What's new

THSeeds - Finished?

VagPuncher

Balls Deep!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello all,

A few years ago, THSeeds used to be a great company, but if you look around the web you'll see tons of complaints about germ rates, fems turning hermie and general lack of quality.

MOST banks have dropped the prices for them quite a bit.

Fair to say they are on the brink of being irrelevant?

:thank you:

yts farmer

Veteran
i have similar thoughts as above^.

have grown out their heavy duty fruity and out of 10 seeds i only got 1 female and she was a mutant,in the end she yielded well looked good but after a short while of smoking i built up a tolerence real fast.

just finished a grow of their chocolate chunk indica only germed 5 seeds this cycle and got 2 females but 1 female turned seriously hermi by the fourth week of 12/12.

the final female choc chunk yeilded huge bag appeal was ok but other than that nothing worth mentioning.

still got a pack of hog in my fridge but dont hold out much hope of finding a keeper from what i've read.

igrowone

Veteran
i see threads like these and it makes me wonder, how does a breeder go bad?
do they farm the breeding out to some hacks, or do they forget how to breed altogether?

I

Iron_Lion

I almost got douped into buying their MKultra, good thing I did some research here first. So many complaints, I've been reading negative shit about them for like 5 years now.

HASH GORDON

F TH-Seeds.......got stock directly from them in A'dam and it was all garbage. Thanks for nothing you greedy lying aholes. Can't blame germination rates on "old stock" and all that jazz when I got it straight from the clowns at their homebase. Also can't blame genetic garbage that hermies up and grows like wheat on everyone that buys your crapola.
Should definitely change your company name to T-BAG Seeds.

mmmcake

i just heard an interview on a podcast with adam dunn and hes setting up a shop in colorado.

in my opinon when a breeder takes on way to many strains or his employees who are breeding for him stop giving a shit from what i have noticed the breeders who have just a few strains that they work themselfs have better keepers vs breeders who have page after page of strains i mean really who can keep track of so many plants and strains all at once think about it

i.e SOL breeder steve vs say dutch passion u got the guy who put everything into his work and has put some great stuff out here where with DP u get what u get (not saying anything bad just my results have been bad) and i could see why with so many strains im sure the big wig cant keep track of it all... to make sure everything is running smooth/dialed at every spot my other theory is ppl get lazy and dont take care of the beans between coming out of the buds and getting them to the distributor i may be wrong just a few thoughts of mine nothing typed in stone but some batches just come out bunk it happens or stock gets old while at the distributor and we buy old stock

we should all get together see if we can get gypsy to start dating his stock for all breeders with the date he got them...that way we would know how old stock is before we buy ?

SGMeds

I almost got douped into buying their MKultra, good thing I did some research here first. So many complaints, I've been reading negative shit about them for like 5 years now.

Had same issues w this plant... smoked what I thought was MKU about 5-6 years ago... so very piny...?

Anyway, bunko on the seeds... multiple tries. Oh well...

i just heard an interview on a podcast with adam dunn and hes setting up a shop in colorado.

And this is true... he's here doing some side projects & starting to distribute his bunko seeds through the disp's...

Doesn't seem that's just going away. Hopefully, maybe an improvement if...???

mmmcake

some loop hole in colorado. you cant have them shipped there but as long as its "a product of colorado" its ok, i believe thats what i heard.

Brickie

I have several dark stars about a month into flowering. They are very average as of right now. I started them with dinafem diesel and some dna freebies and they are keeping up nicely.

But I must say the diesel is exceptional.

I'll post pics when they fill out more...

Brickie

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
me to i was reading theres like 9 seed companies in the us rightnow! im not prejudice against the european/canadian/or ne other seed co i grow everyones shit but proud to see usa getting involved in the game.
peace stone
oh yeah i wouldnt grow there beans if they were freebies my friend got 2 out of 10 germ and both hermies

bobman

When are these guys going to realize reputation is everything in this business. Is th seeds yet another breeder who has lost his original parents and started slamming any 2 plants together in order to keep up with demand? How many breeders is this now? What is going on over there? I grew in the 90's and everything I planted was gold. Now, I have tried 3 strains and 35 seeds and nothing above average. Very disappointed.

I grew out a pack of their SAGE. All the plants were vigorous and produced pretty decent smoke I guess I got lucky? :joint:

picture.php

Fuzz420

Ganja Smoker Extraordinaire
Veteran
Grew out "da purps" pure trash.No purple, no indica, i have no idea what it was, some type of very longed sativa.

Burmese kush wasnt much better, it actually filled out but the smoke was very mediocre, one could call it boring.Nothing made it stand out to to me. Lesson learn no more bunk gear for me :)

Besides if they were to go out of buisness more hacks would just fill the void. Atleast this way we know who they are up front.

Latest posts

Latest posts