What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

This and that

Timj

I harvest the Junior Mint x MAC cross from under my QB135 fixture. It yields just over 4 ounces in my curing jars. I'm happy with that. Pre-harvest shot and jarred shot. It's a very dense and sticky bud. I pushed it to about 30% amber trichomes.
20240112_185525.jpg
20240119_203231.jpg

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Happy harvest! Any minty smell from the jr mint x MAC? Whats that like. Looks like a winner! Nice purple color!

The G13 haze is really indica leaning! Curious how that one turns out in the terpenes and potency profiles. would be great to have the haze profile in a 9 week plant! :smoke:

Timj

Happy harvest! Any minty smell from the jr mint x MAC? Whats that like. Looks like a winner! Nice purple color!

The G13 haze is really indica leaning! Curious how that one turns out in the terpenes and potency profiles. would be great to have the haze profile in a 9 week plant! :smoke:
Thanks pipeline. I only vaped what broke off the buds when snipping them from the stem on the Junior mint x MAC cross. No mint smell. But, a nice mint flavor on both the inhale and exhale. It wouldn't be fair to judge much else as it needs a good cure. The G13 and the Acapulco Gold still have 2-3 weeks to finish.

Timj

Here's a look at the Pineapple Chunk today. I did a heavy defoliation on it about 3 weeks ago just for the hell of it. I have enough weed to keep me happy for a very long time so I'm scaling back and will focus some more on rejuvenating older seed stock I have.
20240322_175641.jpg
20240322_175658.jpg

Timj

Here are the regular photo-period strains I'll be making some new seed from. All regular seed strains. I may make a cross with a couple. Bodhi "Babylon Busters" 4 plants by themselves and the three outside plants in the 1 gallon pots all transplanted yesterday into 1 gallon pots. The other 4 - 1 gallon pots that are in a tray to the right of the 8 solo cups are Ethos "Thug Roze" I transplanted today. The 4 solo cups to the far left are Ethos "Majik OG". The last 4 solo cups I started are Ethos "Lemon Skunk".
20240322_175039.jpg
20240322_175046.jpg