What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

This Is How You Kill Powder Mildew Forever!!!!!

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Some of those Honeywell 8 or 10 inchers rotate. Haven't tested it in a grow yet though.

But that's beside the point.

Boys, our problems are over.

Doctor Zyme has developed an Insecticide Fungicide that kills mites, thrips, FG, broad, cyclamen, russet, PM, botrytis, root rot, bacterial infections, helps root cuttings and increases nutrient uptake.

It's true. Skunk Magazine posted it on their IG.

And then I unfollowed those sons of bitches (mother slamming back in style). What a fucking joke. Google it and laugh.

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
I use these $15 clip-on super fans from amazon....

If you look in the picture, you can see a white board I butt up against the wall, with the fan attached. The board makes it so that the side CANT cave in and you lose precious growing space and make your plants butt up against the walls, which creates PM....

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
Do they sell one that moves or do you just have it blasting in one direction to create wind? I butted my canopy up against a wall on one side and am paying for it.

the one I run is stationary, as I believe most are. I've just got it pointed towards the wall/corner of the room below the canopy to kind of deflect the air. they move such a large volume of air that it seems to keep all of the below canopy air in motion, even th little bits of coco on the floor are constantly swirling around.

floor fans are a trick I picked up from the hippies when I lived in portland....didn't fully expect the need to carry it over to dry ass so cal, but in my sealed room that is right around optimal VPD #'s keeping every leaf always dancing is critical.

N

noyd666

my small corner stationery fans are still going strong after 4 years, but these new oscillating small ones are junk, had 8 and they all died before 12 months, some after turning off just would not restart. shit chinese wiring?

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the one I run is stationary, as I believe most are. I've just got it pointed towards the wall/corner of the room below the canopy to kind of deflect the air. they move such a large volume of air that it seems to keep all of the below canopy air in motion, even th little bits of coco on the floor are constantly swirling around.

floor fans are a trick I picked up from the hippies when I lived in portland....didn't fully expect the need to carry it over to dry ass so cal, but in my sealed room that is right around optimal VPD #'s keeping every leaf always dancing is critical.

Fuckin' eh. You don't know how much I love pointing stationary fans at walls and corners.

The suspense is killing me, even with the banter to fill the time.

Phenome

-
ICMag Donor
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=57154&pictureid=1479449&thumb=1]View Image[/url] my small corner stationery fans are still going strong after 4 years, but these new oscillating small ones are junk, had 8 and they all died before 12 months, some after turning off just would not restart. shit chinese wiring?
I've ran 3 oscillating "lil blizzard" fans made by homes, for over a year now 1 of them running 24/7, the other two 12/12. All three still work great. I have had bad experiences in the past with other fans too. These are cheap and work, only problem is I could only find them in black, and they sound squeeky after a year

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
How is it that (10 weeks after spraying in veg) people are coming back with only trace amounts of this chemical in their lab tests if the 'half-life is 66 days'? That doesn't add up.

This is the reason that I'm suggesting that some people actually step up and get more tests done so we actually have some real data to look at.

Eagle20 is tested in open fields and its half life determined in context to that environment (outdoor, open field), so for people growing indoor in a closed environment the cycle of dispersion and dissipation is much different (sealed rooms not open earth) which is why being used as directed is very important in context to known toxicity.

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Krrruuuuuchhhh.... coommmmeee oooouuutttt toooo plaaaaay....

Im anxiously waiting! The moment I get the email, I will be on here...

Said 3-5 working days for the thc analysis, so this Wednesday to Friday. Then 1-2 days after for the pesticide test...

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Patience is for suckers.

Suckers defined as people with self control.

I aren't one.

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I pity da foo'

Attachments

• Mister-Tee_3035602b.jpg
    Mister-Tee_3035602b.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 9

BubbaBear

Plants test positive for myclobutanil the active in Eagle 20 all the time in places where they do routine testing like Washington, Oregon and Colorado. And even better myclobutanil converts to hydrogen cyanide when burned. AND if your making concentrates it can accumulate 250x stronger than it was in the bud or leaf used to make the concentrate....