What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

This Is How You Kill Powder Mildew Forever!!!!!

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Do you have any concern for the people smoking this stuff? You know its systemic right? And have you read the warning labels? Not to enter the site for 24 hours after application. Wear long sleeves and gloves.

I would never put poisons on my plants I grew for dispensaries. I didn't have the heart.

So I cleaned up house and got an air filter. I had to throw a crop away and start over, but I take peoples health over money.

This is one reason I look forward to legalization (there are reasons I dont also..) because labs will be more open to do work and they will out people who spray stuff on their plants to add weight, use crappy/illegal chemical nutes, systemic fungicides/insecticides improperly.

your a funny guy..........

i took my eagle 20ew sprayed product to harborside. guess what? after they did the gas chromatograph, my shit came out perfect....not anything but great quality pot.

so, what do you have to say about that?

Frozenguy

Veteran
your a funny guy..........

i took my eagle 20ew sprayed product to harborside. guess what? after they did the gas chromatograph, my shit came out perfect....not anything but great quality pot.

so, what do you have to say about that?

I'll assume they were looking for traces of pesticides? GC doesn't just give a print out, those are results interpreted by someone. So they have to be looking for it pretty much.
But thats great if they were and didn't find any. How many days before flower do you spray? If you spray right before flower, and it comes out clean, I'm surprised, but stand corrected, to a degree. Our science can only go so far sometimes, and this stuff is warned to have birth defect properties if used in properly blah blah. So I tend to try and play it safe because cancer is everywhere these days.

But I cant say much against a report, thats what we have to go by. So what else do they search out for? Is it by your request or hs? I always thought about vending to hs but never made it out there. Glad they are testing shit..

Frozenguy

Veteran
...not to worry though, they were sprayed with eagle 20 and the powder mildew is gone now, im 5 weeks in at this point.....

From your 10k watts thread. So were you three weeks in or five weeks in when you sprayed? And has this stuff been tested yet? How long do you run Kens gd for? Those kind of look three weeks along.

Out of general curiosity, why didn't you prevent it by dipping/spraying when you got the clones? And/or throughout veg. And that is like, weeks of unchecked pm growth unless there is no air circ/vent which I doubt.. How many spots you got playa! :p

krunchbubble

Veteran
From your 10k watts thread. So were you three weeks in or five weeks in when you sprayed? And has this stuff been tested yet? How long do you run Kens gd for? Those kind of look three weeks along.

Out of general curiosity, why didn't you prevent it by dipping/spraying when you got the clones? And/or throughout veg. And that is like, weeks of unchecked pm growth unless there is no air circ/vent which I doubt.. How many spots you got playa! :p

i should of put that in 2 paragraphs. when i was posting that, i was 5 weeks in, but already sprayed weeks and weeks ago. i dont remember when i sprayed it, but i NEVER EVER spray it after 1 week in, especially on a 55-60 day strain.

i didn't preventive spray the kens gdp because it came from ken's club, my stupidity for thinking clubs sell clean clones......
and i dont have powder mildew, so there is no need to spray, i thought......ran the ken's gdp for 65-68 days, don't remember.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
I think the reason it would not show up is that when you spray before flower your hitting basically the water leaves, then the buds grow and its all new growth, so by the time you chop your not keeping anything that was sprayed, bud is new and leaves get chopped off. The small amount of leaf that does stay is also new since the spray.

kushcakes

just harvested my first batch after using eagle 20 in veg and for the first time in a year no mildew not one speck! coincidently I used drip clean and got my biggest harvest ever thank you so much krunch your the man!!!!!!!! you must spread some reputation around before you can give it to krunchbubble agian

Meds215

ordered..... half of our first crop is probly going to be ruined from pm im over it our next grow will go alot better with eagle20.... thank you krunch i am tired of hours and hours every 2 to 3 days of spraying potassium biocarbonate on every little infected area.... this is suppose to be a fun thing to do but pm is making me not want to grow ever again

krunchbubble

Veteran
just harvested my first batch after using eagle 20 in veg and for the first time in a year no mildew not one speck! coincidently I used drip clean and got my biggest harvest ever thank you so much krunch your the man!!!!!!!! you must spread some reputation around before you can give it to krunchbubble agian

my pleasure! tying to help you guys out with great products that do what they claim!

ordered..... half of our first crop is probly going to be ruined from pm im over it our next grow will go alot better with eagle20.... thank you krunch i am tired of hours and hours every 2 to 3 days of spraying potassium biocarbonate on every little infected area.... this is suppose to be a fun thing to do but pm is making me not want to grow ever again
Today 03:27 AM

you time of spraying is over! well, just one more of the eagle20. goodbye powder mildew :dance013:

Kcar

There are FOUR lights!
Veteran
I also must claim success with the Eagle 20 EW! Stinky stuff, but I think thats
the naptha in there. Sure works! Thanks again, Krunchy!

krunchbubble

Veteran
either or will work fine, just remember to use a few drops of liquid dish soap with the eagle 20 mix. no need to kill them, treat them!

real ting

Thanks for the quick reply. Another question. Since I have to order online it will take a few weeks to show up. Is there anything I can use now that won't affect the eagle results when I do them two weeks or so from now?

sneakinman13

Veteran
Thanks for the quick reply. Another question. Since I have to order online it will take a few weeks to show up. Is there anything I can use now that won't affect the eagle results when I do them two weeks or so from now?

you could spray the plants with a high ph water.
or even with milk and water. if you search those options im sure you will find what your looking for. if not post back and someone will help.

real ting

Tried 10% milk, 90 water, seemed to knock it back at least. But luckily the eagle showed up already, stuff ships fast, got it from the ebay vendor posted a few pages back for $50+shipping, definitely the best deal going, and it showed up within 3 days of ordering, thousands of miles away.

abnorml

Hi Krunchbubble,
I sprayed my plants today with the eagle, 2ml per gallon. When I was finished and the leaves started drying out, it looked like the pm was still on the leaves. I sprayed with sm90 a week or so before and I think the leaves looked clean afterward. Only thing I can think now is that I used a couple drops of liquid hand soap instead of dish soap. Does that make a difference? I soaked them good, but like I said it still looked like it was on the leaves. Do your leaves look clean when you're done?

jdkronyk101

PM is not systemic, it exists in nature, you can control it using many of things mentioned
but telling people that you can eliminate it is nonsense, imo.
peace/hh

well it looks as if you havent tried "eagle".... now have you...lol
cause if you had you wouldnt have posted in that manner.it would be gone...period...
eagle is a completely professional product. we started using it in the mother/veg room every run, but have been just every other run for the last year or so. i can even forget to apply it and its still gone. this stuff is completely systemic and kills the infection where it starts, not the usual of treating the symptoms(trying to stop the powder which is at the end of the funguses lifecycle).
we only use it in the mother room though.its very expensive, but worth every penny.
also the indicate 5 spreader sticker ph'er is a good product. there are also many mite remedies on rosemania that cant be beat as well.how about the breeding pheromone which actually attracts them to any thing you spray...
regards,
j.d.

I JUUST ordered my pint bottle of Eagle 20 from Ebay for $46, $56 to my door after shipping. Should be here in a few days. I'll be using it in my new room on my vegging plants, and in my other room when I finish this cycle.

Hopefully PM will be just a bad memory soon, and for the future.

Latest posts

Latest posts