What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

This and that

Timj

What a great read some how I missed it :( love your work outstanding growing

thank you for the look and sharing it :)

all the best and grow well

Dequilo
Thank you for taking a look and the compliment my friend. It means a lot coming from an outstanding grower like yourself.

Timj

as you say My Friend ;)

here is to the best of outside 2024 season in New York State

grow well and live

Dequilo
Same to you @Dequilo . I was going to run just 1 photo-period plant outside this year. But, I wanted to try the new Fastbuds Apple Strudel auto-flower so I'm up to two plants now.

Another NY grower is running two of those Apple strudel auto-flowers indoors, so I wanted to see how it would do outside. I'm not sure if you know @jayr1787, he's an impressive grower that has recently joined ICMAG.

Timj

I harvested my Barney's Farm Pineapple Chunk today. My wet trimmed weight was 586 grams so I should jar around 4 ounces once it's dried. This is both stinky and sticky. It lost some of the Pineapple smell in the last week. I pushed this to 11 weeks as I wanted a nighttime knockout high. This harvest comes from my 2x2 tent with a QB135 rspec light.
Pineapple Chunk .jpg

Timj

That pineappple looks pretty good. Is it a real knockout??
Thanks Blondie. This was a freebie seed. I've never grown it before. But, jayr1787 has and said it's some pretty good smoke. I need some knockout stuff for bedtime so I pushed it to about 30% amber. Fingers crossed for some Dreamland smoke.

gedLang

I've just found and read through this thread - great stuff and excited to see what your outdoor season brings this year! If you are interested in sourcing some CBG seeds in the future, I think you'll find Oregon CBD's selections much more reasonably priced and vigorous. Their breeder posts on here sometimes, I believe. The other option I know of is Hoku Seed co, which has a variety of more experimental breeding projects going on with pure CBG strains.

Timj

I've just found and read through this thread - great stuff and excited to see what your outdoor season brings this year! If you are interested in sourcing some CBG seeds in the future, I think you'll find Oregon CBD's selections much more reasonably priced and vigorous. Their breeder posts on here sometimes, I believe. The other option I know of is Hoku Seed co, which has a variety of more experimental breeding projects going on with pure CBG strains.
Thanks for taking a look and for the seed advice. I'll only be growing a World of Seeds-"Star 47", a Bodhi- "Babylon Buster" and one Fastbuds- Apple Strudel auto-flower. I'm cutting back this year as I have plenty of med's on hand. The CBG plant was for a patient that has Lung cancer. She is doing better and her husband is taking care of growing the CBG strains for her now.

Timj

I started 6 of these World of Seeds- Star 47. They are AK47 x Sensi star. I backed the last seed I had of them on itself and will run one outdoors this year. The other five will be gifted to local growers. I also gifted off all my extra females from by breeding project today.
20240420_152219.jpg

blondie

Morning to all. That’s a great green house. I’m planning to direct sow some vegetable seeds today. Why not. The weather patterns are changing (changed?) I had a number of plants over winter! A few kale, bok Choi, lettuce, Swiss chard plants reveged and are going gangbusters! Actually all went to seed so I’ll have fresh seeds soon.

Timj.. do you make cartridges ? I thought I recall you posting somewhere you make them. My stash is growing In size so I think it’s time to make some cartridges with the excess. Not sure how to.

Timj

Morning to all. That’s a great green house. I’m planning to direct sow some vegetable seeds today. Why not. The weather patterns are changing (changed?) I had a number of plants over winter! A few kale, bok Choi, lettuce, Swiss chard plants reveged and are going gangbusters! Actually all went to seed so I’ll have fresh seeds soon.

Timj.. do you make cartridges ? I thought I recall you posting somewhere you make them. My stash is growing In size so I think it’s time to make some cartridges with the excess. Not sure how to.
Good afternoon blondie. It sounds like you lucked out with many plants overwintering. Swiss chard and Kale are the only ones that overwinter here.

I don't make cartridges. @jayr1787 might and I know @BrassNwood gave it a try once.

Timj

I decided to add Nirvana seeds- Nicole Kush x Banana OG to my outdoor line up. I'll start 3 seeds as it's an S1 I made a few years back and I still have a few hundred seeds. I have never grown it outside so this will be a first for that strain.

Latest posts

Latest posts