What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

thoughts in the nite..

lumberjack.mr

thank you . I am returning to activism full time. I will be speaking in Dallas next month, and have a documentary coming out on U-Tube next month. I will advise when the final editing is complete and the film released. I will continue, even if right means alone for now. I am looking forward to running for house rep . against Larry Phillips. I am also entering a church ministry. Seems I have a lot to talk about , that a lot of people are really needing to hear. I will rise again, and I am grateful.
Lj.mike

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Times of strife can be dark, cold and lonely. You've had time to reflect and make plans for the future! KUDOS! Glad to hear activism and being a change agent is happening.

I wish you good health and good days ahead.

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
Good to hear you have not lost your resolve Mike!

Carry on, the torch is in deed in need of carrying forward into the light :)

shaggyballs

Veteran
thank you . I am returning to activism full time. I will be speaking in Dallas next month, and have a documentary coming out on U-Tube next month. I will advise when the final editing is complete and the film released. I will continue, even if right means alone for now. I am looking forward to running for house rep . against Larry Phillips. I am also entering a church ministry. Seems I have a lot to talk about , that a lot of people are really needing to hear. I will rise again, and I am grateful.
Lj.mike

The world need more people like you mike:huggg:....keep on truckin' bro!!:tiphat:

I have had my hands full lately, but please feel free to send me a PM if ya wanna chat a bit.:comfort:
Forever your friend
Shag

lumberjack.mr

Thanks Shagg, I will be in contact soon. I miss my conversations on the site, and the comfort I received... My life is pretty much in the sh_t can for now, but I will be back.
Thanks for the encouragement, it is greatly appreciated.... Lj.mike

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks Shagg, I will be in contact soon. I miss my conversations on the site, and the comfort I received... My life is pretty much in the sh_t can for now, but I will be back.
Thanks for the encouragement, it is greatly appreciated.... Lj.mike

Day at a time, bro...day at a time.

lumberjack.mr

folks, life has been a hard row to hoe for me lately. I am gaining on the oppression, and the chains are being broken. I am all in now, and I am loosing almost everything! I still continue my political activism, and public speaking events; DFW NORML, monthly meeting, on the 29th, is up on you tube, and please check it out and offer feedback. Constructive criticism is welcomed. Hope the world is a better place for our efforts. Lj.mike

lumberjack.mr

The documentary is titled The Tumbling Weed . on you tube next week; (9/01) hope is makes an impact, and a difference... M.R.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Fight on brother !!! There is very few warriors in the world. You will be in my prayers. I live in North Dakota and the battle here is unending. The victory will be sweet. I hope that day comes soon. From my injuries sustained in a motorcycle accident. My family was told I would not survive. I wouldn't DIE! He will never walk again. I hobbled out of the hospital 32 days later on crutches. I have been back working in the oilfield for 8 years now. I have every intension of being a provider for chronic pain sufforors like myself. I find much joy in having small grows dreaming of the time I can do it for a living. Due to the nature of my job with a CDL I don't use or sale anything. I have a dream and it is worth holding on to. PEACE

lumberjack.mr

it is exactly for folks like us that I continue my struggle, and defy the martyrdom that my persecution would enthrall. I am all in on this one. Lj.mike

shaggyballs

Veteran
Hey Mike

I must say you got the heart of 100 normal men!
I wish I was half the man you are, you got alot of fight in ya pal!
A world full of guys like mike is where I want to be!

Wishing you the best.
Also hope your felling as best as one could hope to feel in your situation.
Your in my thoughts and prayers bro.
There is a lot of fight left in that dog folks..LOL
:smoke out:
Shag

lumberjack.mr

thanks shaggy, I appreciate the encouragement. I wish I had more fans like you! keep up the fight.. I may be relocating to Colorado, or California. Too soon to tell, but I need out of hell for a while.. So glad to hear from you, be safe! Lj.mike

