What's new

This Is So BADASS!!! May Change The Way I Medicate Forever!!!!

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i've been fucking around with these kangers all morning. i cant get a hit from them and ive wasted a jar of wax. fuck. how do you load these things?

EDIT: Well, i finally got it to give me a few tokes. i had to rip out the filling from the cart and stuff some shatter down it the bottom with a dabber. Still cant get any wax to work in it. SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME IM DOING IT WRONG

Last edited:

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
OK so i torched that polyfill and it smells and tastes like what i think a robot fart would probably be like. Make sure you take that shit out before you touch the power button. Tossed that cart out.

New cart.... ripped that poly-shit out, smashed up some shatter into little shards, dropped them in and it's hitting like a champ now.

i've been fucking around with these kangers all morning. i cant get a hit from them and ive wasted a jar of wax. fuck. how do you load these things?

EDIT: Well, i finally got it to give me a few tokes. i had to rip out the filling from the cart and stuff some shatter down it the bottom with a dabber. Still cant get any wax to work in it. SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME IM DOING IT WRONG

Pete, you can't completely stuff it with wax, it clogs. I just drop small amounts of wax pushed to one side, so vapor can travel up. The reason why the shatter works because the vapor travels through it. I also cut them in half with a dremel before use so they are easier to load.

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pete, you can't completely stuff it with wax, it clogs. I just drop small amounts of wax pushed to one side, so vapor can travel up. The reason why the shatter works because the vapor travels through it. I also cut them in half with a dremel before use so they are easier to load.

Thanks! That makes a lot of sense. It looks like i was using too much like you said. I'm getting the hang of it now. Much easier to load shatter than wax, but i'll get it. Cutting the carts in half is a genius idea! It's nice that they carts are so inexpensive so you can try out cool mods like that.

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Agent SmokeAlot - The shortened carts work awesome! so much easier to load. Thanks for the tip!

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Interesting to me...
My waxes taste awesome on my ti nail, but taste like shit through the pen vape.
My shatter tastes nice on the ti nail, but i get a lot more flavor through the pen.

Also, is it ok to rip out the wick? Not the poly, but the wick that runs through it. It makes it so much easier to load. I took one out and noticed the coil heat up better, but thought it may have been giving off a different smell.

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn, i'm an idiot..... smear the oil/wax onto the inside of the cart..... heat the outside with a lighter.... it all drips right down to the bottom..... why didn't i try that earlier? ha.

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
One decent size dab... one that gives a nice full lungbuster hit off the ti nail... gives me between 23-27 huge rips off this pen. The ti nail usually tastes better and gets me super-high super-fast, but one dab in the pen keeps me nice and high for most of the morning. Either way it's a win/win.

I'd say don't rip that wick out. These are cheap and it will probably break the coil. I prefer the ti nail also. My pen is for on the go or a quick rip while I'm busy.

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah, i noticed a different smell when i ripped it out, so i didn't try it again. This thing is gonna rock for shows this summer. Fill a couple carts, charge it up in the car on the way and i'll be all set.
Thanks again for all your help, Agent SmokeAlot!

Breakover

So, I guess I'm kinda confused. I get that you guys are putting straight bho in ecig appliances, but i have a question:

Are some of you using a hash/bud tincture of some sort as well? If so, what sort of potency are you seeing?

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
so the ego-c twist with upgrade to 1100mah batteries sounds pretty cool to me.

is the twist option something that is worth it or not?

a hercules herb chamber too and i will be good to go :tiphat:

thanks for the thread krunch, i have a much better understanding of the way things work now.

GP73LPC

Veteran
decided against the twist. having a unit that is passthru and can be used while charging is by far and away the best upgrade.

getting ready to order Vaping Zone eGo-CE4+ Passthrough 1000mAh Starter Kit in Blue. 2 1000mah passthru batteries, 2 - 2.2 ohm CE4 clearmizers, wall plug, usb charger and case.

now i have to harvest enough bud to create me some oil :D

GP73LPC

Veteran
hey krunch,
a couple questions...

what do you think about the CE4+ Clearomizers? any good?

what do you use your hercules chamber with? the pelsei?

is there an adapter to make it work with the 510 threads?

thanks man. :tiphat:

hammalamma

Veteran
hey krunch,
a couple questions...

what do you think about the CE4+ Clearomizers? any good?

what do you use your hercules chamber with? the pelsei?

is there an adapter to make it work with the 510 threads?

thanks man. :tiphat:

I remember earlier in this thread he said the herc chamber is a waste of money. Any thing from that company is overpriced bullshit.
Atmos or high vape{same thing} and ego passthrough with vaped skillet /glassglobe are your best choices.
These look cool too. Just don't fuck with the waxomizer 2.0 get the waxomizer elite.
I you want to vape herb on the go pax or ninja vape.
I am not aware of any unit that will do both, well.

GP73LPC

Veteran
thanks hamma, gonna look into the vaped skillet/glassgobes.

btw, i just got a da vinci portable and it does herb nicely. looks like a little radio/walkie talkie.

but i want something i can use at a concert or in a theater :D and an e-cig is just the thing since you are starting to see them everywhere.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts