What's new

THSeeds - Finished?

jburns

i grew some kushage last year and it got me stoned like pppppow. still got a couple gs and beans in my history stash.

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
sage n sour...ohh boy killer stuff!!!

but i guess lots of big banks have that problem....the thread also could named sensi finished!!!
normally the chould be able to make some bombe strains....but they dont!!

Burt

Veteran
"sage n sour...ohh boy killer stuff!!!"
perhaps-but i gotta agree with others sentiment regarding the SAGE-shwag potency, huge spirally buds and a great spicy/dank taste

S

seedee

burmese kush ,i have 2 fems outa 5 pack .

burmese kush ,i have 2 fems outa 5 pack .

and they are the only ones that germed. they are about 2 weeks from done. they have minimum smell but the growth is incredible huge main colas very easy to grow. i will let everyone know how the potency turns out. and maybe get a pic if i can find a good cam. i am crossing my fingers.

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
and they are the only ones that germed. they are about 2 weeks from done. they have minimum smell but the growth is incredible huge main colas very easy to grow. i will let everyone know how the potency turns out. and maybe get a pic if i can find a good cam. i am crossing my fingers.

Yeah she grows perfect shaped buds that are all symmetric and spaced evenly.. very frosty but I didn't think it was a keeper
hope you enjoy it mate :tiphat:

D.S. Toker. MD

Veteran
Jugglers Rule:The more balls juggled, the more likely the juggler is to drop them all.

Companies try to do to many strains. Ive been growing a while and i know that company's with more than 1/2 dozen strains are doing a whole lot of pollen chuckin.
It takes time and work to develop a good stable strain and a lot of effort to keep it over time. Unless these companies have a large staff and a large facility, some of what theyre producing isnt much.

Thats why we're seeing lots of strains that arent very good.

Serious seeds sets a good example for seed companies in my opinion.

maharaji

say what?!?

say what?!?

I'm surprised to see so much bad thoughts on THSeeds : their MK ultra was one of the best tasting and stongest weed i've grown and smoked,their SAGE , depending on pheno , is good to very good , and their mendo madness was just as advertised in cannabible...
My guess ; blame your bad germ rates on greedy seed seller that won't throw away old stock unless it turns to dust ...i bought some PG13 on sale ; shit germ rates ( it came in the old package ) and the only one that survived was a mutant ...BUT i'm 100% sure that it ain't THSeeds fault...why do you think some are on sales ???= very old stuff , do not buy it...when you see seedboo' section you can clearly see their not getting new stuffs,just clearing inventory...
I'd sure love to buy some MKUltra again but i don't know where to find fresh ones ...it sucks !!!make a new batch of everything Adam!!!

Cheers!!!

E

elmanito

Adam is just the business man, but he is a good guy.Perhaps it is better to send him a mail about the bad germination rate of his seeds.
I agree that to many seedbanks has to many seedlines to offer, which can give problems, although that is not always the case.

Namaste :plant grow: :canabis:

White Rabbit

Digging in the garden
ICMag Donor
their Bubblegum is legend. Also their S.A.G.E was imo not bad at all... admittedly the seeds I am referring to were all bought 4-5 years ago. Very glad that I still have some of their bubblegum seeds in storage. Note to self: maybe a seed grow is in order..
Rabbit

SobStory

I guess i must be one of the lucky ones, I got a pack of Mkultra maybe 2 years ago, It was all good, the keeper i got is still around these parts !

KarmasWheele

Veteran
I honestly dont understand the point of this thread.....why would anyone from this culture take joy in bashing a fellow grower/breeder....Th seeds is one of the better companys out there...customer service was top notch from my expierence...Adam was quick to respond and offered many tips on maximizing yeild on the hdf...Also offered tips into pheno selection.....Imo some of these new hot shot breeders should take notes on Adams c.s. technique....
Also the plants I grew from their seeds were allways vigorous and hearty and beefy and soaked in resin

bobman

The point of this thread is to save people time and money when a breeders quality goes down. Something is happening in the dam and switzerland with enforcement, breeders are losing parent plants and having to go further underground and quality control has suffered. I think every major breeder has been affected by the new laws. Adam may be the nicest guy in the world but something happened somewhere and the quality of his product has been affected. Breeders need to learn that there is informed community out here and reputation is everything. If your genetics have been compromised take them off the market and figure out the problem. If you do not the market will decide your fate and all the work you have done building your company will go up in smoke.

Krull

Soul Feeder
Veteran
I've seen a recent grow of S.A.G.E. and it still kicks ass.
Most of the complaints come from old stock with poor germ rates or grower faults.
Buy your seeds from trusty sources as Gypsy and try'em yourself before judging/bashing.

Peace

=K

KarmasWheele

Veteran
The point of this thread is to save people time and money when a breeders quality goes down. Something is happening in the dam and switzerland with enforcement, breeders are losing parent plants and having to go further underground and quality control has suffered. I think every major breeder has been affected by the new laws. Adam may be the nicest guy in the world but something happened somewhere and the quality of his product has been affected. Breeders need to learn that there is informed community out here and reputation is everything. If your genetics have been compromised take them off the market and figure out the problem. If you do not the market will decide your fate and all the work you have done building your company will go up in smoke.
wrong dude its not about that at all Adam will more than make good on any issues with his seeds..I know from personal experience....It's un informed people like you and the o.p. who cause rift in this community by allways thinking someone is trying to rip some one off I think its projecting cause you yourself would do that maybe...dont know or care just droping some truth....You see most of the older more reped breeders have ethic's and moral fiber and are not trying to rip off the masses...unlike some of these newer ego driven morally void hot shot pollen chuckers.....just my 2 cents

SGMeds

wrong dude its not about that at all

It is about that entirely... for me at least.

Takes a good 9mo to run through 2 test crops & take masters. Takes space & dedicated resources. Takes away from other potential stock to run.

Wish I could have paid someone $500 to save me the waste.

This isn't about bashing on any one particular person. It's about comparatively inferior & misrepresented product... compared to what they used to do... compared to what one can get from other breeders.

Adam may be a great guy... have no idea. BUT, the marketing he uses with his company is misleading people... customers.

It appears to be about money for them... and lack of quality with us. That's the only rift that I see.

I got a few mendo's going. agree w/MDT when are greedy breeders going to realize what serious seeds did long ago. Better and easier to have a few excellent strains than excellent variety.
This is important for future genetics. Just too many pollen chuckers popping up everywhere,crosses of crosses of crosses. soon with all the BS fems and hermie probs(standard and feminized genetics) it will turn into some kinda money making circus.

I also agree w/posts about it was much easier to find quality keepers several years ago! Too many hacks(because of the large amounts of loot now) and its not getting any better imo.

crw15213

I've seen a recent grow of S.A.G.E. and it still kicks ass.
Most of the complaints come from old stock with poor germ rates or grower faults.
Buy your seeds from trusty sources as Gypsy and try'em yourself before judging/bashing.

Peace

=K

That's what I did. I have some S.A.G.E. that are 9 weeks into flower, and they look great. I only popped two seeds, but I let them veg for 2 months before flowering. Needless to say they are huge. I'm seeing two phenotypes. One is rather tall and lanky and has somewhat of a sweet smell, and the other leans towards the indica side, and smells kinda like catpiss, yet sweet at the same time. Both are covered in trichomes all over. And they cloned easily. No signs of hermies yet.

Maybe I got lucky?