What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

This and that

Timj

I'm an organic grower. I'm starting a grow journal over here as the forum I am currently using is getting worse every day. Just uploading pictures can take an hour. Here is a small WIFI OG that is close to harvest and several Critical Kush from feminized seeds I've made. The third picture is of a CBG force mother. I took clones from her and will be making feminized seed from them.

Attachments

• 20230620_152249.jpg
    20230620_152249.jpg
    5.8 MB · Views: 92
  • Critical kush Day 10.jpg
    Critical kush Day 10.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 92
  • CBG Force.jpg
    CBG Force.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 93
Last edited:

Timj

I've made thousands of seeds. Feminized and regulars. I've just started crossing auto-flowers too. I've only grown about 30 auto-flowers so far. I do pretty well with them indoors. This year I tried starting them in 1/2 gallon pots and pushing them to 25 days before transplanting them to the 10 gallon pots in my green house. I stunted them and it will mean some lost potential. But, it taught me a valuable lesson. I normally pull around 1 pound from 4 auto's in my greenhouse. The Critical Kush seedlings are for two different patients that are new to growing. I'm just passing it forward. Thanks for your comments.

Timj

WIFI OG harvest 561 grams wet. It should be around 4 ounces in the curing jars. This was grown under my 85 watt LED I normally use to make feminized seed. It's just a cheap BloomSpec light. But, it still grows some nice bud in the little 2x2 tent it resides in.
WIFI OG.jpg

Timj

Well my Greenhouse autos are embarrassing to even post. But, I'm going to anyway just so others can learn what happens when you push your seedling to the point of the roots circling the pot. I'll stick with starting them a bit later directly in the pot they'll finish in. I still have an Auto purple going that needs a few days more.
Critical Purple94.jpg
PineappleExpress51.jpg
BananaDaddy93.jpg
SourStomper76.jpg

Timj

A wee tip for u so u don't hav any setbacks at transplant,with autos u start them in there finishing pot,autos are on a time limit so any setback is detrimental,so start them in the big pot,no transplant,no stress,no problem.good luck,76
I agree and usually do. I was growing them in my greenhouse and wanted to get an earlier start. I started them in solo cups last year and transplanted them into the 10 gallon pots shown in the second picture above. I grew them for 12 days in the solo cup prior to transplanting. I pulled over a pound last year in the greenhouse. This year I just wanted to see what the failure point would be and I found it. It's somewhere between 12 and 24 days. I had one of 5 plants that the roots didn't circle the pot's bottom. That plant is still growing normally. I grow plenty of weed so it's not a big deal. It just felt like a waste of time trimming those tiny plants.

Latest posts

Latest posts