lumberjack.mr

good morning to all. Up early today; I have the girls this weekend.. Kinda hard to sleep when they both decided in the night to come get in my bed... A lot easier to deal with when they were little. LOL ..
Trying to figure out what to do. I have to sell the house, to pay the x her half. I really dont get it; I paid cash for this home and land the day we moved on the property! why the hell should I have to sell my home, in my dying days, to satisfy an ungrateful bitch!?! Everything was just fine when I could make several thousand dollars a week! Now the bitch is trying to have me thrown in jail= for driving by her on the street! I swear her and her fucking family are not going to leave me alone until I am dead! Once again, the definition of love is fallen on deaf ears! Once again I am robbed of my emotions, possessions, and children! If I stay here, in Texas, I know it is just a matter of time until I am locked up again for trying to ease my suffering, and once again i will be alienated from my children, and all I have held dear for the last ten years.! Really sucks; the longer I live, the more I have to die for...
So, I come to a position in my life, where I am forced to begin anew, and relocate again.When I came back to this place, 12 years ago, I really believed i could find happiness, with my family, in the place where I was born. Wr0ong! All of the reasons I left here are still here, just older, and more embedded in my mind. If I were a drinking man, I'd say one hell of a hang-over is on the way, but i am not, and just one drink puts me in a migraine, anger that I cannot quail. I just keep closing my eyes and hoping she; it will all calm down. Only to open them to another day in purgatory!
So ; anyone with relocation ideas, please voice now, I need ideas... looks like I will have about 75-85 thousand to re-establish myself, in a medical friendly state.. Texas- definitely is not! I am permanently disabled, and have to be near a dialysis center... My though is to buy a couple of acres, with a pad and barn, and build up from there.. so property with utilities, and/or a well, preferably not in town.
Look forward to the responses... Lj.mike

lumberjack.mr

howdy ya'll ! Days are getting really hard to predict now. I think I have everything ready, but how do you plan on possibly being jailed? I hope the judge will see that the charges are bullshit, and throw the case out, but this Is= Texas ! I don't understand how driving by someone on the street - spontaneously, not planned or expected, and be in violation of a protection order? I am so damn tired of the bullshit! Why the heck can't she just leave me alone? I am not doing anything to her? I could press charges on her and hang her ass out to dry, but I would also be hurting my daughters, so I hold back, and wait for her to get over shit! I have been wanting to go to the school and have lunch with my daughters, but I am torn between going to see them, and possibly getting arrested by the campus cop./? I have a really good relation with the school, and the girls teachers, and I doubt they would call the cops rather than just tell me that I am removed from the allowed visitors.. However, my X wife has shown in so many ways that she would gladly assist in my incarceration anyway possible! Dammit ! I hate this divorce shit! I will never MARRY anyone again! Lj.mike

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Mike, it sounds to me like she is trying to FORCE you to move in a vindictive attempt to separate you from your kids. when you move, she is going to tell them "see? your daddy moved away because he doesn't want to see you..." that way, they will tell the judge they don't want to go on court-ordered visitation. apparently, she wants nothing more than to hurt you as long as possible. i hate to say this, but if i was on the way out, i would take this bitch with me for my daughters sakes...:ying: you are trapped in a horrible situation, and you are obviously a much stronger man than i am just to have gotten as far as you have. much admiration your way, sir...:bow:

Had anyone ever noticed that the ones who bitch about cannabis are the ones who have never tried it? I used to smoke as a teen. The only problem it ever caused me was getting caught with it. And when I gave it up when I turned drinking age is when all hell broke loose in my world.. My parents used to be members of " the cops can do no wrong crowd " They woke up finally. Times are changing lumberjack we wish you well.

lumberjack.mr

well, i was right, I was given the ultimatum of either signing the papers to sell the house, or I am going to be filed on for contempt of court, for not having been approved for medicaid for me and the girls yet! the place was listed at 399,k. a year ago, and now it is listed for 179,k. and the bitch is demanding sale for 154.9k.! means I will have about 60-70 after she takes her half, and if the outstanding medical bills dont grab all of the money, and leave me homeless ,and broke! I refused to sign, so next week is probably going to be rough! wish me luck...
Lj.mike

N

NonDa

That's rough stuff! Sending you some love! You sound like you got it under control when you said you are not scared anymore.
Sounds like you're wife is scared too, and she is looking at a future without a partner and maybe she fears more trouble for the future if she lets you grow.

Sounds like you suffer great physical discomfort (pain) which encourages you to suffer mentally and emotionally. I've suffered, but not to that degree, it is obvious you are a very strong person.

Honestly from here all I see that you have is a family that is terrified, and all I hear is me, me , me. I don't know the whole story, but I do know that in times of despair when I choose to focus on what I can do to help others my overall discomfort subsides.

There were so many variables to consider with your small grow. An outdoor stinky illegal grow in your backyard is asking for trouble. You never know you could be wishing your wife got rid of them. Also all the growth factors and harvesting properly, so much could go wrong and then you would have no one to blame.

... Man it sucks! I bet cannabis can give you lots of relief, and if you were in Oregon you could most likely get lots of help.
Stretch your weed! Some things that helped me when I was in need are knife hits and switching to concentrates. If you can find some decent errl and take small dabs you might find you spend way less to get medicated. You are alive, oh what a glorious day even in pain and darkness!

But overall yeah move that fuck out of there and grow some medicine if you want. Please don't put your family at risk by growing measly plants that attract drama, police, tweekers, thieves, and angry sacred wives.
I hope I did not overstep any boundaries, just giving some fucks away today. Always willing talk if I'm around. Peace