What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

This Is How You Kill Powder Mildew Forever!!!!!

grapeman

Veteran
The guy I get my bug/fungus killers from is always very reluctant to sell me Meltatox because he says its quite toxic to humans this is coming from someone who owns greenhouses.

It does have a skull and cross bone on the label !

But properly handled, it does not scare me much. There are safer alternatives for sure.

B

Bud Bug

It does have a skull and cross bone on the label !

But properly handled, it does not scare me much. There are safer alternatives for sure.

Well at least you know better but there are some that just never bother with even minimum safety protections.

Maybe there should be a pesticide dispensing safety sticky?

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
This guy is a lying clown! Grapeman grows nothing and is simply on here posing and trolling! You are outed here too Grapey!

sneakinman13

Veteran
also.. how early can you dunk your clones.... 6 inches to small?? do they need to be decently mature?? thankss

sneakinman13

Veteran
from what i read in this thread. you will be fine spraying right befor flower....
someone can chime in and let me kno if im wrong howeverrr.... good luck

SKUNK420

nova and rally contain the same active ingredient (Myclobutanil) as eagle 20ew. eagle contains 20% Myclobutanil while nova contains 40%. at an app of 2ml/gal, eagle seems very cost effective.

i just dunked all my moms in 2ml/gal of eagle and will let you guys know how it works out for me in a few months. i hope my pm blue days are over.

I was wondering how the dunk went in terms of any damage to the plant? I just recently spray a ultra heavy dose of greencure on some small veggers and they didn't like it. I messed up and added too much, thought they would be fine but no.
I'm buying some eagle 20ew soon.

abnorml

Thanks for the post Krunchbubble. This is why this place is so great. Someone knowlegeable sharing their time and experience with others for no gain, just to help. Even when people are hurling insults and random thoughts with nothing to back them. Anyways, thanks again.
Btw, I've been growing for over a decade, and run a clean sealed room with great ventilation, dehumidifying and temps. Never had pm til I was gifted a clone(some gift). It was supposed to be DJs blueberry, but I got a blue sonja with pm. Partner dropped it in veg room while I was away for the weekend, and here I am, about to spend 75us on eagle20. I guess on the bright side, thanks to Krunch, 75 is all I'll be spending...

abnorml

Krunch, do you adjust the ph of your mixture? Do you use the same strength(2ml) for dunking and foliar spraying? I have small plants in a dwc system, and some small and large plants in dirt. Would you recommend a dunk for the hydro plants and dirt, or would you just spray. Trying to figure out what my best strategy would be. I only have a few spots on a couple plants, its not out of hand yet.
Thanks

Actually the application rate for Nova is 1ml per liter. This comes from someone who owns/runs green houses.

i was talking about the app rate of eagle being 2ml/gal as krunch had suggested but thank you for letting those who want to use nova what the app rate is.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

my results from my eagle dunk have been excellent.

a few weeks ago, i cut down an sd ibl plant i let run for 77 days which was mostly covered with pm. the bottom buds and foliage were completely covered so i harvested what i could from the tops of the plant and left a few of the pm covered bottom buds to try to re-veg (i really didn't think she was going to make it).

i mixed 3 gallons of tap water (about 100ppm and 7.0 ph) with 5ml of eagle (a little less than what krunch suggested) and 5ml of coco-wet. i didn't measure ppm or adjust ph.

i dunked all of the buds, remaining foliage and stem into the eagle mixture for about 10 seconds and put the plant into 18/6. after a few days, the buds turned brownish and crumbly (i thought she was going to die). after a few weeks, i now have beautiful, pm-free foliage growing again. i'm going to leave her to veg for another week before i take clones.

i'm pretty positive that eagle saved me from having to buy another pack of sd ibl. i already gave you rep but thank you again for directing me to this product krunch.

I was wondering how the dunk went in terms of any damage to the plant? I just recently spray a ultra heavy dose of greencure on some small veggers and they didn't like it. I messed up and added too much, thought they would be fine but no.
I'm buying some eagle 20ew soon.

i've never sprayed greencure in veg but it definitely burns my buds in flowering. a lot of my pistils become dark really quick. i'm thinking that we can't add too much of it because its got potassium in it that will burn the plants but thats just my guess. definitely give eagle a try, it worked for me.

Saved my ass with your Hydrogen Peroxide wash before harvest Krunch man. I used only store bought 3% and I actually dunked them in a 5 gallon bucket filled with H2O2 3%. It worked phenomenally! TY!

I received my Eagle 20 yesterday but it is too late for my girls that are in last two weeks of flowering. I had to use a sulphur spray. Do you think I could use the PH water technique to wash off some of the sulphur on the girls during these last two weeks? I could then use H2O2 at harvest as you recomended.

Thank you in advance my friend!

You sir are a DEMIGOD...

sneakinman13

Veteran
can you dunk unrooted clones in eagle?? or is it best to wait till they root... im gonna hit my moms with eagle. then clone. so i wanna kno how soon i can spray/dunk the plants .. thanks

opt1c

Veteran
i know the zone+penetrator works great for unrooted cuts and helps fight stem rot as well... would b interesting to see how they respond to other products

Frozenguy

Veteran
Id be worried about using any chemicals really.. especially ones that are systemic... but thats me

Last edited:

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Only read the first page but seems like a lot of people criticizin and debaten when really theres nothin to debate, the truth is in the title. This shit works. I have got proof.. I tried it and three of my grow partners tried it(a little goes a long way), we use it right before we thro um in flower and no powdery mildew. Thanks Krunch.

Frozenguy

Veteran
Only read the first page but seems like a lot of people criticizin and debaten when really theres nothin to debate, the truth is in the title. This shit works. I have got proof.. I tried it and three of my grow partners tried it(a little goes a long way), we use it right before we thro um in flower and no powdery mildew. Thanks Krunch.

Do you have any concern for the people smoking this stuff? You know its systemic right? And have you read the warning labels? Not to enter the site for 24 hours after application. Wear long sleeves and gloves.

I would never put poisons on my plants I grew for dispensaries. I didn't have the heart.

So I cleaned up house and got an air filter. I had to throw a crop away and start over, but I take peoples health over money.

This is one reason I look forward to legalization (there are reasons I dont also..) because labs will be more open to do work and they will out people who spray stuff on their plants to add weight, use crappy/illegal chemical nutes, systemic fungicides/insecticides improperly.