What's new

Thread Dedicated to the Dispersal of Heirloom Clones to C.A State Wide MMJ Patients

bopper

We would welcome either version of the Blue Dot from Farmacy. We recently lost our mother from LPC (the late lamented) of what was reputed to be the second version. It is sorely missed. :frown:

Best,

bopper

G

oh man raskals sfv cut. that thing is amazing. i thought the uk cheese cut made its way to cali a bit ago? haven't heard anybody with it, but hopefully soon. i got a couple green crack cuts from ape still in veg, and swerves OD cut. anybody got info on which versions these 2 might b? pics would b killer.

nice thread wick..i'm with you on all those (cept for the norcal stuff i never tried, but im sure they're dank)

Butte

Veteran
Cheese is gaining ground around Nor Cal. Here's one I'm growing...

2007.08.04.Cheese.jpg

The majority of the plants in the foreground of this garden are Green Crack (including the one front and center) which is fairly well distributed around this area. The clone line is losing some vigor I’m told, so hold on to your strong mothers!

2007.08.15.Rs.jpg

__________________________________________________________​

Bullrider is one I’d like to see more widely grown and distributed and I haven’t even heard of Headband around here...

Happy growing all - Butte

G

A very nice garden Butte.

Catpiss
Pink Kush
Silver Kush
Orange Kush
Banana Kush

wick650

Before tearing down, I gave Hortipharm in Santa Barbara my elite cuts + mom's...
If any bay area patients are capable of making the drive, they should be stocked in a month or so.

Aestivus

hey guys, just an absolute shot in the dark here, but I had some "Golden Afgooey" that ranks really highly with me but I have never been able to find it again and would absolutely die if someone knew of a clinic that carried it D:

can someone suggest me a damn good dispensary in the LA area ?

are the clones they have there just random cuttings or the stuff you guys would keep in your circles ?

bopper

Hi NdefusableChrnc,

If you check weedtracker (.com), there is a thread entitled "Who still has clones in LA/SFV?" in the clones section that addresses your question. :smile:

Best,

bopper

wick650

Thanks Bopper,
Ya head over to weedtracker.com (if you are a valid med patient), then check out the clone section. If you are after the circulated heirloom/elites.... I'm sure you'll find some info that'll make your day.

SoulRebel

Yo wick!! Just spied this thread. :bashhead: Hit me up dooood... :headbange

Best of luck to everyone out there keeping it green and growing... :respect:

... S R... :rasta:

G

Clones I would love to see

Blue Dragon - Humboldt cut
Hogsbreath
Bonanna
Deep Chunk
Bog gear

bopper

wick650,

We have heard from lots of reliable folks, including wise old CW hands, that the uk cheese is first rate medicine, indoors or out. To this point, availability seems limited, so that clone would be of particular interest. :smoker:

As I recall, the cheese was described as '89 Sensi Seed Co. stock. Wasn't Neville still in business in '89? If so, wouldn't it be stock from the Seed Bank instead? That would be a better pedigree in any case. :D

BTW having just checked Clarke's intro to Cannabible I, Sensi didn't take over until '91, so cheese must be from the Seed Bank. Also, a glance at the '89 catalog from The Seed Bank, shows SK#1 still has a full page spread, albeit in the second half of the catalog, a few pages past Garlic Bud.

Is that the '89 Garlic to which you refer?

Best,

bopper

Last edited: