What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

thoughts in the nite..

lumberjack.mr

for those interested; Colorado Marijuana Retail vendor's license $7,300.00 ; JUST TO BE ABLE TO SELL PRODUCT!
crazy, but worth it!

Last edited:

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol, yea. i am in Colorado now... I bought a parcel of 35 acres, 28 miles east of the springs,..
Life is much different here. I think I will harvest over 130 lbs. in about 4.5 months! Growing my own genetics and it is going great! I have honed in on three top strains for my medical needs. The most potent being 34% on average! Michael's Cross is the medical strain I have been engineering for over 40 years! Cant wait to get it on the market!
good gardening friend.... lj,mike

Great to hear....just be watchful for tornados E. of CO Spgs.

Did you decide Pueblo wasn't in the cards?

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
for those interested; Colorado Marijuana Retail vencor's license $7,300.00 ; JUST TO BE ABLE TO SELL PRODUCT!
crazy, but worth it!

It's the licensing fees that are giganormous!!! Be sure to check out all fees/requirements. If it were a mere $7300, LOTS of folks would be IN.

Good luck!

lumberjack.mr

long day.. Watering is going to be a hell of a chore in a couple of months.! I have girls that are literally growing 3-7 inches over night- every night! This is crazy !

lumberjack.mr

Evening friends,
Hope all is well in the place you are. I am well. Today got a little interesting; despite the horrendous cold I have camped out in my chest and sinus' . I was doing what i normally do in the heat of the day, napping.. when all of the sudden the dang sky went boom and hail started to beat the crap out of my RV! So while mu dog Tucker and I were sitting in here wondering when the roof was going to fly away; the thought hit me " THE GREENHOUSE !!
Fortunately the storm passed quickly, and no real damage occurred, my heart was beating a thousand to one when I finally was able to go and inspect. the babies were all good, and reaching for the sky. I shudder to think how bad it could have been if the greenhouse wasn't there to protect the crop. Something to give a lot of thought to when you are talking about a crop worth hundreds of thousands. I bought a couple of storage containers for the next /winter crop. They weigh over 8700 lbs. empty, but with the wind up here, I might have to anchor them down!I am told the winter out here on the plains can be sunshine and modestly cool, and in a hours time go to a total white-out blizzard!!
I think I will put the Rv between the containers to shield, the winds. Hopefully I can position the containers to allow for erection of a support beam and some rafters/ joist, and be able to cover it all with a heavy truck tarp. It;s gonna be tough, but next year i will be able to build the house and barn.I am hoping the LED panels will be appropriate for winter, without having too large of a heating expense. I think that by the time I line them with the Styrofoam,{1 1/2 "}, and cover that with the plywood, and plastic, I should be ok.?. I am going to try to get down to Pueblo this week and get a good generator, and fuel storage tank. I figure if I get one that can run the whole place for a couple of weeks, the power should be back on.. I hope... farmin' is some powerful thinkin' stuff! lol !
Lj,mike

lumberjack.mr

ok, so I decided to ally myself in a position with a nonprofit" IMPACT" . Founded by a scientist, to advance the study and evolution of cannabinoid therapy.We'll see how this goes.. Might be hearing my name more often.... Usually happens when someone wants something... Maybe this is the place where I can make a difference...?

redlaser

Veteran
Sounds like your making a lot of progress, and it seems like you'll be dealing with a lot of wind at times. Using those containers to shield from the wind should help a lot, too bad you couldn't put the greenhouse in between two of them. It would help hide it from sight as well. How is your greenhouse anchored? Must be pretty good if it's still standing.Maybe a few fence sections making a corner to stop prevailing winds would be enough. Are you located fairly well, as far as detection goes from prying eyes? I'm sure you have thought of these things but thought I'd add a couple cents worth anyway. Good to see things going better for you Mike

lumberjack.mr

I have a 3000' driveway at the end of the road. My nearest neighbor is 4 miles away. The nearest gas station is 8 miles... nobody out there that wont be in range long before they see anything. lol

lumberjack.mr

well, the good times are always followed by turmoil.. Seems that Texas has decided to renig, on the probation/relocation issue. I got a call from a very brash young lady, my PO. I was told that they were wrong and i HAVE TO RETURN TO TEXAS FOR THE DURATION OF MY PROBATION PERIOD! I am absolutely floored! i was told by them to come up here; under threat of felony charges! now I am being told to come back and fight it out in the courts; after I have spent all of my liquid assets to buy in and set roots here! literally ! lol !
I have put in the call to the attorney already, and he assure me that my anxiety is over stated; but my entire life, including all of my medical treatment and doctors, my land, me Garden to recover my assets with, it is all here- and I cant be traveling back and forth from hell to live on Colorado soil! The Bullshit factor of it is that I have been here for five weeks, changed over all my licenses, my healthcare team , and am down to living funds to last until harvest. I am going to starve this winter if i don;t get this crop in, or if I have to deplete cash stash on an attorney, to fight the same fucking case again!
UUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOD DAMMIT ! lJ,MIKE

