What's new

This Is So BADASS!!! May Change The Way I Medicate Forever!!!!

Marn

After ordering and trying a bunch of different carts I've concluded that I like the Kangers and the Gentleman's Hash Oil carts the best. Both are nice in their own ways. The Kangers are cheap and stretch your wax the farthest but unless your oil is really liquidy it's hard to get big hits using shatter or hard wax. The Gentleman's are pricey but they're by far the best tasting and biggest hitting carts that i've tried. The downside is they blow through wax really fast.

Anyone using the 710 pen mini cartridges? I grabbed a 710 pen and also grabbed a few Mcarts because their older carts leaked and wasnt ideal for wax and more stable concentrates. So far im loving the Mcarts. I dont have globs of wax to blow through so I just take a dab and put it right onto the coil or stuff it into the sides of the coil in the ceramic bowl. I mean its not the same as taking a giant dab off a nail but for on the go medicating........fuckin A its the shit.

Im def grabbing a V2 from gentlemens to compare the two. I think for just loading up a dab at a time im gonna like the 710pen Mcart......but for loading up for the day................I think I like the V2 with its narrower tube. You can load a bunch in the 710pen Mcart too but I dont think it would be as efficient.

ogatec2

after trying my friends g pen i would like to get a e-cig for consuming oil..i loved my friends g-pen but the reviews seem to say that it is an overpriced piece of shit..

I am a total e-cig newbie and all the options are extremely confusing. what is a good e-cig for a newbie that will handle homemade oils well strait out of the box?? price doesn't matter, im looking for ease of use and best out-of-box experience w/o having to modify or get extra parts..

hammalamma

Veteran
Ego battery and a vaped skillet attachment is the cheapest way to big, good tasting vapor clouds.

I can't stand the load a half gram or load a gram cartridges. Do you load a whole gram or eighth in your pipe at a time? Why not? Well that's the same reason you shouldn't load more than a dab at a time in these pens. People that want to load a gram at a time are so fing lazy.

ogatec2

Ego battery and a vaped skillet attachment is the cheapest way to big, good tasting vapor clouds.

I can't stand the load a half gram or load a gram cartridges. Do you load a whole gram or eighth in your pipe at a time? Why not? Well that's the same reason you shouldn't load more than a dab at a time in these pens. People that want to load a gram at a time are so fing lazy.

i agree plus i dont understand how loading the thing works..my friend would just put a nice chunk of shatter on top of the heater thing in the g-pen and rip away..

i usually get semi-solid to shatter oil to work with so i dont think it would work on those big tanks anyway..

dalilguy

This Is So BADASS!!! May Change The Way I Medicate Forever!!!!

People that want to load a gram at a time are so fing lazy.

Lazy and not wanting to carry another container, plus another tool to load, and have to be on the mission of loading the pen and taking hits are completely different...

Maybe in a med state one wouldn't give a shit.. I for one wouldn't like to walk into Dsney world with a container full of oil, but a pen loaded to last me the day? Fuck yea.

Still kicking with the kanger's. I weigh it
Out, load it up and when it runs low or starts tasting like shit toss it out. :joint: :tiphat:

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran

Lazy and not wanting to carry another container, plus another tool to load, and have to be on the mission of loading the pen and taking hits are completely different...

Maybe in a med state one wouldn't give a shit.. I for one wouldn't like to walk into Dsney world with a container full of oil, but a pen loaded to last me the day? Fuck yea.

Still kicking with the kanger's. I weigh it
Out, load it up and when it runs low or starts tasting like shit toss it out. :joint: :tiphat:

dalilguy know whats up!!

Lazy for loading a half gram and getting 50+ hits, compared to getting 2-3 hits per half gram off the skillet? Thats not lazy, that's called getting the most out of your oil...

Pretty surprised you would say something like that...

C

cyber echo

Dunno if this has been suggested before, but you guys can grab a 5$ adapter (tropical vapors for example) and use the omicron carts on an ego or any other 510 threaded battery.

Also, for people who use their pen on the pc a lot, I suggest you grab a passthrough system where the pen can charge via usb while u use it, to conserve battery life, or just get a straight passthrough without a battery that runs on usb (usually threaded for 510).

Used omicron carts extensively and I love them, the 2.4 ohm ones. Load them with a gram of high quality and you can dab on the go for days.
Company claims the carts are good for a gram, but many long time users report 4+ grams before the carts start under perfoming.
Ofcourse the cleaner the oil you use the longer the life of your cart, as residue buildup is what ruins the carts eventually from what I understand..
Havn't tried the low resistance ones that are supposed to heat stronger and faster but have a steeper learning curve.

Also, if u look on alibaba, there are some 1:1 copies of omicron carts that are cheap as hell and threaded for 510, but its from china and I'd imagine you need to order a big quantity, and go through customs pita etc.

hammalamma

Veteran
dalilguy know whats up!!

Lazy for loading a half gram and getting 50+ hits, compared to getting 2-3 hits per half gram off the skillet? Thats not lazy, that's called getting the most out of your oil...

Pretty surprised you would say something like that...

You must be referring to a curve for 2-3 hits from a half g, I was only talking about pens.I get 3 hits from .05 of sappy shatter in my pen and every single hit tastes like it should. 30 big rips from a half gram is good by me. All I have to do is break of a chunk and throw it in there, no tools needed.

You missed my point. How many people do you know that load eighth bowls? I don't know any. It would taste like shit at the end, same thing with erls in a cartridge. The dab at a time carts are they way to go imo. There is no comparing a vape pen to a nice hot piece of ti for vaping oil, Imo they are not even in the same ballpark.

Marn

I use both kangers and the gentlemans hash oil carts. Both have their purposes. Loading up the Kanger is not lazy, it's smart. They're great for being able to puff for a while without having to reload. If you're at a concert or something you don't wanna have to reload every hit or 2. That's a waste of time. The dab carts are great if you need to get medicated in a hurry with only a few hits.

Kangers don't put up clouds like the dab carts do. And it's not like they're anymore economical since you're smoking the same amount of oil. In the kangers or omicron carts, you get more hits but they're way smaller. With the dab carts they burn through oil pretty fast but it's not like those clouds go to waste. You get blazed much faster.

kushie

thanks for sharing. That may be what I am looking for.

Is the photo below the vaped skilled you speak of?
That will be nice if it fits an EGO battery.
when loading up a gram in a bigger cart. I also do not care for the way the oil taste degrades by the end.
friend was using the micro vaped and I noticed much larger vapor cloud than I ever got form the omnicron.
Vaped_Skillet_File.JPG

Iva

I am using a Iolite vaporiser and I am quite happy with it. Except that it doesn't give you that fulfillness with smoke that you get out of smoking tobacco.

krunchbubble

Veteran
Currently testing a new Omicron type carts with a 510 threading. Working pretty damn good I must say....

Also testing three new oil carts that are not on the market yet....

vapevw78

Hi buddy just joined and really interested in oil carts. what is your current favorite on the market? what are the new carts you testing? any new players or just new models of know makers?
Thanks. i cannot wait to learn tons from this group!

krunchbubble

Veteran
Hi buddy just joined and really interested in oil carts. what is your current favorite on the market? what are the new carts you testing? any new players or just new models of know makers?
Thanks. i cannot wait to learn tons from this group!

Current favorite's are Kanger bottom coil cartomizers....

These New carts have never been on the market, except for the Omicron 510 threading cart. The Omicron cart worked well on 3.8 volts, even though its a 3 ohm cartomizer. Tomorrow when I use it on a variable voltage, ill take it to the extremes and see what its all about...

pacoveli

Hey krunchbubble in a deleted thread,I asked you about an attachment for bud.I don't know if you if answered or not.Can i use wax with a kanger T3?
Thanks for your all your info really appreciate it.

krunchbubble

Veteran
Hey krunchbubble in a deleted thread,I asked you about an attachment for bud.I don't know if you if answered or not.Can i use wax with a kanger T3?
Thanks for your all your info really appreciate it.

I wouldn't...

Its very hard for oil to wick into the coil..

C

cyber echo

Are the kanger horizontal coil still the way to go ?
So many types of cartomizers/atomizers out there it gets hard to know which works for oil and which doesnt.

ps: What do you mean by the bottom coil kanger ? I have seen the T3 clearomizer that has the coil on the bottom, but you advised pacoveli against it. Seeing as the horizontal cartomizer has a wick and horizontal coil on the bottom how would it differ from the T3 bottom coil clearomizer ?