What's new

Thread Dedicated to the Dispersal of Heirloom Clones to C.A State Wide MMJ Patients

wick650

What clones do you want to see in your local disp.?

My Picks:

-A fewof my Must Haves-
-'89 Garlic
-Chemdog D (or more realestically Chemdog #4
-Some of that Old School Super Super Stanky Afghani that I got once or twice in Nor Cal with that smack you immediately after exhale couchlock ('89 Garlic may fit the bill if unavailble)
-The O.G Kush's: Specifically the Tahoe, Ograskal's S.F.V OG Kush, Purple O.G/S.AC OG K, Triple O.Gand more... so many dank o.gs so little time

Other interests
-Bubba Kush/Pure Kush/L.A Master Kush
-Original Diesal (m.steeler's cut/schroomy)
-Nor Cal "HeadBand" (the O.G Kush 'esque Headband cut that is circulating in Nor Cal right now)
-Sour D (Ograskal/Katsu/DHK cut)
-U.K Cheese
-Cecil C's Green Crack

I recently tried that Headband and i was amazed at how wonderful it was. Super strong smell and taste. I would love to get my hands on that.

jimjay

I have always wanted to try cheese. But any of those clones listed would be an awesome find at a desp. I really wanted that pure but the only person i knew with it wanted 500$ a clone.

sqwirl

I agree with all you say, especially the Tahoe, Ograskal's SFV, XXX, Purp OG and the u.k. cheese.

And woud love to see clones of these also:
Sour Apple
SSH
Thai Haze
Alaskan Thunder****

[edit] I would also like to see the SSSDH and the FFA cut (OGKA X MSS, I think)

Last edited:

ReeferDan

im definately down for the old school sticky ass stanky afghani. Or some super sticky pungent afgooey, the one that turns white with huge trics.

G

all i can say is the uk cheese is ****ing dank as all hell the real deal... the homie in te uk blessed with with some killer cheese smoke and man shit smelled just like the old school skunk just more sweet and not so pungent skunk ass.. but man shit smelle soooo goood yasted the same as it smelt and man had a hell of a 1,2......

kurlyq2g

quote o.g.kushman

as soon as my moms big enough.......

oh and, keep deleting anything you want. i will keep posting what I WANT.
PEOPLE SEE WHAT I POST.you guys keep deleting stuff only makes you look bad. and it makes people go to other sites. so a big festive

undefinedF*U*C*K Y*O*U GYPSY AND DUTCH FOR CENSORING MY FEELINGS.

OH AND HERES WHAT WAS DELETED.

to remove my post, seriously. **** you gypsy and dutchgrown. i made a post towards medikush, who has threatened the security of a member and friend, in that thread i stated that ALL med clones should be free. i never stated anything of trading NOTHING. I JUST SAID THEY SHOULD AND WILL BE FREE.
if you want to be little ****ing asholes. do so its your site. and you wonder where the people are going....

wick. i dont know buddy. i dont feel im appreciated here. here we are trying to get help to sick and dying people, for FREE at that and now im getting erased and stuff. **** that. so american and george bush style. dont like it erase it. it never happened. i had respect for you guys (i c admin). no more.

im sure it doesnt mean shit to you. people will still buy your f2 knockoffs, everyone will post on your site, youll still be free where you are; but when a med patient here, in the frontlines of our battle, is threatened, i will not stand for it. i had my security compromised, got raided and am still fighting a case. so i will not stand by while some profiteer selling clones actively threatens a member and friend of my community. so if you wanna ban me for what i say. F*U*C*K Y*O*U.DO IT

****ing cowards hiding behind the delete key.you make me sick. sicker than i already am. and you claim to love this herb we SHARE. may you smoke your own knockoff shitweed and amsterdam bullshit as karma.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by o.g.kushman : Today at 01:00 PM.

take it to PMs o.g.kushman

or for christ's sake, make a new thread for your silly little rant.

if you are not careful you will kill this thread with your negative words.

LEARN HOW TO USE PMs if you want to argue/have a retard fight online.

I really dont think anyone wanted to deal with/read your rant there... especially in a thread such as this one. And its not like me need more negative content here at ICmag.com... plenty of that already.

and for my vote, although it may not be an heirloom variety possibly, is any of DJ short's blue line. My first bet would be blueberry or maybe true blueberry

Last edited:

wick650

Ogkushman's brother died two days a go of AIDS/brain tumor give the man a break...

P.S
Sorry ogkushman if you didnt want me to post that, i'll delete right away... feel for you man... its been a bad week, but my shit aint nearly comparable to what you've had to deal with.

Last edited:

bopper

Kudos to wick650, MysterX and o.g.kushman for trying to make an array of fine medicinal canna varieties available to patients throughout the state. To find the medicines best suited to treat oneself, or any single patient, can be a formidable task. Access to varieties of known quality and effect can greatly ease that burden.

Thanks to icmag for facilitating this effort. :smoker:

Best,

bopper

o.g.kushman

justgot back from my brothers wake. why god takes these harmless people from us i will not ever know. i do know that my brothers last days were eased by the amount of ganja he smoked. please. i ask, we are all people, united by hte fact we smoke marijuana. be it recreational, medicinal we are all one. all i want/ wanted was to get these clones, which are hoarded by some, to ANY people who needed them. without money, trading, or anything else. thats all. im so emotionally beat i cant go on right now. god. people who have contacted me, you know where i stand and how i will help. thats all.

bopper

Hey wick650,

Your picks sounds like a great place to start. I'd also like to see whether this thread is effectively closed, or can we continue the dialogue. :confused: :smoker:

Best,

bopper

Mirage

Bopper....I don't know if it's effectively closed or not but I think the only way to know is to just continue on. What say you?

Peace.
Mirage

Huh?

Huh?

MK Ultra (The Calm)--------------- Pre-98 bubba (TKC)
OG Kush (The Calm))---------------Master Kush x OG (TKC)
OG Kush abusive (TKC))------------Sensi-star (TKC)
OG Kush ghost (TKC))--------------Train Wreck (TKC)
OG Blue sat sour bubble seed-------ECSD (TKC)
Durban Skunk Seed)--------------- G13 (TKC)
Skunk1 (TKC))---------------------G-13 seed

:headbange :headbange :headbange

sqwirl

I just found a little snapper of XXX OG from the clubs last fall. Awesome Hit!!! All I can say is I want to see more of this stuff around.

I think getting bomb cuts of OG out to the people would be awesome. If we could start dropping the lower quality OG's (like my 818 for example), I think it would go far and help the community out.

Triple XXX OG, SFV OG, Tahoe OG
many dreams would become reality

look at me ramblin on, Damn this Triple XXX OG is Fire!!!

Last edited:

sqwirl

Oh I like my 818, in fact I love it, but I feel it's inferior to other OGs like the XXX snapper that I just had earlier.

I just don't feel my 818 (remember there are many 818 variations out there) is on the same level that some of the others are on. I'm thinking that if these others get more available the inferior og's would be shadowed out.

G

well xxx og, sfv og ahve been released and will continue to be, the tahoe will come out. green crack already out. and i will work on some others..

The Bling

I want this headband that was
Diesel x [NL#5 x AK-47(instead of skunk)] they were calling it headband but its obviously not but that was the best pot I have ever smoked Better than any OG you could ever show me

and the 707 black aka The Black