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow....hope attorney can smooth over obvious turmoil/chaos. Life ain't easy....and with all the problems you've faced.....goodness made an entrance into your life. Wishing you moments of peace amidst your tribulations.

lumberjack.mr

my lord building a ranch is tough; especially when every other day is a wash for dialysis. I just cant seem to get anything done? The greenhouse is full, and I have another 56 to transplant as soon as the day cools off some; so they don't get shocked too bad. I have the test grow for Afterthought Autos; another 14 are germinated and ready for soil, and I have to concentrate all of my energy into the 5-6 morning hours, because I can not be out in the heat. sweating myself too low on fluids could easily send me into grand mall seizures... All of that and I am trying to fence in the 35 acres I bought for a medical research facility. For those of you who have not seen 35 acres- is a chunk!! I have to use binoculars to see from one side to the other. My shortest property line is over 2,800' ft., the longest over 3800'ft. ! The drive to get to the gate is over two thirds of a mile. I have a hell of a lot on my plate.. and now it seems i am going to have a drawn out custody issue with my x in texas. Shit! I just got this crap settled, and now it isn't . SHit Shit!
The garden is doing very well. That is a good thing. Finally got the thirps infestation; and all the frickin' tomatoes plants they were brought in on.. The clone operation is up and running, and I just harvested my first tray of 188 cuttings. the clone boxes are pretty cool to use, but I am concerned about "dead spots" . I realize that if I loose twenty of the starts, I will still have almost a 90% success rate, but I hate to loose any! The strains I have as mothers are too hard to find, and some are impossible to replicate. I have been seed and pollen chunking for over thirty years, the private' strains are the absolute best I have ever seen. I am so excited to finally be able to get my genetics on the market! hard to believe, I am making more from the clones than from the crop!
Still awaiting the vendors license, to sell to recreational or medical dispensaries- $ 7,300 in fees and application expenses alone! The next step up is an actual dispensary license.
So many issues, so little time ... Yesterday they blew my fistula attempting to set needles for treatment. My arm looks like crap and feels worse! So hopeful this doesn't result in another hospital stay, or more surgery... Fingers crossed' Lj,mike

lumberjack.mr

Man, watering and feeding can become a for real pain in the neck, back, ass, legs, arms.... Then there is all of the trimming ! The clone room is running wild on me, and I have 14' ers that won't be ready for harvest for another 6 weeks! Some wont be ready until mid Dec. !
I will admit that I have made a heck of a lot of headway on my plans. I made a deal today with a very prominent member of the cannabis industry. No names, of course, but there are about a dozen dispensaries in the Denver area, that are about to have my genetics on their shelves, and under lights in their grow facilities.. I am finally going to start reaching the people who need the most.
The clone room is running wild. I have spent the rest of the day in there clearing clones, and potting the ones fully rooted. Now I have to clean out the cloner, and set ity back up for the next round; 200 per cut cycle, ea. 14 days. I guess i am catching the hang of things.... lol. Lj,mike

lumberjack.mr

ok so I have the plant count down to legal, but the clone operation is running away from me! 300 every ten days, sounds like a health number; but it wont stay there! Every time I cut, within three of four days they are back up in the lights! I have been putting them in half gallon pots and setting them under a 24 hr t-5 light set up, and now I have 148 12-16 inch plants on my floor, can't move around, and the cloners are ready to be loaded for the next three hundred!
I have never been in a position that I couldn't move product , but I am getting way overwhelmed ! I don't know the laws in Colorado that well yet, so I am reluctant top try cold sales, and haven't lived here long enough to do all the building I have done, and meet people too. i don't know if y'all are aware of it or not, but a 3000sqft' greenhouse is a hell of a lot of work! My GOD what a crop though!
Anyone has any idea of how to advance my cause? Pm. me asap, I don't know what to do. I'd rather box up and donate than hedge cut and toss! Everyone said a clone supplier in the springs area could make a fair living, I seem to be doing a hell of a lot of work for stress in return..
On a different topic, not so pleasant, I have been refereed to an Oncologist for a tumor that has been discovered. Initial testing; I feel like the guy on TV who gets told " I am only a security monitor...." . All they will say so far is it is a tumor, and it appears to be growing, and hardening. Of course I already knew that just from the fact that if it isn't a tumor- I'm growing a third testicle, and they don't know what to call it!
i know most folks would be a bit taken by the news, but after ten years of fighting Kidney disease, this might be the road to paradise? I have been sick for so long that vomiting just starts the morning, and every other meal is a gamble, the ones in between are just a given to come back up. I can't hold any weight on, and none of my clothes fit anymore. I have been on nutrition therapy for months, to no avail, and I can't seem to keep my meds down half the time. My blood pressure is running over 200 post treatment, and not much less before. Still I take the 18 pills a day, and do the best I can to keep functioning. I don't know how I am going to build a farm, house, and startup the foundation if my health doesn't start to improve, or even the last rally lj,mike

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
Good Luck Mr. lumberjack

Good Luck Mr. lumberjack

Testicular Cancer is a toughie..

