the bubba dutch SSH...shes in my all time top 3 for sure, about 10 of them this round, last time only 4. in all honesty, I could do all BDSSH and be a happy camper, but variety is the spice of life right? ;)

cody2white

ghost in training
Veteran
Did you put up those blockbusters yet? I have a 600 in mine and it rocks! Lookin forward to seein more pics.

SneakySneaky

Veteran
last but not least...some shots of the PK, possibly LVPK...passed to me from a buddy, who grew her from a bag seed of PK from Cali. only time will tell...looks ALOT like the LVPK to me tho.

theres hundreds of pk's going around cali, bagseed from cali doesnt make las vegas pk lol, i dunno if its me but i find it imperative to differentiate between bagseed and the real clone, like labeling a bubba kush s1 as just bubba kush. heres what the real lvpk should look like, if your bagseed is from the lvpk itll taste like bubba kush met mendo purps, a grapey candy start with a bubba/kushy finish with a hint of the grape still remaining at the end.

-=KwarE=-

Re: Ticals 2000w 4x8 tent, multi strain grow show

Yeah its not huge on flavor the bdssh. but man I remember those bubble threads bubbadutch would do... So sick just for yield and the fact that those tricomes are some of the best there are for clear dome full melt.

-Erawk

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

TicalionStalion

finally a pic update!!

finally a pic update!!

not the camera I wanted to use, but its the only one I got at the moment. need to get pics w the lights off because these plants are so perfect they look fake! (knock on wood)...they were only fed sensi grow once, and this is mainly just roots organics soil w 3 of ANs liquid microbials. craaazy roots when I transplanted into the 5 gal smart pots. really loving the structure on all these ladies...I didnt even top them or take any cuts yet.

they havnt even been vegging that long! Im really loving the AN shit +roots organics in veg so far...altho the 24/7 2k watts helps lol. another few days and Ill take a fat tray of cuts, few more days then into bloom they go! :D

Attachments

• 1125 5.jpg
    1125 5.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 13
  • 1125 4.jpg
    1125 4.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 10
  • 1125 3.jpg
    1125 3.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 10
  • 1125 2.jpg
    1125 2.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 9
  • 1125 1.jpg
    1125 1.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 9

coonword

looking very nice i just pick up some crazyyyyy new ATX scientific glass it has a 24 tree perk ill post ya a pic...how was thanksgiving?!? besides the garden looking fuckin awesome! lol

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
The flowers in this thread are some of the most beautiful I have seen. Really nice man. Thanks for sharing. :)

TicalionStalion

thanks for the comments guys! these plants are runnin wild! just had to give them a haircut, check out some updated pics, better pics once I get my camera back and I turn lights off to spray some B vitamin. I love the structure...I feel like the AN keeps everything nice and bush. I havnt even topped or cut these once! just grew like this from cutting. heres a good example of 1 of each strain and some whole tent shots. bloom is rapidly approaching! about a week, tops.

can anyone tell me how bad the DNA sour kush "headband" stretches?? this is my first time flowering her. I know the sour stretches like crazy when u flip to 12/12, not to sure how the OG side of it performs. seems like its vegging like a good mix of the 2, maybe more OGish? cant wait to flower these babies...and ofcourse the beautiful BD super silver haze shrubz! ;)

Attachments

• 1127 headband shrub.jpg
    1127 headband shrub.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 11
  • 1127 BDSSH shrub.jpg
    1127 BDSSH shrub.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 10
  • 1127 before 1.jpg
    1127 before 1.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 10
  • 1127 before 3.jpg
    1127 before 3.jpg