What's new

Thread Dedicated to the Dispersal of Heirloom Clones to C.A State Wide MMJ Patients

bopper

We're hoping that there is still life in this thread. :sasmokin:

If it is on the back burner for a reason, please advise and I'll let it sleep peacefully. :D

Best,

bopper

ReeferDan

i am new to growing and have a short height limit, but i would be down to pick up any short, squat, low-stretching, indica-dom, med-grade elite clone to try my hand at growing.

Today is day 41 of my first grow so i'll be ready for some clones soon to get rooted and vegged out for a while and then ready to throw into flower when these plants are done in about 20 days or so.

G

but I had some "Golden Afgooey" that ranks really highly with me
Probably just a plain ole good Af Goo cut....but just like quality Trainwreck it seems to have kind of disappeared. There's some TW going around and I've grown some crap...not the same I had just 2 years ago. Got a friend growing Af Goo outdoors and it is looking awesome. Trichomes everyfrikkinwhere. AG makes some of the best bubble I've ever had.

blazn azn

Have they started releasing the strains at hortipharm yet? I was planning on making a trip there next weekend and dont want to go back empty handed.

G

i can get the real uk cheese cut but im hesitant on recieving it as it is coming form the uk. so i figure i dunno but if i do get it i will see if i can get premission to relewase the real uk cheese ...

bopper

Hi MysterX,

There shouldn't be any need to reach out to our uk brethren again, as the cheese appears to have arrived in nor cal at least, as illustrated by the following thread:

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=62365

While it may take some time to reach us bay area med users, there don't seem to be any restrictions on the nor cal version of the uk cheese clone, so one would hope it would be available soon. :cool:

Best,

bopper

bopper

Kudos to wick650, MysterX, o.g.kushman and the kind canna characters who have released this fresh array of medicinal varieties for the benefit of all. :cool:

Best,

bopper

G

I read something Butte posted awhile back and the word is Cheese seems to be losing some vigor. Anybody else hear that?

Butte

Veteran
.ummm....I think it was Green Crack I said that about...the Cheese is doing really well in the California sun...

bopper

The much loved SPG (although every clone enchants some and leaves others cold) is a most welcome addition to the list. We're certainly not the only bay area med users who grin at the thought of relaxing with a bit of grapefruit in the afternoon. It also cleanses a smoker's palate by avoiding the more common sweet fruit, skunk and kush flavors, however much they are usually appreciated. :D

Thanks again wick, et al. :cool:

Best,

bopper

G

Butte said:
.ummm....I think it was Green Crack I said that about...the Cheese is doing really well in the California sun...
Sorry man...had it wrong. Thanx for the clarification!

bopper

If this thread isn't well and truly dead, can an old line William's Wonder be found? :smile:

Best,

bopper

bopper

We'll hope for the best. Thanks for trying to help. :cool:

Perhaps we can dust off this thread when the political climate cools down a bit. :ying:

Best,

bopper

The Hatter

Veteran
I would like very much to see some pure sativa cuts available in the local dispensaries particularly high THCV African strains and others with unique chemotypes. I have searched and then searched some more and to date I have not found one pure sativa available at the dispensaries out of literally close to 100 strains offered.

Everything is either an indica or a poly-hybrid. You would think that distributors of medicinal cannabis would try to have as wide a variety of chemotypes available as possible but there is very little variety.