Hopefully they can cut it out. If it hasn't mestastized you should be in pretty good shape.

I'm recovering from a year of treatment for my Rectal Cancer which has not mestastized. (Radiation Chemotherapy, Surgery, Strong Chemotherapy)

If you have any questions regarding treatments, let me know.

Peace

mule420

Hi man, welcome to Colorado! So here's the skinny about Co and that end of the state in general... Big military presence, I'm sure you noticed. Military guys don't really need what we got and the ones that do are kinda sketchy because they get hung out to dry fucking around with weed or other things. I'm not saying all are bad just trust your gut...

Pueblo west or around it is a bad fucking place to be... They outlawed greenhouses in pueblo or are trying to anyways many doors got kicked in there this year. Gang bangers, cheap housing and a influx of people looking to strike it rich on the green rush by moving products out of state make it hotter then fuck there in more ways then one...

The feds really don't give a shit unless the local cops ask them for help so it's not a problem unless it's a problem... People seem to think craigslisp is safe, they are asking for it, in more ways then one.

One of the laws here is seed to sale. A dispensary by law has to buy or grow the stuff they sell from another licensed dispenser or licensed grower. They cannot source the weed in any other way! Plants or product must be bought that way and is accountable to the state when and if they audit that company.

Edibles and extractions fall under different laws that are just as harsh if not harsher...

This goes without saying, trust has to be earned! Give no one anymore info then they need, keep your land and your business your business! There's rats,thieves, and freeloaders everywhere!

Enough doom and gloom! The best way for you to help yourself and others is to get a medical card and become a caregiver for 5 patients anymore then 5 and you need to register with the state and then you start falling under the same laws as dispensarys being inspected needing cameras all sorts of shit... You then can legally provide those 5 with up to 2 Ozs per day per patient...

Not trying to bring you down with your health and all. I just felt someone needed to shoot straight with you. Look for people to be patients for you around your visits to your Drs office.

If you need help with food or heating this winter or anything else like help getting you to the Drs office shoot me a pm and I will help you out or get someone on that end of the state that will!

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
One of the laws here is seed to sale. A dispensary by law has to buy or grow the stuff they sell from another licensed dispenser or licensed grower. They cannot source the weed in any other way! Plants or product must be bought that way and is accountable to the state when and if they audit that company.

That's what we found being on perimeter of Pueblo (south).

Still word of mouth is getting us through with relocation...that, and customers knowing our quality.

I do wish you good health, lumberjack. One thing at a time....health first.

lumberjack.mr

believe me i understand. I am having a bit of a rough stretch with my partner in the grow: he has big ideas, but little effort... Make the best of the rest is my new moto, we'll see how it turns out at harvest. Take bro, always good to hear from you..
lj,mike

lumberjack.mr

hahahaahha, sometimes you have to just say what the fuck? I think that their is some sort of inferiority complex issues or something with my partner.I guess he needed some cash or something because , out of nowhere I am confronted with who's the owner of the twister T2 I acquired recently; for our partnership. I don't really care because the he's not talking about me leaving, or selling the standing crop for extractions. I have to say the thought has crossed my mind more than once.
i suppose the thing to remember is he does own the green house. i just have some issues with the way he grows. He seems to be under the influence that what he brought to the table, with all of his years of skill, and the greenhouse, warrant more than his plants, and the 15 I gave him for letting me grow here.( most of them are over 13' and project over two pounds per plant) . I told him yesterday the prosperity doesn't depend on the growth of the plant; more the growth of him! you can't go around the place pissing on plants, and expect that it wont hurt them!
So I now have a trimming buss. on the spare time venue.. I don't know exactly when that would be , between Dialysis 3 days a week, maintaining the mothers, and clone operation, now producing 1200 clones per month. Pretty long days... every morning starts with another 75@ 5 gallon buckets of nutrients, or water, on the hot days half watering in the evening. Sometimes I think it's best to just apply my ideas and wait for the recognition of benefit later. Some people just know everything- can't be told different, and an idea isn't feasible unless they thought of it .
Tomorrow is another day , and my son will be here in the afternoon. I have to return to the hell hole of Texas, to fight for my visitation with my daughters, so my son is coming to watch over my interest.
On a brighter thought; some of the stalks on my trees are larger than my calves! Some of the AFGooeySuperSkunk is almost 14', and I have had to tie up all of the lower limbs- some 9' long themselves, and am bracing as quickly as possible, only to find more limbs broke- over in the morning & evening walkthru... maybe it's the altitude ??
Lj. mike

Latest posts

Latest posts